Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama (1200 Views)

I’d Be Wicked If I Don’t Allow My Daughter To Date At The ‘penis Envy’ Age – KBS / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) / Teebillz: If I Could Marry Tiwa Savage Again There Would Be No Elaborate Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama by Lautechgossip(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2015

Michelle Obama is dishing her younger self some sage words of wisdom in her latest Instagram clip with rapper Wale.

The two teamed up to support the Reach Higher campaign, and FLOTUS revealed the best bit of advice that she would share if she could go back and do it all again.

“Don’t be afraid and to ask for help,” the First Lady explained.

Wale then asked what she would like to do if she had a different occupation, and her answer may surprise you!

“I would be Beyonce,” she said with a smile, while busting a “Single Ladies” dance move. “I got the hand up!”

The two ladies have gotten quite close over the years, and Beyonce even performed at Michelle’s 50th birthday party last year.

The Grammy winner posted photos of her trip to the White House wearing a super-short gold sequined dress and Nood heels while playing with the first family’s dogs.

In addition to Beyonce, John Legend also performed at the big bash.

Other famous attendees included MaryJ. Blige, Jennifer Hudson, Samuel L. Jackson, Magic Johnson, Gayle King, Gladys Knight, Michael Kors, Rachael Ray, Smokey Robinson, Al Roker, Sheryl Sandberg and Stevie Wonder.
Re: If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama by Shaadey: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
ok na
Re: If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama by tpiander: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
That's right, rub it in. . . .. . . .. . . Lolz
Re: If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama by Lautechgossip(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
cc: lalasticlala abeg front page
Re: If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama by AKPOSbaba: 8:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Beyonce Puts The M in Music.
Di babe good die! (In2face voice) wink
An all round entertainer.

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch : Maheeda Unleashes New Booty Dance Videos / Check Out The Thinner Version Of Rob Kardashian / Yinka Ayefele Injured By Daredevil Thugs In Ondo State, 15 Others Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.