Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (41589 Views)

Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Respect!!!

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by ezeagu(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice hair.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by endeedike(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
My bro.. seeing this woman.. you go know she is full of deceit and pretense..the only difference is just that she handles her business codedly...I takes the real G's in the house to know dis...we wey be elders know this..

Vixo:

They dnt understand o.... the man na confirm captain, flies like mad..... just like a sailor..... no time to dey monitor wife movement even when he knows she flirts....he ignores! NO TIME

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Blossom023:

Sir she has 5 kids ryh? So what is she flirting for?

even after getting married at the age of 18. the man was flirting here and there. uhh people.

omotola 5 kids? ....and wait o...who told u its by the numbed of kids a woman has that makes her not flirt? I pity u....Lil

I know mamas who has kids n grandchildren but still want some fun...so chill.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
Vixo:

omotola 5 kids? ....and wait o...who told u its by the numbed of kids a woman has that makes her not flirt? I pity u....Lil

I know mamas who has kids n grandchildren but still want some fun...so chill.

please get my point. She is successful nd has everything, so im asking what is she flirting for? you could have answered me politely. nd yes 5 kids, I heard she got married at the age of 18 nd the man was not serious with her nd its just now she married in an airplane. so please nobody told me anything.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Blossom023:

please get my point. She is successful nd has everything, so im asking what is she flirting for? you could have answered me politely. nd yes 5 kids, I heard she got married at the age of 18 nd the man was not serious with her nd its just now she married in an airplane. so please nobody told me anything.

OK, let me answer u....

if u think people flirt cos they wanna be successful or they flirt cause they ain't successful then u ate wrong.....

if u haven't hit Ur first millions u won't understand that its easier being poor than being rich..... u would want to remain at that point of success hence flirting for most successful ladies....

and if u think she has no reason then u r wrong..... she has competitions and that enof reason for her to flirt ...to keep her status and make some headway....

from Ur point below u may think she z successful...

but maybe from deziani Alison madueke's point she may be a failure.....

u garrit?
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2015
Vixo:

OK, let me answer u....

if u think people flirt cos they wanna be successful or they flirt cause they ain't successful then u ate wrong.....

if u haven't hit Ur first millions u won't understand that its easier being poor than being rich..... u would want to remain at that point of success hence flirting for most successful ladies....

and if u think she has no reason then u r wrong..... she has competitions and that enof reason for her to flirt ...to keep her status and make some headway....

from Ur point below u may think she z successful...

but maybe from deziani Alison madueke's point she may be a failure.....

u garrit?

guy I am not fighting w/ you. I just asked a rhetorical question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Do You Remember Alex Okoroigwe aka ' Alex O' ? / PICTURES Of Tonto Dikeh On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.