Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,484 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team (51817 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / RIO: Maximum Security At Nigeria's Team Base In Brazil / Mikel Obi Should Be Chelsea's New Captain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Father Mbaka the analyst.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Smooyis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
omolami:
My advise to Mikel Obi if he still wishes to remain in Green Eagles is to go and give fr Nbaka some dollars and see he if the Rev fr will not speak from both sides of his mouth.. The Rev is broke.
Blasphemy. May God forgive you for ever thinking a servant of God can be bought with money.
Watch what you write.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mbaka again

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by okonja(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
purplekayc:
who is this reverend father is he a football manager?

He's a true Nigeria elite that knows what sup?

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by timsucces(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
How does dat make me a better christain? he shud facr his pastoral work or back out
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by RICKYMARIO(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Reverend fathers are human beings too & they are free to air their opinions on any topic
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by docphresh(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Learn something new about Africa today visit... www.afrikanfacts.com
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Ogbobesinachi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
A priest is ought to speak out when ever and where ever things is getting wrong or good. Fr. Mbaka is entitle to his opinion because is is first a Nigerian before becoming a priest. Haters go hug live transformer

2 Likes

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by gbaskiboy: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
CR77:
grin grin Religion mixed with sports another vision of d century
same way people mixes alomo with coca-cola is not too bad for them grin
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by informato: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mikel is scared of change .....too bad for a man...scared of taking the bull by the horn...he is in for another bench warming season
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
He is not serious at all.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Fiftynine(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
becareful of what u say abt Rvf Mbaka. preaching MUST touch every part and activities of our lives. there was nothing like football during the time of christ. this is our time and a true man of like father must and will always say the truth and wat is best for our country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by MarieSucre(f): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
errrrrrm. ok. Didn't see that coming. How did that even get into the sermon ma sef. Mikel enjoy your honeymoon Jo.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by vickie1900(f): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin concern u with football? Face the preaching wey God call u to do.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Abbey2sam(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
coach nbaka
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by phreakabit(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
This man is an embarrassment to Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by DanielGb(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Kericoo:
I saw this video on youtube and feel i should share it here..
But as for me , I think Fr.Mbaka is right

Here =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZU7DtwXTg

dats the future-dreaming Chelsea Captain.
But waite, Holy Spirit don dey watch ball or na d pastor?
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Chimourinho(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Of course he is human being and can analyse football buh don't get it wrong by tagging it 'vision'...He can use football analogy to teach sumtin to his followers so it not like he is saying its a prophesy
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by kraftykc(m): 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Tonniey:
How does religion mixed with sports

So because he is a priest he can't comment or discuss football? Lol u sef silly gan!
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by sharperino(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Firstly, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

It is the mark of a matured mind to entertain an opinion which is contrary to his or hers withou making negative remarks of the opinion giver.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by phreakabit(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
kraftykc:

So because he is a priest he can't comment or discuss football? Lol u sef silly gan!

Not in church!
Using football as an example/instance is one thing, what he is doing in the video goes way beyond that.
Really feel embarrassed right now.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Rexology: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ogbobesinachi:
A priest is ought to speak out when ever and where ever things is getting wrong or good. Fr. Mbaka is entitle to his opinion because is is first a Nigerian before becoming a priest. Haters go hug live transformer
My dear you are right, he is a Nigerian, but have you thought of the possible effect of this statement to Mikel Obi's career? are you aware that it has the capacity and tendency to deflect Mikel's fan base?(what did Mikel Obi did to him to warant this?) espercially coming from a Man of his calibre that has large followers, and whose statement is revered by his followers. A man of his calibre should be mindful of his utterances or expression of his personal opinion(not God's message)in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by JayJustus(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
successinlife:
This man is a true nigerian,a bold fan that is not afraid to speak the truth.God bless you father Mbaka. Obi can still play for Nigeria because of his experience,play his Mourinhno ascribed defensive midfield for nigeria and we look for a sharp attacking midfielder to support our wings,John Ogu can help Mikel to do the dirty defensive midfield while Mikel do the flashy and neat job cause Mikel will not want to get injured and he is not strong again stamina wise to fight it out in the midfield. Kudos to father Mbaka.

couldn't agree with you more...Ogu is the right man for that job...did you see that screamer goal he scored against fc thun in the europa league play off...shot from the middle of the pitch..i doff my hat
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Revolva(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ummm fr mbaka don enter footbaLl
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by humblelyf(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
AyodejiCharles:
who is mbala? A sports analyst in Enugu?
stop being foolish oga
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by ELDERCE(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin None issue, face your calling.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
I support him.Mikel is just occupying space in chelsea.He should come and join Eyimba fc of aba ;DI support him.Mikel is just occupying space in chelsea.He should come and join Eyimba fc of aba
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by kingtarget(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mbaka is more foolish and stupid than I think fool running his month over others, Man of God my feet.
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Engrchrisopia(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Rev u are right bt u shuld focus on your callings n leave mike cus football his is own calling rev
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Ladybluecash(f): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
cassidy1996:
Weytin concern father with ball
father no b human abi,,, mumu pple
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by Ladybluecash(f): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Brown1759:
is Fr Mbaka a chelsea Fan?
no na shekpe fan
Re: Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team by endlessAli: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha make una calm down soon I ll b among Nigeria team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.