Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? (20953 Views)

Fast And Furious 8: Avengers Vs Fast And Furious Crew! / Minato Vs Itachi: Who Would Win In A Fight? / Marvel's Avengers Vs. DC Comics' Justice League: Who's Your Favorite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by MasterKtops(m): 12:51am On Aug 03, 2015
In recent years, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been a box office juggernaut with the introduction of various characters that fans have come to love (mostly). The new DC Extended Universe is also drawing a lot of ttention with the new Justice League line-up revealed for the upcoming Batman V Superman movie. Which of the two sides would win in the following rounds?

A.
Justice League/DC
*Wonderwoman
*Superman
*batman
*Cyborg
*The Flash
*Green Lantern
*Aquaman
*Martian Manhunter
*Captai Marvel

Avengers/Marvel
*Ironman
*Hulk
*Thor
*captain america
*Black Widow
*Hawkeye
*Scarlet Witch
*Vision
*War Machine

B.
DC
*Darkseid
*Doomsday
*Zod
*Brainiac

Marvel
*Thanos
*Ultron
*The Other
*Magneto

C.
DC
*Green Arrow
*Zatana
*Hawkman
*Supergirl
*Wonderwoman

Marvel
*Hawkeye
*Enchantress
*Loki
*She-Hulk
*Spiderman

D.
DC
*Superman
*Wonderwoman
*batman

Marvel
*Thor
*She-Hulk
*captain america

Who would win each round?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by stillreal(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Let me take a shot at this .

A-DC would win, too many god like heroes .
B-Marvel, if Thanos got the Infinity Gauntlet
C-DC
D-DC, cause they have that overrated boy scout Superman, never been a fan

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
MasterKtops:
A.
Justice League/DC
*Wonderwoman
*Superman
*batman
*Cyborg
*The Flash
*Green Lantern
*Aquaman
*Martian Manhunter
*Captain Marvel

Avengers/Marvel
*Ironman
*Hulk
*Thor
*captain america
*Black Widow
*Hawkeye
*Scarlet Witch
*Vision
*War Machine
War machine, black widow, hawk eye and captain america are useless here, along with vision tho. Captain marvel isn't a current JL member.

Either Flash solos, or scarlet witch solos. But am betting my money on flash, he spams infinite mass punches within 0.5 seconds.

MasterKtops:
B.
DC
*Darkseid
*Doomsday
*Zod
*Brainiac

Marvel
*Thanos
*Ultron
*The Other
*Magneto
The other is complete fodder in this line up and is irrelevant.
Thanos takes on DS, and wins

Doomsday rips ultron a new one.

Zod ends the other.

Brainiac dies to magneto. Now we have a kinda beat up Thanos and Magneto vs DD and Zod. Thanos casually kills Zod, leaving Magneto and Thanos up against DD. DD puts up a fight, and kills magneto, but dies to thanos. Victor? Team marvel villians.

MasterKtops:
C.
DC
*Green Arrow
*Zatana
*Hawkman
*Supergirl
*Wonderwoman

Marvel
*Hawkeye
*Enchantress
*Loki
*She-Hulk
*Spiderman
Green arrow loses, zatana dies, hawkman loses, super-girl stomps she-hulk, wonderwoman vs spidey? C'mon our beloved spidey dies.

Leaving A beat up hawkeye(useless in this match), Enchantress, and Loki VS Super-Girl, and Wonder woman. Super girl is wak against magic, Enchantress beats her with a little help from loki with Clint as bait. Wonder woman has weakness to sharp objects and is suspectable to magic, loki uses sharp objects all the time, enchanted with asgardian magic. Wonder woman could lose, if blood lust is on, she blitzes and ends.
Conclusion? 50/50 btw WW VS Loki and Enchantress.

MasterKtops:
D.
DC
*Superman
*Wonderwoman
*batman

Marvel
*Thor
*She-Hulk
*captain america

Thor wins, Wonder Woman beats her to a pulp, Captain america wins after a drawn out battle, Tired Thor takes on a half fresh wonder woman, but loses, she then beats up captain america............but has sex with him before killing him.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
stillreal:
Let me take a shot at this .

