Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff (582 Views)

Boko Haram Releases More Chibok Girls To DSS - NewsExpressngr.com / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by ope2711(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olisa Metuh, on Saturday dared the Department of State Services (DSS) to take up the challenge of investigating him as demanded by the Administrative Staff of the party.
The staff who had been at loggerheads with the members of the party’s National Working Committee (NWC) over alleged plans to downside them and also cut the salaries of remaining staff by half, had accused the NWC members of misappropriation.
The workers specifically mentioned Metuh; Prof Wale Oladipo, the PDP National Secretary, and the Acting National Chairman of the party, Uche Secondus, as the brains behind the problems of the party, asking the security agencies to probe them for misappropriation of N13 billion party fund.
However, Metuh in a statement signed by his Special Assistant on Media, Richard Ihediwa, said Metuh is open to DSS investigation and does not fear that he could be found wanting.
He insisted that the opposition against him was sponsored by the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The statement read: “The attention of the Office of the National Publicity Secretary has been drawn to a press statement by persons purporting to be officials of PDP Staff Welfare Association, wherein they engaged in direct attack and threats on the person of the National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh.
“From all indications, those behind the statement chose to drift from issues and narrowed on the National Publicity Secretary.
“This is not unexpected given the role of the National Publicity Secretary in the rebuilding of our great party and how uncomfortable the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has been for his outspokenness.
“We are aware that the anti-PDP forces have easily found a handful of disgruntled PDP staffs as willing tools to attack Chief Metuh with a view to bringing him to public odium, distract him and deny our party a credible voice to propagate its positions.
“These forces had even gone to the extent of engineering some discontented PDP members to portray statements by the National Publicity Secretary as his personal opinions in the attempt to discredit and intimidate him.
“For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state categorically that the National Publicity Secretary will not be deterred or detracted by such threats and cheap blackmails as he remains committed to his role in the rebuilding of the PDP and in providing firm, credible and issue based opposition to the ruling party.”
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/08/im-open-dss-probe-metuh-tells-pdp-staff/

1 Like

Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by socialmediaman: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Oga Metu, we know APC was blamed for everything that went wrong with the past administration, even when party leaders and workers are calling for the NWC's sack.

Meanwhile I think the DSS is quite busy now to be doing Police or ICPC and EFCC work on your party finance.

This is PDP business though, I want more national news of change happening.. next...
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by amd4598(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Ok na... Kuje is smelling
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by AroOkigbo(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Wish Tinubu and Amaechi could say same thing grin
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by Demmocrats(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2015
Chai!!!lol@ PDP will rule for 100 years and now? Indeed, Nothing last forever.... cheesy
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by MizMyColi(f): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
There's three sides to a story..

Their side, your side, and the truth.

As far as I know, from what I have seen thus far, this is another cheap shot on the person of Metuh.

The law court is gradually being rendered useless. Nigerians should brace up for more trials in the court of public opinion.
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by T4taiwo(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2015
Explain your role in the saga....
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by ope2711(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by Swaycater(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Very soon if a Man failed to Pregnant his wife,He will blame it on APC . Oga Metuh. you chop money or you know chop money Yes or No? Everyone wants to probed! lol, why the rush?
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by ionsman: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
This man is a shameless man....I watched channels tv yesterday when he was called on phone.

He said some of the money is with the pdp while the remaining part was paid to PDP'S COMPANY....

I never knew pdp had a company. ....
Re: I’m Open To DSS Probe, Metuh Tells PDP Staff by Plshavmercyamen: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Metuh, you want same DSS who you've consistently accused it's head(Daura) as a CARD CARRYING member of APC to investigate u and your party finance? Chai! Metuh is really confused! But, what could be the cause of this confusion? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Not Witch-hunting Jonathan - Osinbajo / SP Bukola Saraki Said His UK Passport Was Forged. / Stop Appropriating Our Achievements – PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.