Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship (77692 Views)

Rush Now For TNRI Scholarship 2017 For Secondary School Leavers And Undergraduat / Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2016/17 TNRI Scholarship / Why Secondary School Leavers Shun Polytechnics -VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Dyt(f): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
cmon, u r already working na... What do u need scholarship for.. I guess dat nairalander wants to sponsor someone through high school or smth

Working don't mean I have the money to help myself thru school and how are you sure I won't be helping someone too? wink
But seriously and sincerely I mean it
He could save a life thru me

Abeg I no wan hijack the thread
Bai bai
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
please anybody dat knws a scholarship dat sponsors a student to study oversee should alert the house,,i just gained admission into SHARDA UNIVERSITY, India to study nuclear physics for 3 years and i am financially constrained.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL, BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD
[color=#990000][/color]

i can b one qud one . . Uu knw
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dyt:

Please sponsor me
Sponsor you @ 34yrs ?
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Johnrake69: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL, BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD

I have same goal when I get a job or something worthwhile doing. It shouldn't be that hard. You can make out time to visit some of this public schools. You will definitely see a sincere, humble, and very intelligent student that needs this your kind gesture. I know this cos I served in a school.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Dyt(f): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Sponsor you @ 34yrs ?

I am not yet 34
angry
And does age have anything to do with studying?
Where's that hammer when you need one

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
londongal03:
please help! I need a sponsor
Send me a PM if truely you are serious.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dyt:

I am not yet 34 angry And does age have anything to do with studying? Where's that hammer when you need one
Babe relax cheesy. Why you blood dey hot? grin
Sorry dear, you're actually 32, its a mistake please.

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by HankzBae(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL, BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD: WELL IN RESPONSE TO THE MESSAGE REQUESTS I HAVE GOTTEN, KINDLY DROP YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACT AND I WILL DO THE LITTLE GOD CAN HELP ME DO TO CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY. I AM NOT A VERY RICH PERSON BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ANY STRINGS ATTACHED. I WILL NOT BE ASKING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS OR STUFF, THIS IS TO SHAME THOSE WHO FEEL NOTHING IS FREE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL (INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL TRY TO INSULT OR MAKE FUN OF ME).

am just a nigerian with a DIFFERENCE. Lets help ourselves please. If it was easy, everyone would be doing this..

abeq abeq thz my Numb . . Get me connected

+2348181576672
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Bsc(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Those they looking for don't even have money for mb to read this.. All I gat to do is spread the message..help them register for free..

1 Like

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by tonymooreozonuwe: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Do not patronize touts at the school gate! Do not gv ur atm details to anyone! Be advised#

Join the facebook Group of Yabatech Post Ume 2015/2016 now and get updates Once the Form is Out. And also all guidelines needed.
To join the group, just type on ur web browser: www./yabatechpostume
www. yabatechpostume
www./yabatechpostume
www./yabatechpostume
---------*****-------*****------*****-----

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by MhizPearl(f): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dyt:

Please sponsor me
Me too cry
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by 0micheal735: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL (computer school,fashion school, JAMB FORM OR PUME, VOCATIONAL SCHOOL), BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD: WELL IN RESPONSE TO THE MESSAGE REQUESTS I HAVE GOTTEN, KINDLY DROP YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACT AND I WILL DO THE LITTLE GOD CAN HELP ME DO TO CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY. I AM NOT A VERY RICH PERSON BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ANY STRINGS ATTACHED. I WILL NOT BE ASKING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS OR STUFF, THIS IS TO SHAME THOSE WHO FEEL NOTHING IS FREE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL (INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL TRY TO INSULT OR MAKE FUN OF ME).

am just a nigerian with a DIFFERENCE. Lets help ourselves please. If it was easy, everyone would be doing this..
whatsapp.....09031876190. I really need a sponsor both financial aspect and also an adviser
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by debris: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL (computer school,fashion school, JAMB FORM OR PUME, VOCATIONAL SCHOOL), BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD: WELL IN RESPONSE TO THE MESSAGE REQUESTS I HAVE GOTTEN, KINDLY DROP YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACT AND I WILL DO THE LITTLE GOD CAN HELP ME DO TO CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY. I AM NOT A VERY RICH PERSON BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ANY STRINGS ATTACHED. I WILL NOT BE ASKING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS OR STUFF, THIS IS TO SHAME THOSE WHO FEEL NOTHING IS FREE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL (INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL TRY TO INSULT OR MAKE FUN OF ME).

