Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

OMG!!! MFM Splashes N91m On Members With First Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!!! MFM Splashes N91m On Members With First Class (511 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ / Davido Splashes N1.6M On Gucci Wears, Shows Off Receipt / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! MFM Splashes N91m On Members With First Class by creebhills(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
The Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries on Sat gave out monetary rewards of N91m to its members who graduated in first class from completely different universities across the country.

The General overseer of MFM, Dr Daniel Olukoya, made the announcement in Lagos at the monthly live broadcast programme of the church, tagged, ‘Power must change Hand’, that was monitored in Abuja.

ALSO READ:
Iyanya - Why I Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson’:http://www./2015/08/iyanya-why-i-broke-up-with-yvonne-nelson.html

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/08/omg-mfm-splashes-n91m-on-members-with.html

Re: OMG!!! MFM Splashes N91m On Members With First Class by Crieff(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Way to go!

(1) (Reply)

Have U Seen This Hilarious Video? / Read What Babangida Has To Say About Nollywood / DJ Spinall Ft. Timaya – Excuse Me (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.