Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Building A House With Red Bricks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A House With Red Bricks (1461 Views)

This Is Why You Should Use Red Bricks For Your (next) Building Projects. / Red Bricks Option: Cost Of Building And Time Reduced / Build With Red Bricks:hugely Affordable,impenetrable And Environmentallyfriendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A House With Red Bricks by emiemi(f): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2009
Hello guys,
Please I want to know how much it will cost to buiding a house with red bricks (reinforced with cement) as opposed to building with cement blocks. Recently I saw a duplex built with redbricks and boy did I love it!!! I then met with the construction guy around the site and he says to build such would cost 20 whooping million shocked shocked shocked. Well, the tech might not be so common yet, but then should it be that costly? I'm actually looking at it from a business perspective. My brother also told me few bits about hydraform. Any info will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Building A House With Red Bricks by Heyllle(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2021
My company repairs and replaces old windows. You can look at this site to choose the type of windows you need. The main thing is to choose what is effective, not just beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Houses For Sale In Fagba & Iju (with Pictures) / Built And Furnished Twin Duplex @ Asaba GRA By NTA For 55m Asking / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Forthright Estate Behind Punch Place Opposite Arepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.