If you can help me with any job am forever grateful I stay to ur arena ...
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by gudluckgreat(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

0813681523 thank you soo much sir. Am already a 200L student of Abia state university. I am having express difficulty in paying my fees. Exam is around the corner and cos of the financial situation now,the school now have a policy of no school fees no exams. My fee is 52,000(that is for this semester cos I have paid for first semester) our school session school fees is 104,000
Whatever the help sir I will be grateful
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by dragkibaba(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

Good day bro, am happy to come across your write up. here is mt whatsapp nos: 08174639173, i hope to hear from you. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by bassette(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:
I REALLY WANT TO SPONSOR SOMEONE TO GO TO SCHOOL (computer school,fashion school, JAMB FORM OR PUME, VOCATIONAL SCHOOL), BUT FINDING A SINCERE HONEST PERSON IS HARD: WELL IN RESPONSE TO THE MESSAGE REQUESTS I HAVE GOTTEN, KINDLY DROP YOUR WHATSAPP CONTACT AND I WILL DO THE LITTLE GOD CAN HELP ME DO TO CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY. I AM NOT A VERY RICH PERSON BUT I AM JUST TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ANY STRINGS ATTACHED. I WILL NOT BE ASKING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING FOR ME OR ASKING FOR DOCUMENTS OR STUFF, THIS IS TO SHAME THOSE WHO FEEL NOTHING IS FREE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL (INCLUDING THOSE WHO WILL TRY TO INSULT OR MAKE FUN OF ME).08039640645...thank you

08039640645...thank you much
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by XploraBen(m): 12:46am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

Here is mine: 08188908226
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by iameugene(m): 1:03am On Aug 07, 2015
But how many ppl can the man sponsor... Are people like him no more undecided
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by greens(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

Really, I will be happy with this project. I have a boy. He is in his teen. His brother was my friend and they stayed together. 3 years ago, the brother died. No body to take care of the boy except if he would go back to the village. The boy was learning brick laying. We have to team up (my friend and I) to take care of the boy at least to finish his apprentice. So he presently stay with my friend and it has not been so easy but we have to do it. He finished his apprentice 2 weeks ago and we have done the so called freedom for him. But we are also thinking of sending him back to school (vocational) which we have been talking about since last year. I will appreciate it if you can help on this. If you need further details, please. Let me know
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by juliusjulius: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

https://www.nairaland.com/2505601/suicide-all-think-please

This is not my real identity but I'm ready to reveal myself if u would help, thanks in anticipation, God bless you sir.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by lilmessiah(m): 2:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Hello Mr Triplephi, having read through ur post I must confess it's really kind of u exhibiting such a rare quality. May God replenish ur source with an abundant overflow. Blessed is d hand that giveth than d one that taketh. Keep d flag flying. Kudos!
Email: saviourb31@gmail.com
mobile: 08033312464
I also extend my keen interest in any of category of ur capability. Thanks.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Gboliwe: 2:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
pls leav all those things, if u want to help somebody, help dat person.. Forget abt wether he or she is honest or not.. Ur reward is already in heaven.

Sometimes I go to d prison to gv hardend criminals food... Wen they say God bless u, I see it as more effectiv dan someone else sayn it to me...

What an analogy! SmH
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by adtiezy1(m): 2:41am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Rexyl(m): 5:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Good one from the concerned group, using their resources to boost interest of school leavers in pursuing tertiary education
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by Rexyl(m): 5:28am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

Hope you are serious with this. Students that need financial assistance to further their education are so numerous that someone could just do a little to assist yet a very small number, whatever assistance you render can still go a long way. I coached 4 students for last UTME who I believe can benefit from your foundation.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by temitayomie: 5:50am On Aug 07, 2015
TeHN:
TeHN is calling all school leavers (Those not already in universities) to apply for the 2015/16 TNRI scholarship

Are you a school leaver?

Are you or your parents experiencing some sort of financial difficulties?

Are you of good character with goals of getting a quality university degree?

If you can answer yes to the 3 questions above then this is the chance you've been waiting for.

The Nigerian Renaissance Initiative Scholarship has been set up by an anonymous donor to run every year so as to enable school leavers with university ambitions that would have otherwise not been able to achieve their educational aspirations due to financial constraints.

Application is open to all so if you know someone or you can say yes to the 3 questions then please send in your applications.

Applicants are to email the committee a 400 worded essay on how technology has changed their lives.

The essays should be forwarded to => ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

Terms of Reference and timeline =>
https://www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers#25221631

FAQ’s =>
https://www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers/3#25276234

2014/15 winner =>
https://www.nairaland.com/aymost1
https://www.nairaland.com/1842604/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers/9#36385102

Application deadline is the 31st of December 2015

You did not state that the applicant must have attempted the last UTME exam. Can the applicants go ahead without UTME results for this year edition.
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2015
tripplephi:

am available pls, whatsapp 08030730736
Re: Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For 2015/16 TNRI Scholarship by mordiemmanuel: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Please Sir I. need Help o! I really need a sponsor and am Brilliant, just can't further because of finances. 07031533791

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing / WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.