Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head (1532 Views)

Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert / Okorocha And Wife Seated On The Roof Of Their Car During The Campaign Period / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
24 Celebrities people who ended up homeless. See the shocker

Not all success stories have happy endings!
Sometimes the rich and famous have inspiring rags-to-riches stories. Other times, these fallen stars lose their way and end up lost, desperate, or homeless. Blame it on drug abuse, chronic illness, poor financial planning, or just bad luck, their story can be shocking and some can be a lesson. Some later got back to their feet, some did not rise again!

How do you go from hit movies to no roof over your head? These celebrities who ended up homeless say that sometimes things are not rosy as you may think! sad

See them here - https://www.mazech.com/homeless_celebrities

What about famous people who became homeless? Click to see the list- https://www.mazech.com/famous_and_homeless

Featuring: Heartbreaking end of former miss Venezuela who died homeless.
Read more - https://www.mazech.com/former_miss_venezuela

Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
cry cry cry

Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by kamair237(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
... Na God!!!
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by chidiebere2020(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
U wan chop dis my little MB say I wan click,
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by seunmsg(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Post the full article here if you want to get serious review and make front page.

1 Like

Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
C
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Different pages, can't fit in here. Click link above and read the one you like...and see their photos undecided
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by gabazin080(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Post the full article here if you want to get serious review and make front page.
will he be paid when his topic hit FP
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:

I love that question +.... smiley
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by seunmsg(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:

His post and blog will be exposed to much more traffic and review.
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by gabazin080(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
mazeech:

I love that question +.... smiley
I done dash you one like
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
I done dash you one like

I see potential in you...as a good material for mazech.com! smiley

Click here to register and join a dedicated team of American writers and contributors at mazech.com - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Hurry now before the offer ends!
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
seunmsg:

His post and blog will be exposed to much more traffic and review.

About mazech.com:

We need no review. We need no money. We're only here to inspire, entertain, encourage, educate and let you be the first to know what's happening in the world!
More- https://www.mazech.com/about-us
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by gabazin080(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
mazeech:

I see potential in you...as a good material for mazech.com! smiley

Click here to register and join a dedicated team of American writers and contributors at mazech.com - https://www.mazech.com/user-login-register

Hurry now before the offer ends!
OK. So tell me, what do I stand to gain from joining
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
OK. So tell me, what do I stand to gain from joining

Knowledge is power, good connection with people around the world is awesome
Your offer will soon expire. One hour left! Mention this referral chat message if you register in the next hour...
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by gabazin080(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
mazeech:

Knowledge is power, good connection with people around the world is awesome
Your offer will soon expire. One hour left! Mention this referral chat message if you register in the next hour...
thanks bro. but I will pass, am not interested in referral job online. Have been fooling around doing that sh*t when I was still young
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by mazeech: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
gabazin080:
thanks bro. but I will pass, am not interested in referral job online. Have been fooling around doing that sh*t when I was still young

Wasted!

...opportunity gone forever

Bye!!!
Re: See 24 Homeless Celebrities! How Do U Go Frm Hit Movies To No Roof Over Ur Head by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blood of Jesus....

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari On A Revenge Mission? / See The List Of Governors Who Are Not Corrupt / Saraki Begs pdp SENATORS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.