A-DC would win, too many god like heroes .
B-Marvel, if Thanos got the Infinity Gauntlet
C-DC
D-DC, cause they have that overrated boy scout Superman, never been a fan

god like heroes? You have to be joking, Thanos alone solos the JL, and you are saying they are god like? Then what of imperiex? or pre-crises darksied?
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by parrotibaba(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanos with the infinity gauntlet kills all Justice league heroes...

The end
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by kraftykc(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks is crazy strong but Silver age Supes.... Tough match up... They both manipulate matter at a cosmic level.

Still I'll give it to Thanos since it's DC vs Marvel villains.

The other battles are all DC.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by EcoBlitz(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
parrotibaba:
Thanos with the infinity gauntlet kills all Justice league heroes...

The end

Yo! smart guy, where did you see Thanos with the infinity gauntlet here?

kraftykc:
Thanks is crazy strong but Silver age Supes.... Tough match up... They both manipulate matter at a cosmic level.

Still I'll give it to Thanos since it's DC vs Marvel villains.

The other battles are all DC.

Silver Age supes didn't manipulate matter, i don't know where you got that from.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by parrotibaba(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
EcoBlitz:

Yo! smart guy, where did you see Thanos with the infinity gauntlet here?

What r u trying to get at? did the op list thanos without the infinity gauntlet or just thanos ? or r u now suggesting thanos shouldn't use the infinity gauntlet against DC's big bads? undecided
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Justice League will win because of Superman, there is something special about the last son of krypton

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by stillreal(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
EcoBlitz:

god like heroes? You have to be joking, Thanos alone solos the JL, and you are saying they are god like? Then what of imperiex? or pre-crises darksied?

Thanos isn't included in group A , guess you missed the point
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2015
EcoBlitz:

War machine, black widow, hawk eye and captain america are useless here, along with vision tho. Captain marvel isn't a current JL member

Black widow[Natasha Romanoff] can hold her own against super-powered aliens & you say she's useless?

try beating up the Chinese Triad & Russian Mob & still make it out alive unscathed

7 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 04, 2015
MasterKtops:
in recent years, the Marvel Cinematic Universe has been a box office juggernaut with the introduction of various characters that fans have come to love (mostly). The new DC Extended Universe is also drawing a lot of ttention with the new Justice League line-up revealed for the upcoming Batman V Superman movie. Which of the two sides would win in the following rounds?

DC
*Darkseid
*Doomsday
*Zod
*Brainiac

Marvel
*Thanos
*Ultron
*The Other
*Magneto

DC surely takes this round - unless Zod can be stopped with Kryptonite which would be very difficult though.

MasterKtops:

C.
DC
*Green Arrow
*Zatana
*Hawkman
*Supergirl
*Wonderwoman

Marvel
*Hawkeye
*Enchantress
*Loki
*She-Hulk
*Spiderman

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye = similar patterns & fighting style but Oliver had more intensive training so green arrow would win

Zatana vs Enchantress = tie !

Hawkman vs Loki = Loki would win by a wide margin

Supergirl vs Shehulk = pound for pound with no Kryptonite involved - Supergirl would win

wonder woman vs Spiderman = Spidey's reflexes are just too quick - he would beat Princess Diana to a pulp

MasterKtops:

D.
DC
*Superman
*Wonderwoman
*batman

Marvel
*Thor
*She-Hulk
*captain america

Who would win each round?

DC would win this round as well - Batman alone can take the 3 of them down if he has ample time to prepare.

7 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Darkseid(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Last warning. Whoever mentions my name in this thread again will be destroyed by me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2015
A.
Justice League/DC
*Wonderwoman
*Superman
*batman
*Cyborg
*The Flash
*Green Lantern
*Aquaman
*Martian Manhunter
*Captai Marvel

Avengers/Marvel
*Ironman
*Hulk
*Thor
*captain america
*Black Widow
*Hawkeye
*Scarlet Witch
*Vision
*War Machine
Though this round has too many gods for dc's team in the long run they're likely to win though if it were a fight to the death they'd loose members cause I feel Marvel has a reply for most of their heroes this is how I'll pair the matchups

