Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved (1889 Views)

Jaz Buttar - Dunia Ton Door | Latest Punjabi Romantic Song 2016 | Punjabi Rap So / “Romantic” - Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage (Official Video) / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by IamLEGEND1: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2015
nicki minaj- sex in the lounge ft lil wanye...
sir mixAlot- baby got back
the black eyed peas- boom boom pow
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2015
pbs4real:
na person wey u quote write am like that. . .cheesy
dah means she no sabi spell grin
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
where i belong - Andre Peter

more than words - westlife

when you kiss me - shania twain

You nail it mehn......cheesy

Forever and Always- Shania twain

Long distance- Brandy

kiss kiss
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Johnnoah1st: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2015
SHADE- by adekunle gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
dah means she no sabi spell grin
hahahacheesy preparing for the chelsea and arsenal match. . .smiley
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Otua ka chineke anyi dimma agidigba oooo.
O ooo agidigba ooo.. ( Reminds me of my love for Jesus) kiss
Bros abeg park well
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahacheesy preparing for the chelsea and arsenal match. . .smiley
lol... Chelsea go win arsenal
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
sure thing na just a matter of how much the goal difference will be cos hazard is involved
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by pbs4real(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
padi why u wan winsh me nah? U knw say me nah ur guy cos i knw say u no be chelsea fansad
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Cutehector(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
pbs4real:
padi why u wan winsh me nah? U knw say me nah ur guy cos i knw say u no be chelsea fansad
I no knw which fan sef I be... My own na to shout gooooaaal..
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by santos876(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Endless love-diana rose n lionel richie All of me-john legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I no knw which fan sef I be... My own na to shout gooooaaal..
lol
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nature8(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
John Legend - All of me
Celinedion - Stand by your side
West Life - No place that far..
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
xo-beyonce smileyxo-beyonce
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by highmood(m): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Let it be me-Kenny Rogers
kissing you- D'esree
Golibe-Flavour
Always in my Head-Coldplay
Give me love-Ed-Sheeran
Girl in the Life Magazine -Boy2Men
Dare Art Alade song..cant remember the name.

and many more evergreen blues and rock songs.
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by germainediva(f): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Secret lovers......atlantic starr
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
whoever says Nigerians aren't romantic
Re: Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved by shammahyaro(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sam smith-stay with me. Miley cyrus-nightmare. Adele-set fire to the rain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artists:caller Ring Back Tune Available For Grabs...mtn,airtel,etisalat Networks / What Rap collaborations are most powerful you ever heard?!! list of the best / [DOWNLOAD Video] Adekunle Gold – Before You Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.