Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair (2157 Views)

Reno Omokri's Reply To Bleached Lady / Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos) / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hi nairalanders. This upcoming weekend is my birthday and I want to change haircolor. During May 2014 I bleached my hair. To be specific, I highlited the hair, Kair Bleaching Kit. I never experienced any hair breakage after the bleaching. My hair is healthy and thick. I dont relax my hair or use chemicals. Im now bored with this look and want to dye my hair a dark shade of brown using Garnier or Revlon. Both products contain peroxide. My question to you : Is it wise to apply peroxide to already bleached hair?

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Lordskyes(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Where 'em pictures
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=Lordskyes post=36533935]Where 'em pictures[/quote
im uploading it
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Daughterzion(f): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is dat ur hair?
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by CEtoO(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
Is dat ur hair?
No
Her grandma's

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
D hair in d last pic looks so so cooln I luv it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by jamex93(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
see ha hair like my own

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by adorablevic: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Love your hair...dash me pls cry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by prettyjo(f): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2015
wooooow,you look like me.
the best thing is to leave your natural hair the way it is unless you want another breakage.

I don't joke with my natural hair that's why I gave you that advice.look for a nice weavon and fix or braid it
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
I tried braidings, twice. I hate it. Taking down braids is the worst part. And Im not a weave person. I hate it too. So im stuck with my current hair color. Thanks for the advice!

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Daughterzion:
Is dat ur hair?
Ofcoz its my hair
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
CEtoO:

No
Her grandma's

hahahaha! Dont worry dear. I get that alot. People ask me all the time : is that your hair
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:

Thanks. AfroChic kiss
Cutehector:

Thanks. AfroChic
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
adorablevic:
Love your hair...dash me pls cry

Thanks gurl! Im dashing you some!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
jamex93:
see ha hair like my own

grin
tongue
jamex93:
see ha hair like my own

grin
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
prettyjo:
wooooow,you look like me.
the best thing is to leave your natural hair the way it is unless you want another breakage.

I don't joke with my natural hair that's why I gave you that advice.look for a nice weavon and fix or braid it

thanks gurl. i think im gunna stick with my current hair. i dont want bad hair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Natascha:

Thanks. AfroChic kiss

Thanks. AfroChic
bae ah ah.. Who is afrochic? I complimented u jor
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Natascha(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
bae ah ah.. Who is afrochic? I complimented u jor

im AfroChic
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by jamex93(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Natascha:

tongue

serious issue

can't u see mine .....
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Peroxide To Already Bleached Hair- Photos Of My Natural Hair by Daughterzion(f): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice hair
Natascha:

Ofcoz its my hair

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Fashion Style ? / Check Out This Crazy Female Fashion Design / A Must See Body Colour Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.