*Superman vs Hulk: power tussle kill yaselves
*Batman vs Ironman: brains and inventions who smart/bad pass
*Cyborg vs Captain america: Taticians and fighters plus Captain america distrusts machines on his Terminator John Conor p
*Aquaman vs Thor: they both mythical princes turned king though Thor's like a god and they both love to brawl. Kill yaselves
*MartianManhunter vs Vision: they both creep me out and like to form philosophers and just straight up emit some weird aura and vibe plus their powers give them one unmatchable hype though the fire weakness for me can make even blackwidow whoop him like comeon just come packed with a matchbox
*GreenLantern vs WarMachine: two soldiers so they should duke it out
*The Flash vs Hawkeye: yes I know the matchup is uneven but we've seen Hawkeye manage to last with the avengers that means his brain must be sharp in strategy and staying alive plus inspiration from watching Arrow and I feel Hawkeye is s'pose to be marvel's reply for DC's green arrow so

The next two matchups make no sense but here there are
*Captainmarvel vs Scarlet witch: winch vs kid that got his power from mystical wizard
*Wonderwoman vs Blackwidow: well this one is suicide mission but I know blackwidow won't back down and will prolly be torn limb from limb but that assassin will happily go fighting
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

DC surely takes this round - unless Zod can be stopped with Kryptonite which would be very difficult though.

Green Arrow vs Hawkeye = similar patterns & fighting style but Oliver had more intensive training so green arrow would win

Zatana vs Enchantress = tie !

Hawkman vs Loki = Loki would win by a wide margin

Supergirl vs Shehulk = pound for pound with no Kryptonite involved - Supergirl would win

wonder woman vs Spiderman = Spidey's reflexes are just too quick - he would beat Princess Diana to a pulp

DC would win this round as well - Batman alone can take the 3 of them down if he has ample time to prepare.
Brother Sorry o but what would the Bats use to take Thor down
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by parrotibaba(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Are u serious? Thanos wins this round easily

DC would win this round as well - Batman alone can take the 3 of them down if he ha prepare.
Batman does not stand a chance against Thor
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Infact I have vex before you people argue too much just remember Superman carry small Kryptonite and the "god" will get Spaghetti legs the legendary Batman got his ass handed to him by Bane which alotta other heroes can whoop including superman but he somehow handles the man of steel then we have the maritian or should I say matchian manhunter cause you light a matchstick and the nigga starts doing the moonwalk and I just realized the ALIEN dude turns to a "blackman" racism anyone? They give their characters godlike powers with silly weaknesses who thinks these things up 9 year olds? For a comic company that portrays mature storylines they sure contradict themselves. And yes just being a DC critic though I like them just small cause of Superman then they made Batman whoop him like C'MON!!! Bat stew anyone?? Getit? Cause his insides would be so mashedup

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2015
Infact I have vex before you people argue too much just remember Superman carry small Kryptonite and the "god" will get Spaghetti legs the legendary Batman got his ass handed to him by Bane which alotta other heroes can whoop including superman but he somehow handles the man of steel then we have the maritian or should I say matchian manhunter cause you light a matchstick and the nigga starts doing the moonwalk and I just realized the ALIEN dude turns to a "blackman" racism anyone? They give their characters godlike powers with silly weaknesses who thinks these things up 9 year olds? For a comic company that portrays mature storylines they sure contradict themselves. And yes just being a DC critic though I like them just small cause of Superman then they made Batman whoop him like C'MON!!! Bat stew anyone?? Getit? Cause his insides would be so mashedup tongue
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
Are u serious? Thanos wins this round easily

Batman does not stand a chance against Thor

grenadevandy:

Brother Sorry o but what would the Bats use to take Thor down

you underestimate the Bat

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by sinizia: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

There's no way on earth, on the galaxy, in heaven or even in anyone's imagination that Batman would defeat Thor. C'mon, with which strength or skills? Bat has no supernatural skills, his defeated enemies are mainly mortals, while Thor is son of a god. Thor will pummel Batman.
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
sinizia:

There's no way on earth, on the galaxy, in heaven or even in anyone's imagination that Batman would defeat Thor. C'mon, with which strength or skills? Bat has no supernatural skills, his defeated enemies are mainly mortals, while Thor is son of a god. Thor will pummel Batman.

which is why I said if Batman is given ample time to prepare .

