Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke (22563 Views)

UN Appoints Amaechi UNITAR Member, Board Of Trustees (PICS) / Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by tinsel: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
You praise singers should just allow Jonathan to go quietly. The PDP board came to see him on how to resolve PDP problems in Balyesa because of the fast aproaching election. As a former president and coming also from Balyesa state, he is a major stakeholder there. So nothing important in holding a meeting with him regarding issues in Balyesa PDP.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by taharqa: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2015
nerodenero:
Thisday called Jonathan, President Jonathan, can we have two Presidents at the same time? I was expecting they would say 'Former President Jonathan. Please, take note.

GEJ is my President.... tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by Oleku93(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Watin dey won talk again.....APC all d way

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by danpaul1(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Mr gej pls go n rest..leave politics for d politicians
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by feldido(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2015
I think they are holding d meeting so as to remove the Governor before the elections or else they will lose the election. Even a kid knows that.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by reuben79: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2015
illmatic101:
My hero
#lol hero 4 wat? u guys no dey shame

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by morbeta(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2015
saintgp:
I was thinking some people alleged dat ex.president gej political carrier was dead immediately after he lose d election nd conceded defeat.how come he's been playing a very significant role both in his party,region and nation at large.

Indeed,his knacks/kind of person has made me come to believe dat its nt by ranting from one media house to d order by being able to use ur i.q....imagine holding b.o.t meeting in his home town instead of abuja or state party secretariat.
Tomorrow some people dat cnt even achieve one-quarter of wat he has achieved will b tagging him"clueless"....quite alarming

This meeting is an SOS meeting called by GEJ cos things are falling apart in his home state and it will be suicidal to loose his home state to APC. So they dare not hold any meeting in Abuja cos they will be embarassed by their aggrieved staffers. Mama piss is actually the person behind this meeting. They cant afford the be in the river and soap will enter their eyes.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by klax(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Why would an attention seeking APC member go uninvited to a meeting of PDP members if not to cause trouble? I don't understand this crop of politicians under the APC. Shame on them angry angry

You have just said my mind. Why would a sane man who had defected to another party and uninvited came to such meeting please to do what So funny indeed.

This PDP guys I'm still suspecting they will come back heavily on APC in a due time though the name of the party might be change then but I have the belief they have learnt a hard way their lesson while the *pain in the ass* in power now(apc) merry and party around till the dooms fall on them unaware as it happened to PDP.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by saintgp(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
haxxanxax:

"the meeting took place at his hometown because it is a problem affecting bayelsa Pdp nd he is d most senior member they have there... read before comment bro
so being d most senior member in his state,the state pdp chapter forbids him from holding meeting in d state secretariat right?
Come to think of it,d b.o.t members are all members of d state b.o.t right?................
I think its u who really need to learn hw to read btw d lines....
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by onunwa21(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
once a chair, always a chair. i hail you sir, Daddy Democracy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Why would an attention seeking APC member go uninvited to a meeting of PDP members if not to cause trouble? I don't understand this crop of politicians under the APC. Shame on them angry angry
they are mules gathering info for APC,
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by joel2288: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by hensben(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2015
kennygee:

APC is an aggrieved version of PDP na.
so you finally Changed your PP...helleluyah!!!
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by Nwaiberibe: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Wish they could make Jonathan their National Chairman and Ahmadu Ali their BoT chairman.

Meanwhile, they should make haste to pay their workers and their campaign contractors. I want to believe one of the agendas not captured by the press was putting pressure on the ex-president to release some stolen funds so salaries areas of their employees can be paid.
First time in ur life to make a hate-free comment
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by Nwaiberibe: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Agenda of meeting is uncovered yet the APC haters are still feeling jittery cheesy
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by wexyee: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Wish they could make Jonathan their National Chairman and Ahmadu Ali their BoT chairman.

Meanwhile, they should make haste to pay their workers and their campaign contractors. I want to believe one of the agendas not captured by the press was putting pressure on the ex-president to release some stolen funds so salaries areas of their employees can be paid.
yh I will loove that.. I'll like him to be d chairman. So dat he complete wat he started. Wich is destroyin pdp

2 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by saintkel(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Missing u my Hero, my GEJ I just luv u
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by wexyee: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Brown1759:
Gej is reinforcing...PDP is bouncing back
hehehe that drukard?

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
noted.

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by strongerthaneva(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Shame on you too u dis PDP slave..Clueless senseless pig..All una PDP and their fellow na Thunder go scatter una like so dom and gomora was scattered.foolish fellows..
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by nerodenero: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
taharqa:

GEJ is my President.... tongue
Learn to live in reality. Time and chance happens to all.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by kasay: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Uneventful gathering of an ill assorted bunch of POLITICALLY DISPLACED PERSONS (PDP), convened by a renegade and rejected drunk in his defiled creek sanctuary.

I laff in mama Piss English grin cheesy
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by iPrinz20(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:

You are a pathetic fellow....... Your hatred for Jonathan will kill u faster Dan ur skewed idiotic brain....... Mention me n rot in hell
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees Hold Meeting With Jonathan In Otuoke by architectola03(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oleku93:
Watin dey won talk again.....APC all d way
Leave the People Deceiving People party and the hullabaloo talk of their's.... Gej!!! president under my foot.., group of looters, they all looted the country and throw the country into rumble state and you are still dumb headed praising the sucker you called your president. APC all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Rescued By Soldiers From Boko Haram Captivity. Photos / "Osinbajo’s Budget Remark Faulty" - Saraki, Dogara / Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.