Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? (3632 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Amasing Stats Btw Messi And Cr7 At Copa N Euro Respectively / PHOTO: See What Messi And CR7 Will Look Like By 2030!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
how far you and the GEM?grin grin
for where na? i no get time jare....na you dey make me come here grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

for where na? i no get time jare....na you dey make me come here grin grin
what of the tilapia wey I mail yougrin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
what of the tilapia wey I mail yougrin
she-male...i think grin grin

beware!!!
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Xzbit91: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Fat lie!!! angry. The highest premier league scorer in Renaldo's last season was Anelka with 19 goals which proves my point. La Liga is shit grin
dont be an ignoramus, google dey there to check facts if you doubt. Stop embarassing urself

2 Likes

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

she-male...i think grin grin

beware!!!
Titus above me is still arguinggrin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Xzbit91:

dont be an ignoramus, google dey there to check facts if you doubt. Stop embarassing urself
Oga Titus stop embarrassing yourself na cry
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%9309_Premier_League

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Xzbit91: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:

Oga Titus stop embarrassing yourself na cry
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%9309_Premier_League
sorry i meant 2007/2008 season, i forgot that he was still in man utd by 2009, anelka topped him because he was injured that season. That doesnt change the argument that he has scored over 30 in the epl
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Xzbit91:

sorry i meant 2007/2008 season, i forgot that he was still in man utd by 2009, anelka topped him because he was injured that season. That doesnt change the argument that he has scored over 30 in the epl
I know he has
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by boombay(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:
I respect Hazard. He plays like messi infact I call him PL's Messi but please and please stop comparing him with Ronaldo and Leo.

He is not even on Neymar's level. Have you forgotten Suarez? He is on Aguero, Harry kane, isco, pogba,De Bruyne cavani and Sanchez's level(infact he no near my Alexis self).

If Halilovic should get regular playing time today he'll best Hazard.

how will you compare Alexis Sanchez with hazard...remember hazard is the pfa best player for last season... where was Alexis then??undecided
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 04, 2015
Hazard ko Calamity ni.
The thunder that will fire that mouth Mourinho used to talk that rubbish is doing press up atm.
Comparing Hazard to Cr7 and Messi is a sin mbok.
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by mayorjosh(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Even antoinne griemann, is better than hazard
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingGeorge1: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2015
Sincerely speaking, for now he's not, but if he keeps the tempo on certainly he will be there some day
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by mayorjosh(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2015
Take a look at this stats

Gareth Bale
Games:30
Goals:13
Assists:18

Eden hazard
Games:37
Goals:14
Assists:18

According to these stats from 2014/15 season hazard was better than bale with just one goal and the english media said he was the best in 'england'' while the same english media also said bale had a woeful season.the english press is fu?ked up.hazard is just like everyother no 10 in the world
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by taiocol: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
boombay:

how will you compare Alexis Sanchez with hazard...remember hazard is the pfa best player for last season... where was Alexis then??undecided
Alexis is the PFA fans player of the year
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Esdb3: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
gustav25:
Idiots will say if hazard is playing in laliga he will score 20 goals (tfd)......please who are those setting EPL on fire if not majorly SPL rejects ?....and watch out if Wenger bags benzema and see what he will do in your overrated league with overrated English players ......imagine sterling for 49million and Sanchez for 32!¡!!!!!!

Sanchez worth every penny. He has exposure and has played with the best players in the world, has trained under the best coaches, has had BARCA training for God's sake!

Sterling does not what nothing. That guy is just lucky he can't have any impact. Man-City go soon cry. Do you know they transferred Mangala for 32 million?!

Plus epl can boast of the most expensive products. Epl is hard and not overrated. Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez, Modric, Ramsey(£50million price tag).
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by betandwin8484: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
McEwen:
It's debatable but I think he's almost there grin

He still has journey to cover, But I think he will get there.
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by yoji: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
the last world cup exposed hazard. He was probably the biggest star to flop. Against Argentina with Belgium pushing for an equalizer, he was substituted. De bryne was the star of the Belgian world cup campaign even though hazard played the no. 10 role. Hazard is good but still way off the top two.
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by gibzzhd: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
yoji:
the last world cup exposed hazard. He was probably the biggest star to flop. Against Argentina with Belgium pushing for an equalizer, he was substituted. De bryne was the star of the Belgian world cup campaign even though hazard played the no. 10 role. Hazard is good but still way off the top two.
and will never get to their level.
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:32am On Aug 05, 2015
KingTom:
Fat lie!!! angry. The highest premier league scorer in Renaldo's last season was Anelka with 19 goals which proves my point. La Liga is shit grin
ROnaldo scored over 30 league goals during hus time at man utd. Cant remember which season. Check your facts.
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Bbdot(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2015
[quote author=Xzbit91 post=36536601]
Ronaldo scored 33 epl goals in his last premier league season. May i remind you that he scored 25 in his first season in spain before he and messi started scoring astronomical amount of goals[/quot u dnt no anytin about premier league ronaldo scored 18 league goals in his last season @ england.Nicholas anelka won golden boot award dat season try 2 no ur fact
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Bbdot(m): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2015
mayorjosh:
Even antoinne griemann, is better than hazard
@ laligo
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Bbdot(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2015
yoji:
even Ronaldo flop @ world cup
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by scopiicaar: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2015
hazard....wtf na reus, griezman, Barkley be in mate

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

ROnaldo scored over 30 league goals during hus time at man utd. Cant remember which season. Check your facts.
read above
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by yoji: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Bbdot:
even Ronaldo flop @ world cup
Belgium had a much,stronger team than Portugal and even at that Ronaldo did his best and left with his head high considering he had just returned from injury in time for the world cup. At least we even saw Ronaldo but hazard was no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2015
Wot u guyz donno is @ 22-23 Ronaldo and Messi are already ballon d or winnas why :azard @24 is still struggling for top 5 even Neymar is way ahead of him
Chelsea fans be like hazard is d future world best......@24. I laugh in kivuki language kikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Football In The Next 5 Years? This Is What Champman Simulated. / Nigerian Clubs And Their Nicknames! / Moment Chelsea Star Danny Drinkwater Fights With Six Men Over A Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.