Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone (1268 Views)

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Lagos Mainland Ntel Users, Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by Officialcart3rG(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm a number one fan of the htc desire 816. I've always wanted to get the htc desire 816 phone. It's specs are incredible. But i'm beginning to develop cold feet, when i saw some people complain about the phone online.. Some said the phone hangs often,the camera freezes most times. Users of the phone should share their experience with the phone ??
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by henry007(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Poorest ram management ever. you wont be able to download all the apps that you love use let alone enjoy them. better go for Tecno instead
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by Officialcart3rG(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Tecno of all phones ?? what about infinix hotnote ??
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by Craven: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2015
What are you looking for in a phone?
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Craven:
What are you looking for in a phone?
dope camera,high ram, high internal memory and lasting battery. And another thing,i don't like too common phones
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by Craven: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Officialcart3rG

Samsung Galaxy A5 - 6.7mm slim. 5.0 inch screen. Very clear display; Super AMOLED, 294 ppi pixel density; makes the screen very vibrant. Corning Gorilla Glass to protect your screen from scratches and cracks. Runs on KitKat, upgradable to Lollipop. Internal memory is 16GB and expandable to 64GB. RAM is 2GB, which I think is fair. A very good 13MP primary camera and a 5MP selfie camera. 2300mAh non-removable battery (you can't remove the back of the phone to get to it), which is fair. This is a very slim phone, and because it is that way, it doesn't allow for a bigger battery. The only solution to this is a power pack. You can get one from Samsung. The Galaxy A5 costs N65,000. What I love about this phone is its design; it comes in a full metal unibody design. [This phone has a Dual SIM version which does not come with LTE. I recommend you get the single SIM version. The Dual SIM verson comes with a SIM card slot and another slot that can be used for either a SIM card or a memory card, never both. Normally it should come with three; two for SIMs and one for a memory card, but Samsung felt otherwise.]

Samsung Galaxy E5 - This is a toned-down version of the A5. If you can't afford N65,000, you might be able to afford the E5 at N43,000. But you will have to manage the plastic body, the 1.5GB RAM, and the 8MP primarycamera. Battery is 2400mAh, which is better. The E5 also runs on KitKat. Other than that, its features are similar to the A5.

Sony Xperia C3 - If you want a good battery, this phone has it. It also has a very good 8MP primary camera with a LED flash and a 5MP secondary camera with another LED flash; your get to take very clear selfies when even it's dark. Display is very good; 5.5 inch screen. You might not like the poor RAM (just 1GB) and the poor internal memory (8GB). If you don't mind though, the C3 is eligible for the Lollipop upgrade and costs N55,000.

HTC Desire 626G+ - At just N49,000 this phone comes with very good cameras. 5MP front camera and a 13MP camera behind. Internal memory is poor (8GB) but it is expandable to 32GB through the use of a memory card. Battery is also poor, which I think is one of HTC's major problems. But it is a pretty phone nonetheless. You might also want to check the Desire 626 which is quite similar.

HTC One M7 - This has to be my favorite. One feature people seem to appreciate about it it's the amazing speakers (Beats Audio). Another is the amazing camera; 4MP at the back and 2.1MP in front. Now I know you might be thinking it sounds small, but this isn't your basic camera. The features of the 4MP camera include; 2688 x 1520 pixels, 1/3'' sensor size, 2 pixel size, amongst other things, and it takes very clear pictures. The RAM for this phone is 2GB. And internal memory is either 16GB or 32GB, depending on the variant you buy. There is no memory card slot. Display is very vibrant with a Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 469 ppi pixel density, and Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protecting the 4.7 inch screen. At 2300mAh, the non-removable battery is fair. This phone costs about N70,000.
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by khattab008: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2015
henry007:
Poorest ram management ever. you wont be able to download all the apps that you love use let alone enjoy them. better go for Tecno instead

Would you sincerely recommend the Tecno Boom J7?
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by henry007(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
khattab008:

Would you sincerely recommend the Tecno Boom J7?
yep!
Re: Htc Desire 816 Users: Share Your Experience With The Phone by khattab008: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
henry007:
yep!
Ok,,,thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Candle To Charge Your Smartphone / Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Zero Rate App Launched In Nigeria By Jumia, MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.