Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Way To Obudu Mountain Resort From Portharcourt City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Way To Obudu Mountain Resort From Portharcourt City (743 Views)

China Constructs World's Longest Glass Walkway On A Mountain (Photos) / Photos Of The Obudu Mountain Resort, Calabar / My Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch in Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way To Obudu Mountain Resort From Portharcourt City by rotybarry: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hy friends! Has anyone here visited Obudu Mountain Resort this year? Please I need some one to help me with direction on how to go from Portharcourt city to Obudu cattle ranch, I'll appreciate details of the places where I'll have to pick vehicles and the cost of transportation from each of the points, price range of the hotels/suites there as well as the gate fee. I'll appreciate if anyone can help me with this details as soon as possible, I'm actually planning to visit there with some friends.

1 Like

Re: Way To Obudu Mountain Resort From Portharcourt City by alabiyemmy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Help yourself. Simply buy a Garmin Navigator to know your way.

(1) (Reply)

Calabarians Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker / Trouble For Nigerians As UK Set To Deport Anyone Earning Less Than £35,000 Pound / Train Crushed Man To Death At National, Ikeja Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.