Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) (57357 Views)

So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Igbo man n bizness, I share your pain bro

Lol. Silly
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by princetelaviv: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
oh men na wa ooo see alegation timaya don die ooo
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by denedene(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2015
why are Nigerian blogs giving her publicity? we all know the rape, i don't wanna be told bout her personal life angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Charlie31: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2015
braine:

VERY Cheap.
What about him? He went cheap so he deserves what he is getting no?
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by StarMogul(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Lord please save timaya from all these KARASHIKAS,busy sucking his blood.Chai!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2015
Stop posting this attention seeking b¡tch's news on the frontpage for Christ's sake. We already know the accusation is false, why trouble us further?! Even Linda Ikeji has left the matter yet moderators here see the need to keep pushing it to the frontpage every other day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2015
See rag see gobe!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by nkyblast(f): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Ds lady aren't well

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Spidermon: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Even if he can't afford to f**k the video vixens he uses in his videos, he can at least straff groupies or club girls/oloshos......now he don cast himself ontop mgbeke p*ssy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
SPIRIT OF OBGANJE DEY WORRY HER.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Anoruo:

Lol. Silly
Hahahaha, sorry I forgot you are billy
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
He probably raped her. I don't see her making up the story.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by AKPOSbaba: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2015
danpaul1:
Attention-seeking ugly thing! Timaya would not have her even for free.

Na tori u dey find undecided
Speak for yourself
Dat yaansh wey u dey see for dat pishor so,even an impotent man will jump on it praying for hard-on

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by gary400(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2015
at last...dem finish timaya.....WTF
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by soleexx(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2015
OMo Cee that KPalli beside nigeria passport cheesy
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Iranu 1st Class!!!.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2015
danpaul1:
Attention-seeking ugly thing! Timaya would not have her even for free.

He actually 'had' her. Whether it was for free or 'pay as you go' , I cannot say.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by willarrie(m): 10:22am On Aug 03, 2015
This Babe seems to be getting the popularity she craves with her cheap Publicity stunt....why would anyone give her that attention
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by realGURU(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2015
She is a potential Female BH, suicide bomber, nigerians be warned.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmm.... I see.. That thing nah Charger?
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by chynergy1(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2015
metronaija:

One of Timaya’s alleged rape victim, Shella B has disclosed that she now carries a gun around following the allegation of rape she raised against the ‘Dem Mama’ act and the recent threats over her life.

The Nigerian born American lady said she isn’t taking any chances.

“My life is precious to me. I don’t want to be caught unawares by him; so I am fully guarded,” she said.

As the story goes, Timaya had initially stated that he did not rape her but what transpired between them was with her consent.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-lady-who-accused-timaya-of-rape.html

how could he had resisted such a*s?
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by sweatlana: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Timaya is as guilty as sin.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by EdDave(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Is it her gun or her ukwu she snapped for us to see? Social media don promote dis ashi bizness well well.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Collins87: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
This lady is so irritating. She only tarnished her image. Please I wish not to hear about her again.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2015
Gangsta babe..

She stays strapped..

Bleep around and get merked..

USA... Land of the free, home of the brave..
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
CHEAP CALL GIRL

she is not cheap.. she is osho-free.. who has run out of all cheap and free options grin grin grin

that is a glock 9 tho
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by player007(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2015
metronaija:

One of Timaya’s alleged rape victim, Shella B has disclosed that she now carries a gun around following the allegation of rape she raised against the ‘Dem Mama’ act and the recent threats over her life.

The Nigerian born American lady said she isn’t taking any chances.

“My life is precious to me. I don’t want to be caught unawares by him; so I am fully guarded,” she said.

As the story goes, Timaya had initially stated that he did not rape her but what transpired between them was with her consent.

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-lady-who-accused-timaya-of-rape.html

she's just unnecessarily Paranoid. I still de wonder how Timaya take lamba the lady sef, looking at how fugly she is. This kind girl eh if person wan....her its either you get drunk to stupor, cover her head with a pillow or take her from behind. For her mind she go think say you de enjoy the thing.
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2015
She love the life of a gangster...

Timaya only make an empty threat saying " I will kill whoever wants to kill my career". That's ao they make empty threat in his fathers land Nigeria
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by informato: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
no be your fault if not d guy that allowed his third leg control him
true
Re: Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Okay. . . she looks like a very Evil Maami water

and you know what Those evil Maami are always upto

Maami water bringing Men down since 0007BC angry

BUT WHY TIMAYA GO 4K THAT LUNATIC NAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking / "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.