Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! (43506 Views)

For The Bikers - When You Suddenly Realize You're Following Too Closely / Jeminat Olawore and Paul Lawson, Bikers Who Are Travelling 8000 Miles For Charit / All Is Set For Bikers Converge 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Ertekazee: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerian fools. Their mates are racing at grand prix for millions of dollars with 2015 Ducatti, Kawasaki, Honda and Yamaha bikes, and the nuisance are here, parading themselves as bikers at grand old ages, conveying their concubines from one city to the other, primarily to satisfy their sexual desires.
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Ertekazee: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2015
exclusive7:
I've been looking fr where i'ld get a power bike...cld sum1 help moi out..where can i get one n wats d price lyk?
You can order and pay for a 2015 Ducatti plus shipment online from USA, and it'll cost you about N3.5m only

2 Likes

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by ariblaze(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2015
Ertekazee:
Nigerian fools. Their mates are racing at grand prix for millions of dollars with 2015 Ducatti, Kawasaki, Honda and Yamaha bikes, and the nuisance are here, parading themselves as bikers at grand old ages, conveying their concubines from one city to the other, primarily to satisfy their sexual desires.

lol hate much?
na so e pain you reach??

dude get a life, we are living ours ...whats your excuse?

6 Likes

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by tasceige(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2015
Huhn? Really? No one from Asaba? Thought Mondilla was there though. Which ever case...
Am looking forward to the coming "the 2015 Bikers Trophy (the BT) in November . May god spare us all.

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by litaninja(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2015
oh ish....an i.diot just got hold of a keyboard...

Ertekazee:

2 Likes

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by iamsholex(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2015
want to buy a new smartphone?. Get the best deal on #konga.com today.you can get a white #samsung galaxy s4 for as low as 70k,#blackberry z10 for 43,600, #nokia lumia 520 for 21k, #bb curve 7 for 21k #iphone 5s for just 120k...you can only get this type of offer on Nigeria's no 1 online shopping mall #konga...buy on konga today click on the link above and you shall share the testimony..You can check the link on my signature.Also,you have the choice of paying on delivery
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I no sabi u at all. I sabi exaggerated stories though grin
that ain't exaggeration, I ride a honda cbr600r 2000 model. So no lies
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by gabazin080(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
bless u Motornigeria, v got some friends who went, I know most guys from the 2runners in lagos so I saw the photos I was supposed to b there due to my faulty bike and time @ work I couldn't make it but next year by Gods grace I'll b there.
Thanks man, bless
Who asked you all this story you are telling us, appreciate the pix and gerrout,
Simple
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by ezzylee(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
gaussy:
Mine while power bikes for sale here
www. afrobikers. wordpress. com
Hey..... Went to the word press site u wrote here. The place where all those bikes are being sold, what area of Nigeria is it located. I'm a bike lover buh my parents are against it. Waiting to finish school and be on my own then I'll get one for myself.
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by lamrose: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
i like metal horse

z3us:
more
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabazin080:
Who asked you all this story you are telling us, appreciate the pix and gerrout,
Simple
I guess u're high on something.

1 Like

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
that ain't exaggeration, I ride a honda cbr600r 2000 model. So no lies

You're missing the point.

You don't use racing fuel and there's no fire coming from your exhaust. A nice write up except for those two embellishments.

I've owned race prepped CBR600 before and even that runs on street gas, I've had CBR1000F Hurricane and CBR900RR.
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You're missing the point.

You don't use racing fuel and there's no fire coming from your exhaust. A nice write up except for those two embellishments.

I've owned race prepped CBR600 before and even that runs on street gas, I've had CBR1000F Hurricane and CBR900RR.
I love the cbr900rr
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by gabazin080(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
I guess u're high on something.
your guess was wrong. I wasn't high. But truth bitter sha, why you go come write story full ground for nothing. If I may ask, What's the lesson to learn from your story
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
gabazin080:
your guess was wrong.
I wasn't high.
But truth bitter sha, why you go come write story full ground for nothing.
If I may ask, What's the lesson to learn from your story
I had to tell u am a biker as well, it seems u don't wanna believe me.
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Skillfullulu:
I love the cbr900rr

It's s surgical knife for the streets. A take no prisoner machine.

My Ducati SS has the presence and auratory excellence but the 900RR, for less money, takes the panties off in performance.

1 Like

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by kelvine(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Joining certain bike clubs can be expensive especially when you have to go on road trips and lodge in expensive hotels.
Joining a club may also have you getting very expensive bikes like the ones here.
If you have love for power bikes owning one and maintaining same is far cheaper than owning a car.
My advice for average income earners who live on the mainland and work on the Island, get an average Tokunbo bike (300k) and enjoy stress free transportation. strictly for responsible and safety oriented riders.

free2ryhme:
If you know u don't have a good paying job don't have any intentions to join no be poor man or struggling man children dey there ooooo. Na their papa money dem dey chop ooo be warned

3 Likes

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
dis is hoe cults start....... quote me and i will explain to u
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by kelvine(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please explain.

SAVEDBABA:
dis is hoe cults start....... quote me and i will explain to u
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by flexya: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op, let me see if I can add more pix for u

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by flexya: 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
More

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by flexya: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bit more

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by flexya: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
I think that's enough......on someone else's post.

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by MotoringNigeria: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2015
flexya:
I think that's enough......on someone else's post.

lol, oshey.
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by tasceige(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Asaba convention !!!! Anyone coming.
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2016
Ertekazee:
hater
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by Skillfullulu(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2016
gabazin080:
Simple
na because your papa never buy bike...
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by gabazin080(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Skillfullulu:
na because your papa never buy bike...
only kids of pauper believe everybody is like his walking-dead father who can't afford any good thing of life.

My comment didn't call for any insult, by I blame your father for thinking education is too expensive and kept you at home that you can't read and understand my comment above

1 Like

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by toastedbread: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
is it for only club members?
Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by MotoringNigeria: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Anticipate the Capital Auto Show!!!

Re: Bikers Converge Abeokuta, A Huge Success!!! by MotoringNigeria: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2017
toastedbread:
is it for only club members?

of course not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Trucks Produced By ANAMMCO For Dangote - Photos / Sinkhole Swallows A Car At Parking Lot In India (Video) / 7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.