Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon Oct 5th 2015) - Sceptre Of His Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon Oct 5th 2015) - Sceptre Of His Power (698 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct 8th 2015) UNEXPECTED SPIRITUAL UPLIFT / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sunday Oct 4th 2015) - ONLY A PRIVILEGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (mon Oct 5th 2015) - Sceptre Of His Power by dallyemmy: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday October 5th 2015) - SCEPTRE OF HIS POWER
1.Father, I give you glory and adoration; I worship you, for all power belong to you.
2.I glorify you Father because your power and your glory, are forever and ever.
3.Thank you Father for your love and mercies that endureth forever over my life and family.
4.Father, in whatever way, I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy upon me and forgive all my sins.
5.Father, let every mark of disfavour upon my life be blotted out today, by the blood of Jesus.
6.Father, perfume my life with the aroma of your favour and let all that you have created be compelled to favour me, as from today.
7.Father, please, restore your power and dominion, fully, in my life, today.
8.Father, extend the sceptre of your power to me today and let all the plans of my enemies against the glorious destiny you have given me be thwarted, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, each time I come into your presence, let me find favour and let my joy be full.
10.Father, let me encounter the sceptre of your power and righteousness and let the story and history of my life, family and race be rewritten for good in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let every trap, weapon and evil plan, of the enemies concerning me and my family, boomerang and consume the enemies, in Jesus' name.
12.Father, let every plan of the enemy to terminate my life, before my time, be exposed and frustrated.
13. I decree that I shall not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
14. As this year is gradually coming to an end, I decree that, I and the children that the Lord has given me, shall not be sacrificial lambs upon any satanic altar, in Jesus' name.
15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, Christians And Muslims Around The World.. What Shud I Do / Four (4) Vital Keys For A Successful Life In 2016 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.