Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC (730 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / See Viral Photos Of A Woman And Her Daughter That Will Blow Your Mind. / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
The family members that died in awka.

Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by chiboyo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
So sad!
Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
What a waste...all becoz we have this lamebrain as a president!.....
Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by emilyone(f): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
foxxynik:
What nonsence is this one saying

Rip to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by ksbusari(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
foxxynik:
do u use ur head at all?

1 Like

Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by chomytex(f): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
OMG! So sad
RIP to the dead.
Sum ppl go still dey wait for burial rice.smh!
Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
ksbusari:
do u use ur head at all?
I don't use my head...I use my brain... And what do you use? Ur lamebrain?... Idiata!
Re: Man, Woman And Child Who Died In Awka Burial PIC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
emilyone:
What nonsence is this one saying
Rip to the dead!
. . U're one piece of a thing! Curvy my foot! grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Apparently True But Hillarious! #team Take That Girl Back Home# / Meeting People From A Different Background Than You, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.