Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,353 members, 7,843,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team (51809 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / RIO: Maximum Security At Nigeria's Team Base In Brazil / Mikel Obi Should Be Chelsea's New Captain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Greatfes17: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let someone who watched the video summarize then I can contribute
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Later nw people will say it was a prophesy.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
You people are all criticizing here and there,but lemme ask a question,which it was t.b joshua nd oda pentecostal men of God that voiced such,una go criticse am?,una done 4get wen t.b joshua dey predict nigerian football matches for him church,who criticise am den,look b4 u leap
otiigba1:
Who da hell is mbaka is he a football coach? perhaps he should concentrate on what the Bible is saying undecided
Since when football and Religion became friends?
his not a coach but he speaks the truth cmon am tired of seeing lapses in the nigerian midfield
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Tholuwaniey(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
All I read there was words from a confused, angry and pained priest
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Rexology: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
A time will come when people will no longer take this man seriously. He is fast losing it by the way and manner he talks.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by cacasentiano(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Am a catholic,ebi like say my father don enter football level
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Eseries(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nothing special! just a fan's opinion!
The headline though! grin
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by francescainnoce(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Op I'm sure this wasn't his sermon for that day.
But I see people commenting based on this few minutes clip which shouldn't be.
There must be a thread to a topic and I'm sure that same in this case.
And this doesnt sound like a prophesy.... Most times men of God use practical example to illustrate or better convey the scriptural message...
I have heard loads of Pentecostal pastors use Hollywood and all as these....

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by calddon(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
He should preach Gospel and leave politics and sports to whom it concerns, a Christian clergy shouldn't keep mixing politics and sports with the msg, Abi did Jesus preach politics?
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by 9jatatafo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Waiting for the day an MOG will tell us his vision that by next year N1= $1
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
I dont know why I find this his analysis very funny. Sounds like a typical super eagle fan who took out time from his preaching to analyse national team grin grin cheesy
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by omolami: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
My advise to Mikel Obi if he still wishes to remain in Green Eagles is to go and give fr Nbaka some dollars and see he if the Rev fr will not speak from both sides of his mouth.. The Rev is broke.

2 Likes

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by morbeta(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Basket mouth wan open mouth again oooo

This is a prophet that is my affraid to speak his mind. Is it money you going to give him? The man has prophecied the impssible and it came to pass.

Prophet Elijah-----King Ahab & Jezebeel
Fr. Mbaka-----frm prs Jona & mama piss
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by henchamb(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tonniey:
How does religion mixed with sports

Becsuse we pray at the beginng and end of our matches

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
nypomains:
Is Mbaka now a coach?

Is he not a nigerian?.
He has passion for the game,
Well thats his personal opinion which must not count.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Austine77(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
haters and their mentality,,,,
is he preaching about mikel?is football or mikel the topic?is he addressing nigerians?preachers use different kind of thing to preach,,,so because he is preaching the word of God, he should not talk any other thing apart from Jesus??many pastors and men talks a lot,i.e is their nature,,,,stop hating please!

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Prophesy what? Mbong move forward pls.
Who doesn't know Mikel should be excluded from the super eagles setup? There's no prophesy in this. It's just am obvious fact
morbeta:

This is a prophet that is my affraid to speak his mind. Is it money you going to give him? The man has prophecied the impssible and it came to pass.

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by loomer: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oya carry jersey go play na
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
what is his business.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Ayameze2015(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
This man too dey talk...what is his own cup of tea if mikel plays or not?? Has priest-hood turned to football analys?
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by PecE2Make: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
This Rev self, politics you de now you don join football. your major role is to control the sheep in the field.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Ossaifamous(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mbaka the new T.B Joshua
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Ephemmm: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Brown1759:
is Fr Mbaka a chelsea Fan?

Must he be Ibrahimovic before he can be entitled to his opinion?
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by SylarsMcQuins: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
This man be talking anyhow since
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by SylarsMcQuins: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
morbeta:

Stop deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Smooyis(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
openidu:

FR. Mbaka should please trade carefully. wetin concern National team and a Priest

Is he not a Nigerian? He has the right to speak his mind even as a prophet or priest. Only you people detest the voice of God and His servants. We crucify the truth in this country. Thank God this is not Tb Joshua whom you said all sorts of things to simply because he shared with the public what God put in his heart. Despite all these, he kept praying for you.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by shepherdnoble: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na Mikel you come face now?
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Smooyis(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Icon4s:
I dnt like this man. Dnt know y? undecided
Check ya sef then
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
francescainnoce:
Op I'm sure this wasn't his sermon for that day.
But I see people commenting based on this few minutes clip which shouldn't be.
There must be a thread to a topic and I'm sure that same in this case.
And this doesnt sound like a prophesy.... Most times men of God use practical example to illustrate or better convey the scriptural message...
I have heard loads of Pentecostal pastors use Hollywood and all as these....
Exactly my thought. I was laughing all through while watching the clip.

I really like the man.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by anssy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mbaka just loves the media, soon he will talk about why olamide should never be given an award, I just dey watch that man

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by shepherdnoble: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Smooyis:

Is he not a Nigerian? He has the right to speak his mind even as a prophet or priest. Only you people detest the voice of God and His servants. We crucify the truth in this country. Thank God this is not Tb Joshua whom you said all sorts of things to simply because he shared with the public what God put in his heart. Despite all these, he kept praying for you.
Go sit down jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.