Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1226446 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
I remember when i was paying 153 per dollar. Now 215 is something to celebrate. Kai.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good evening, i'm new on this thread. Please I would like to know the dollar to naira rate for GT bank, its actually for online visa payment. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Konnektions146(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
chilez:
Good evening, i'm new on this thread. Please I would like to know the dollar to naira rate for GT bank, its actually for online visa payment. Thank you.

N220/$1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good day house. Please i need that cbn email address. Sterling just refunded my money and short changed me with like 16k.

This mail cpd@cbn.gov.ng could not be delivered.

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
tumababa:
Good day house. Please i need that cbn email address. Sterling just refunded my money and short changed me with like 16k.

Thanks

Probably, their mail is filled up. Try it tomorrow morning around 9am-10am
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biznessman(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello, anybody in d house made payments with access visa debit card lately?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

Probably, their mail is filled up. Try it tomorrow morning around 9am-10am

Thanks. I will
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

Thanks

they charged me at ₦ 220.1 and refunded at 178.1
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by chilez(f): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2015
Konnektions146:

N220/$1
Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

Mail the bank ccare first or call them. A mail is better as it will get to the appropriate desk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Chartey:

Mail the bank ccare first or call them. A mail is better as it will get to the appropriate desk.

i have mailed. no response. it was when i called that the guy told me the normal crap about exchange rate difference in buying and selling of dollars
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

178 ke?! shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

i have mailed. no response. it was when i called that the guy told me the normal crap about exchange rate difference in buying and selling of dollars
Is their email not functioning? Send a very constructive email and make them to reply your mail as an evidence. Tell them you would report them to the consumer potection unit of CBN if they refuse to treat the issue.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2015
i have tried to mail cbn again this morning, not delivering. i hope the mail address is still functioning
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

Is their email not functioning? Send a very constructive email and make them to reply your mail as an evidence. Tell them you would report them to the consumer potection unit of CBN if they refuse to treat the issue.

i copied them in the mail i sent to cbn, I'm sure they will get the mail even if cbn doesn't deliver. still no response
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

i copied them in the mail i sent to cbn, I'm sure they will get the mail even if cbn doesn't deliver. still no response

finally got a response from sterling. asking for card details and ban. lets see how it goes
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

finally got a response from sterling. asking for card details and bvn. lets see how it goes.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

Confront them on Social media.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

finally got a response from sterling. asking for card details and bvn. lets see how it goes.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biznessman(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2015
biznessman:
Hello, anybody in d house made payments with access visa debit card lately?
Still expecting to hear form someone please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

how authentic are you? you have very few post on nairaland. very cheap way to scam nairalanders
pls be sure of what you saying before attaching scam to someone name..I know him and he his legit. I never buy dollar from him before but we have done other businesses together
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
stevolinkon40:
pls be sure of what you saying before attaching scam to someone name..I know him and he his legit. I never buy dollar from him before but we have done other businesses together

i mean paypal sale is a very cheap way to scam people. not the seller. i will need someone who has bought paypal from him to testify before i can buy. i need 3000 usd. not ready to be scammed right now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by stevolinkon40: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
tumababa:

i mean paypal sale is a very cheap way to scam people. not the seller. i will need someone who has bought paypal from him to testify before i can buy. i need 3000 usd. not ready to be scammed right now.
okay. I get it now...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tolzeal(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
i need PayPal fund.
anybody ?

please tell ur rate
amt needed $65.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2015
From

Access Bank

Dear customer, Foreign POS and Internet Transactions on your Naira debit card will now be 500 daily from October 20, 2015. Please call 01-2712005 for enquiries
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 2:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Hi, please anyone has an idea of Skye banks daily limit for pos transaction is usd and also ATM withdrawals in usd.

Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Deejau007:
Hi, please anyone has an idea of Skye banks daily limit for pos transaction is usd and also ATM withdrawals in usd.

Thank you

I have only be able to pay $600/day
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
210 per USD.
Tolzeal:
i need PayPal fund.
anybody ?

please tell ur rate
amt needed $65.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Deejau007: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mariesio:

I have only be able to pay $600/day

$600 for pos or ATM ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.