Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,508 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You (1105 Views)

Olamide's And Shunbebe's Who You Help. Songs With Lyrics For Your Enjoyment / Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download / Top 5 Nigerian Songs With Senseless Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sometimes, when we listen to some songs, we can't just help but fall deeply in love with their hooks! cheesy. It doesn't matter when the song was released; whether 1964, 1986 or 2015 wink. If you are walking on the road and you hear the song being played in someone's car, house or shop, you tend to slow your pace of movement so that you can hear the hook grin

Mine:

1. Oh Girl by Paul Wall (that hook is really dope mehn!!!)

2. Bust It Baby by Plies ft. Ne-yo (Ne-yo murdered that beat)

3. Rendezvous by Craig David cheesy

Share yours!!!
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by kossyablaze(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aaliyah - more than a woman ( timberland did magic on that shitt)
2. R. Kelly - When a woman is fed up ( his cadence on this totally resonates his souls, now that's MUSIC)
3. 2Pac - California love ( this is the shitt no doubt, from the hook, the delivery, the attitude, the flow, then the GODDAMNN DOPE AZZ BEAT) mofo still sounnds great after so many years of jamming it,
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Daughterzion(f): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Oga titus, golibe and azonto
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Numb - Linkin Park Fix you - Coldplay I'm blue - Eiffel 65
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
RickRichards:
Numb - Linkin Park Fix you - Coldplay I'm blue - Eiffel 65
That 'Numb' is also da bomb bro!
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
Oga titus, golibe and azonto
Lol grin Na wa for u o! grin
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Daughterzion(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
What i do?
Rapmoney:
Lol grin Na wa for u o! grin
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
What i do?
Funny songs u gat gurl! cheesy
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by coolebux(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Next to you - Usher ft Justin Bieber
Birthday sex - Jeremih ft R Kelly (Kells is a legend in this track)
Best love song - T-Pain ft Chris Brown (Nappy boy killed it)

T-Pain is good
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Daughterzion(f): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Funny songs u gat gurl! cheesy
hahahahaha. Dont mind me jare. Mine is u re d reasn i live, let it rain and send down ur rain
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
hahahahaha. Dont mind me jare. Mine is u re d reasn i live, let it rain and send down ur rain
Those should be gospels, right?
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
coolebux:
Next to you - Usher ft Justin Bieber
Birthday sex - Jeremih ft R Kelly (Kells is a legend in this track)
Best love song - T-Pain ft Chris Brown (Nappy boy killed it)

T-Pain is good
Yeah, Birthday Sex...I can go to bed with that. Nice hook there cheesy
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Daughterzion(f): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
Those should be gospels, right?
yeah am a good girl na
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
yeah am a good girl na
Are u sure? Is not just by listening to gospels o! grin
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Daughterzion(f): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lie lie am a gud gal jare.
Rapmoney:
Are u sure? Is not just by listening to gospels o! grin
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Awesomeking: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nelly ft kelly-dilema
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by AirstarKane(f): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
I am William by 2shotz ft MI

I love rap grin good one though hehehe don't say I went that far o I just remember an 2day and live your life TI ft Rihanna I fit rap am finish sef grin
Re: Mention 3 Songs With Choruses That Have A Strong Hold On You by Rapmoney(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
AirstarKane:
I am William by 2shotz ft MI

I love rap grin good one though hehehe don't say I went that far o I just remember an 2day and live your life TI ft Rihanna I fit rap am finish sef grin
Seriously, you are killing me with these songs! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Seen Dancing To Wizkid Song Manya In His Apartment / New Music: Dj Doskyi Ft Reekado Banks- Problem (refix) / Check Out 2018 Wizkid Starboy Album STR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.