Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging (843 Views)

4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. / 8 Classic Ways To Make Money From Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by playnaija(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
At first when my friend refused come visit me, I became worried and decided to give him a call, most time, his line is unreachable, luckily, he picked, I asked why he had refused to come see me, he explained that he has been busy blogging and making huge dollars online from his home.

After trying to probe the source of his wealth, I decided to learn what his secret was. It is quite simple, and easy for everyone to follow. Have you ever wondered why some copy and paste bloggers still make money online? Or some people tell you they make over $3000 without writing a post. I call this the era of the Facebook Gladiator; they feed on Facebook huge traffic to make their own money. If they do lost their facebook password, all their traffic is gone, this is risky for those seeking a long term business but good for those looking for quick cash.

The method my friend use was buying and renting of Facebook pages with huge fan base like 197k up, not only should the Facebook page have a large fans, it must be active in term of the daily reach, even a Facebook fanpage with over a million users can be a dead page, trust me, it is not only about how large the page is. Now, he acquired up to 5 different Facebook fanpages, for my friend, he acquired pages belonging to US Pastors, Celebrities and the likes, he later chose a niche that talk about Health and Wellbeing, his post are not written by him but copied for similar niches.

After creating a post, he shares it to majority of his Facebook pages, and you start seeing traffic flowing in his blog per second and he makes over 240 Dollar a day.

PRO
This method make you to earn fast from blogging with proper SEO, unique content and more.

CONS
This method is not suitable for starters that do not have a large fanpage on Facebook that is active, and also for those that do not have the fund to rent a Facebook fanpage monthly.

There you have it, the secret way to making money on blogging faster.

http://www.clarkegilbert.com/2015/08/how-my-friend-made-2430-from-blogging.html
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by donholy28(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
why u never use d technique make money?
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by henryobinna(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
donholy28:
actually what he said is very much possible, trust me but you have to be on fb 24/7
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by playnaija(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
donholy28:

and who told you I have not practice it, I have earned this way and only putting the info of the process so u can learn from it
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
henryobinna:
actually what he said is very much possible, trust me but you have to be on fb 24/7
Seconded

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by fattbabakay(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2015
never underrate d power of Facebook...
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by tutusaint(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Good for him.
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2015
playnaija:
At first when my friend refused come visit me, I became worried and decided to give him a call, most time, his line is unreachable, luckily, he picked, I asked why he had refused to come see me, he explained that he has been busy blogging and making huge dollars online from his home.

After trying to probe the source of his wealth, I decided to learn what his secret was. It is quite simple, and easy for everyone to follow. Have you ever wondered why some copy and paste bloggers still make money online? Or some people tell you they make over $3000 without writing a post. I call this the era of the Facebook Gladiator; they feed on Facebook huge traffic to make their own money. If they do lost their facebook password, all their traffic is gone, this is risky for those seeking a long term business but good for those looking for quick cash.

The method my friend use was buying and renting of Facebook pages with huge fan base like 197k up, not only should the Facebook page have a large fans, it must be active in term of the daily reach, even a Facebook fanpage with over a million users can be a dead page, trust me, it is not only about how large the page is. Now, he acquired up to 5 different Facebook fanpages, for my friend, he acquired pages belonging to US Pastors, Celebrities and the likes, he later chose a niche that talk about Health and Wellbeing, his post are not written by him but copied for similar niches.

After creating a post, he shares it to majority of his Facebook pages, and you start seeing traffic flowing in his blog per second and he makes over 240 Dollar a day.

PRO
This method make you to earn fast from blogging with proper SEO, unique content and more.

CONS
This method is not suitable for starters that do not have a large fanpage on Facebook that is active, and also for those that do not have the fund to rent a Facebook fanpage monthly.

Who is this your friend?
Doesn't he have a website?

Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by gabazin080(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
playnaija:

PRO

CONS

how do I open my own blog
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by chichriso: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
that your friend is a t***f
Re: How My Friend Made $2430 from Blogging by resultcase(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
gabazin080:
how do I open my own blog

Check my signature on how you can get one designed for FREE.

(1) (Reply)

Best Proven Tricks To Get Adsense Approval Quickly and X3 your earnings In 2015 / How To Choose The Perfect Startup Team Mate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.