Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari (860 Views)

SHOCKING: Boko Haram Terrorist Makes Confession, Reveals ALL Shekau’s Secrets / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari by Starzgist1(f): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2015
The deadly Boko Haram sect has released new beheading video, making more threats against the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The militants unveiled a video showing part of their main battle tanks, armoured personnel carrier and huge artillery arsenal, which they recently captured.

The video also shows the beheading of a Nigerian police officer. They also made a call to all believers of Islam to join them in fighting against the current government.

It should be noted that the video was unveiled few hours after President Buhari pledged to crush Boko Haram by the end of 2015.

Buhari made the vow during the gala lunch held in his honour by the President of Benin Republic, Boni Yayi on August 1. In their speeches, both leaders spoke on the need to counter Boko Haram.

Boko Haram set a terrifying precedent by releasing another gruesome video of a beheading on July 10, 2015, since it pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Following the announcing of alliance with Islamic State Boko Haram group renamed itself the Islamic group empire in West Africa, or ‘West African Province’ of the Islamic State (in another translation).

The insurgents addressed Nigerians , saying: “Good news to all my brothers everywhere those who raised the banner of tawhid ( editor’s note: declaring or preferring belief in one God and the unity of God).

Brothers, be patient as we face the Nigerian army and (the) African Union.

Allah will destroy them. For this reason, my brothers, I give you this good news.

Your brothers fought against the taaghoot (editor’s note:means to ” cross the limits, overstep boundaries,” or “to rebel.”) by attacking their barracks.

They were many in number, but Allah killed multitudes of them in a short time.

They wanted to kill us with these weapons, but Allah gave them to the mujahidin (one engaged in Jihad).

See these munitions? Allah took it from the taaghoot by His strength and gave it to the believers. So, brothers, don’t be lazy, wake up and fight against the tawaghit.
Give your blood to Allah in order to raise the flag of Islam.

Brothers, you already know our covenant with Allah. Don’t weaken, wake up and work for Allah.

This Jannah you know of, you cannot enter it until you’ve worked hard and fought against the tawaghit.

Allah said: “And fight them until there is no fitnah () and the religion, all of it, is for Allah.” (Al-Anfal:39).

Allah also said: “And those who disbelieved are allies of one another. If you do not do so, there will be fitnah on earth and great corruption.” (Al-Anfal: 73).

If we don’t fight the tawaghit, there will be fitnah on the Earth.

Brothers, wake and fight the tawaghit.

The tawaghit said they drove us out to Sambisa. Everyone knows that this place here is not Sambisa. We are still present everywhere we had been before.”

Check out more photos from the video below:

Read More: -http://www.starsgist.com/shocking-boko-haram-releases-new-video-concerning-president-buhari/
Re: Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari by Adeyinka12(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2015
My drive park well,i want to read
Re: Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari by Tocheagle(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
These fools cannot see what would soon hit them soon . bokoharams end is near
Re: Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari by Mogidi: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Probably waiting for their "bailout" money, angry they've not received April, June, July money as promised.
Re: Shocking! Boko Haram Releases New Video Concerning President Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm....I thought we are winning the war against them....sometimes I wonder what Muslims believe in. God I thank you cos I'm born into a Christian home, if I was born into a Muslim family I'll have no option but to be one. I love all my Muslim friends but I can't help it after reading that.

I want someone to tell me more about Islam

(1) (Reply)

Judge Transfers Suits Seeking Saraki's Removal To Another Judge / Man Insults Monarch In Facebook, Bags 30yrs In Jail / Rivers’ Scandal – Will Amaechi Go To Jail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.