Thor is all about strength

Batman is a combination of Strength, wits,genius, technology, resources, Intelligence, tactics, manipulation, years of physical training & mental fortification - all of these boosted up by an indomitable will to fight crime.

this guy mastered 124+ martial arts which is realistically impossible & once defeated Superman who is stronger than Thor.
Thor can be killed like every other Asgardian & has been outsmarted severally by Loki - you think Batman won't liaise with Loki just to win? - he does anything to win remember?

one thing you people don't know is that Batman would never engage Thor in hand to hand combat- that would be a sure loss for him.
he would rather rely on his strongest weapon which is Ninjutsu[stealth-the way of the Ninja/exaggerated theatricality

he would probably device a bomb to blow Thor to uncountable pieces grin

even as fast as Flash is he couldn't beat Oliver Queen convincingly & Oliver still left him with scars. Oliver wasn't even well prepared as their fight was Impromptu- not to talk of Batman

8 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Adek15(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
grenadevandy:
Infact I have vex before you people argue too much just remember Superman carry small Kryptonite and the "god" will get Spaghetti legs the legendary Batman got his ass handed to him by Bane which alotta other heroes can whoop including superman but he somehow handles the man of steel then we have the maritian or should I say matchian manhunter cause you light a matchstick and the nigga starts doing the moonwalk and I just realized the ALIEN dude turns to a "blackman" racism anyone? They give their characters godlike powers with silly weaknesses who thinks these things up 9 year olds? For a comic company that portrays mature storylines they sure contradict themselves. And yes just being a DC critic though I like them just small cause of Superman then they made Batman whoop him like C'MON!!! Bat stew anyone?? Getit? Cause his insides would be so mashedup tongue
by removing individual's weakness, all of them combined can't stand Clark Kent

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinizia - like I said brains is the key factor
it would be like the story of the tortoise & the elephant

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sinizia - like I said brains is the key factor
it would be like the story of the tortoise & the elephant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by stillreal(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Batman's top 3 of my favourite comic book characters, but the over hyping he gets is ridiculous now undecided Cant count the times i have heard that argument if Bats gets the time to prepare he would beat so and so. Its all crap, He stands no chance against Thor, all it takes is one hit from mjolnir , game over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by solomonbrown64: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Batman versus Thor.... Please I can't laugh... A single lightening bolt from that hammer and they will be looking for Bruce's remnants.... That hammer is something else....

3 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Karleb(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Batman versus Thor.... Please I can't laugh... A single lightening bolt from that hammer and they will be looking for Bruce's remnants.... That hammer is something else....

grin
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Adek15:
by removing individual's weakness, all of them combined can't stand Clark Kent
Brother how quickly you forget the Hulk strength level unparallel healing check, speed you don't wanna know his only weakness is his strength and that's his rage, plus there's Thor and last I checked mystical or outworldly thing like say mjnor(the hammer have no idea how the spell that) hurt the hell outta superman plus C'MON?!!!! All of them combined? Really I'm a superman fan but that's kinda stretching and last I checked he's no Mr Fantastic
Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by grenadevandy(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

which is why I said if Batman is given ample time to prepare .

Thor is all about strength

Batman is a combination of Strength, wits,genius, technology, resources, Intelligence, tactics, manipulation, years of physical training & mental fortification - all of these boosted up by an indomitable will to fight crime.

this guy mastered 124+ martial arts which is realistically impossible & once defeated Superman who is stronger than Thor.
Thor can be killed like every other Asgardian & has been outsmarted severally by Loki - you think Batman won't liaise with Loki just to win? - he does anything to win remember?

one thing you people don't know is that Batman would never engage Thor in hand to hand combat- that would be a sure loss for him.
he would rather rely on his strongest weapon which is Ninjutsu[stealth-the way of the Ninja/exaggerated theatricality

he would probably device a bomb to blow Thor to uncountable pieces grin

even as fast as Flash is he couldn't beat Oliver Queen convincingly & Oliver still left him with scars. Oliver wasn't even well prepared as their fight was Impromptu- not to talk of Batman
Dude Thor has that years of mental training in that Hammer for him one scratch and Bats will be picking the mental training off the floor plus concerning the hand to hand combat we all thought thesame in his fight with superman but look how that went down

1 Like

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Darkseid:
Last warning. Whoever mentions my name in this thread again will be destroyed by me.

LOL!!!!

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by Csami(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
solomonbrown64:

If ironman can stand thor, I think a genius like batman can handle him.

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Vs Justice League; Who Would Win? by parrotibaba(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
darkenedrebel:

no it's d other way round ,no amount of prepping can stop Thor ,he's a god n Bruce is just a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Emmanuel Wins Final Head Of House Game, Picks Liquorose As Deputy / Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.