Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1219861 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hello all, for people that wants to port to access bank, please confirm their rate. The rate I mentioned earlier was for skye bank and not Access bank. I apologize for my mistake . Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
mavinc4u:
Hello all, for people that wants to port to access bank, please confirm their rate. The rate I mentioned earlier was for skye bank and not Access bank. I apologize for my mistake . Thanks

grin grin

Fall from Maggi cube.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by smartn09(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Shocking! Fcmb visa credit card charged me 207 per dollar right now. Dancing skelewu!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Morning All, $400 PayPal for sale at 210NGN per $.. >>> 08130300884.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluhere(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2015
tdjeans:

Im interested. Reply your pm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
smartn09:
Shocking! Fcmb visa credit card charged me 207 per dollar right now. Dancing skelewu!!!!!

Visa credit or debit? If is credit then is possible because of their gain at the end

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by smartn09(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

Visa credit or debit? If is credit then is possible because of their gain at the end
sorry! I may want to know their gain behind their two hundred naira change @month end.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2015
SOLD!!!
tdjeans:
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
smartn09:
sorry! I may want to know their gain behind their two hundred naira change @month end.

They have some percentage charge on each transaction, didn't they explain to you before you applied for a credit card or is their own exceptional. To them, you are using their money to make an order which you would repay them with interest later. Ask that bank very well how their credit card works, is not the same with debit cards.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
smartn09:
Credit or debit? You've not answered.

They said it's N252 on Twitter.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by angelo5uk(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
UBA just charged me 226.7 for paypal transaction.
Im tired of this rip off

GUYS...PLZ WHICH BANK AND CARD IS THE CHEAPEST

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by smartn09(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

They have some percentage charge on each transaction, didn't they explain to you before you applied for a credit card or is their own exceptional. To them, you are using their money to make an order which you would repay them with interest later. Ask that bank very well how their credit card works, is not the same with debit cards.
oh! My dear, it's n't same, l may say, l have salary account with them and the condition of obtaining credit card is based on two hundred naira charge per month except one fails to recharge the card for a period of thirty days, then they will charge you for the default. Otherwise it's free for salary account owners.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Samunosuke(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
angelo5uk:
Im tired of this rip off

Lmao!! See me hustling to manage and use UBA for PayPal. Try shopping on amazon, macy's or GAP with that card let cold catch you.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by angelo5uk(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Samunosuke:

Lmao!! See me hustling to manage and use UBA for PayPal. Try shopping on amazon, macy's or GAP with that card let cold catch you.

Lolz.....I just tire for UBA.
Abeg which card and which bank thats the cheapest and is advisable to use
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
angelo5uk:

Lolz.....I just tire for UBA.
Abeg which card and which bank thats the cheapest and is advisable to use

was it on MasterCard?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femadesh(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2015
I nid $153 @ 210 per $$

Anybody willing to help?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by angelo5uk(m): 2:44am On Oct 13, 2015
blym4real:

was it on MasterCard?

Yeah... Mastercard
Make Ina answer my question NA. Abeg
WHICH BANK AND CARD IS THE CHEAPEST?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zface(m): 6:51am On Oct 13, 2015
angelo5uk:

Yeah... Mastercard
Make Ina answer my question NA. Abeg
WHICH BANK AND CARD IS THE CHEAPEST?
Try Skye bank VISA card, stanbic ibtc mastercard, gtb mastercard.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anayoe(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2015
femadesh:
I nid $153 @ 210 per $$
Anybody willing to help?
Sure I can help you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by coderXO(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Please anyone in the house that uses Standard Chartered for foreign inflows?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by IyawoToBe(f): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2015
I need $200 at 210/$. Anyone with paypal fund should holla
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anayoe(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
IyawoToBe:
I need $200 at 210/$. Anyone with paypal fund should holla

Holla at me bro I have.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2015
Who have paypal fund for sale
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
angelo5uk:
Im tired of this rip off

now when their charges don drop, u dey find cheap card, when UBA was 252 u didn't ask of cheap card....u too funny bros

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jerrygome: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2015
GTB Mastercard @ Aliexpress today $=220.004864
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
Stanbic IBTC @ godaddy.com today 1$=220.00

the fact it is 220 point 00 confirms that the market isn't what determines the price but the bank's management.
i would expect a 220.04 or something

what a shame these guys are not being regulated.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biznessman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2015
Planning of porting to access or Skye, which is preferable as they both issue visa debit cards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
GTBank naira mastercard today 4:31pm on servint.com

$1=220.445
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by anayoe(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2015
$500 paypal funds available for sale at #210
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2015
which good bank has visa card (naira debit) with good exchange rates. Any ideas, PLEASE
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2015
skye visa
4bobo:
which good bank has visa card (naira debit) with good exchange rates. Any ideas, PLEASE
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2015
thanks as usual, hope dey no dey deduct monthly charges
tonjeola:
skye visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.