Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There (38411 Views)

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. / These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Return Your Loot To Experience Peace – Buhari Tells Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by ceejay80s(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
charlie009:
What d president said is absolutely true,and I don't see anything wrong with his statement.
Font mind them, they think say nigeria better pass benin republic.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by seangy4konji: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2015
Truth is bitter...

Nice one boss...
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Rasdagama: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Shameless idiot, a disgrace to Nigeria & Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by chesterlee(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2015
azimibraun:
I just told my wife of this topic and she said to me... So it's Ok for Governors of the East to ask progressive Igbo Men and Women to return to the east just becouse they pay visit to Lagos or all Hausas doing well in the East to come back to the north becouse their Governors visited the east. In this global village where everywhere can be be home to anyone economically... shame on those abussing Buhari on this topic.

Sorry to say this....Your wife is a bigot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by gj22(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Boc4real:
If there's one thing I love about Buhari... his straightforwardness .... Some president will be like come home to serve your fathers land..

1diot.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by feycols(m): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigeria belongs to all of us and this people in Benin have the right to return home whenever they like to do so.It will amounts to discrimination if the president is telling them not to come home

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Detayo7(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2015
ellabooz:
Are you surprised?

Benin is not a zooo.
Nigeria is a zooo
......Just wondering which specie you are in this zoo
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
ellabooz:
Are you surprised?

Benin is not a zooo.

Nigeria is a zooo

Good one...your father came from a zoo...fool
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by PAINGAIN: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2015
bjdon:
Greetings all.

Please fellow Niaralanders, let us try to address issues factually regardless of our feelings for or against the person or persons concerned.

On this issue, let me say that in the past I have advised Nigerians abroad not to return the country for a variety of reasons, indeed whenever the topic comes up here on NL and I advise somebody to remain abroad quite a lot of abuse comes my way, but that's fine, the fact is any of us can advice fellow Nigerians anyway we feel.
However for Buhari it is very very different. Buhari is the PRESIDENT of this country. The presidency is more than just a job, it is also a symbol. Buhari is the living, breathing manifestation of our country. Anywhere he goes there is Nigeria, when he speaks, that his the voice of Nigeria. For the PRESIDENT of a country to tell fellow citizens not to return to the country is a monumental embarrassment and if we had a more active and neutral press you would be seeing the blow back by this morning. No matter how bad the situation in the country is, a President NEVER talks down this country, more so when abroad.
For those of you saying that Buhari only said the truth, well there are many other truths, so what else would like Buhari to start saying? Maybe he should tell us all Nigerian students not to attend Universities as they are sub standard(It's the truth). Maybe he should tell all consumers not to buy made in Nigeria shoes as they are sub standard (It's the truth)...don't you see the point here? Just because something is 'The Truth' does not mean a President should go around shouting it, rather he should be looking for ways to change it.
Why could he throw down a challenge to the the Nigerians in Benin? Tell them your country needs you, we need you to come back to Nigeria to help in rebuilding the nation, to help create jobs, to help move the country forward...That's what a LEADER should do. Buhari has once again shown that while he may be a very honest and upstanding man, he servery lacks in the communication skills needed for a modern leader.
best reply on this thread. U've said it all. Good one.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by kodded(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
please sir don't quote me again
grin grin grin lolz
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by BizBayo: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Fellywood:

PLEASE KEEP SHUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY. SOME OF YOU JUST KEEP MAKING BIG FOOL OF YOURSELVES. ID.IOTIC ILLITERATES

Do you want a curse on you and your coming generation? If yes, talk to me in that manner once again.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by crackhouse(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
I am waiting for APC to come and deny it as usual.

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by gentlelily(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Chaii what an advice,tell me why Benin republic will not wake up one morning and bulldoze them back with ten trailers.

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by enomakos(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Respect
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are the jobs ready?

I BE BUHARI? WHY YOU DEY ASK ME

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Dbboy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
freedom96:
It's sad u have a three year old daughter but u don't know what past tense means.I pray ur three year old daughter teaches u when she's up to age.

Last time I checked I don't get paid speaking queens English so take your inferiority complex else where, after all am doing them a favour to speak there language. What most important is I communicated and you understood period.

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Dbboy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
bigerboy200:

I wonder the kind of English language u speak to your 3 yr old daughter..

I teach her to communicate and be understood that's what matter. Any more question?

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by LewisO: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Where is this guy wakacome? Is been long.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by freedom96: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dbboy:

Last time I checked I don't get paid speaking queens English so take your inferiority complex else where, after all am doing them a favour to speak there language. What most important is I communicated and you understood period.
Is this all u can come up with? undecided
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by freedom96: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

If GMB had been sincere like he is now without minding the impress his supporters during his campaign.... I doubt if he will have a single vote during his election
You re the opposite of ur moniker.Dumb
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
Heromaniaa:
wailing wailer spotted. Your evil prayers against Nigeria will backfire on you.

You Think life is all about wearing starched clothe with colour rioting combination marched with Steve Wonders goggle, posing by another man's 1980 model car....bro wake up, this Nigeria wont survive this zoological characteristics
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
donnypool:

I BE BUHARI? WHY YOU DEY ASK ME
Why question Buhari's statement in the first place
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Why question Buhari's statement in the first place

why shouldn't i? am i not allowed to question my president?

please carry your problem some where else, because am writing an essay on terrorism and its solution.

bye bye

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by PecE2Make: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Which means Benin Republic is better than his own country. God a beg dash this man sense .

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Dbboy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
freedom96:

Yes, sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
freedom96:
You re the opposite of ur moniker.Dumb

I don't reply bonkers... Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by Dbboy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
freedom96:

And if you are to correct others make sure you are not with fault yourself because last I checked 'U' means nothing in a sentence. But since you endeavoured in communicating I would overlook it knowing well English isn't your language.
Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by derecho(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
I dey imagine wetin all these spindoctors go talk if Jona was the one who said this.
Anyways PMB/supporters/psycophants should brace up because the seed abi na weed(of intolerance) they planted is growing faster than they can contain.Unfortunately,PMB's careless speeches are not helping matters.

Remember,
The same measures you mete out to pple,it shall be meted out to you.
Earnestly, waiting for 100days in office before I know wetin I wan talk.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by ahaika23: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Our able and master clueless dunce, we hail you! It's obvious you are saying the truth because the bunch of ideas stuffed in your shrinking brain is just next to nothing. 4 years of touring my dear fresident!

2 Likes

Re: You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There by londoner: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
azimibraun:
"What do you know about coming here (America) getting money & investing it back home" Akon. just imagine Akon and wyclef leaving America and going back home to Senegal and Haiti to hustle; just imagine? Their President's will ask them to leave and go back to where they are coming from. We all can't be home and we all can't be outside. That's as natural as it gets.

Why would they hustle upon reaching Senegal or Haiti? Akon actually employing people in Senegal. buhari needs to stop seeing Nigerians as aljamiris . Chances are many of those Nigerians are not anyone's employees but actually employ people.

If those people are Igbo or SS they will even be insulted that he suggests they even need anyone to give them a job lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.