Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Saraki Visits Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Visits Maiduguri (372 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Ede, Condoles With Isiaka Adeleke's Family / Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Visits Maiduguri by Katastrofy: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, on Monday arrived in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State, to assess the situation at several Internally Displaced Persons camps across the town and to receive briefing from the military at the forefront of the war against Boko Haram.

He arrived the town in an aircraft 5N-FGV belonging to the Nigerian Air Force at 12:10pm.
While in the town, he is expected to visit the Borno State government house, some IDP camps, military facilities, and the Shehu of Borno.
Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/saraki-visits-maiduguri/

Re: Saraki Visits Maiduguri by Katastrofy: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
APC members and touring be like 5 and 6..lmaoooo

lalasticlala ishilove barcanista
Re: Saraki Visits Maiduguri by Paschal001: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
OK.. .. . I don hear

This guy above me dey use Jazz
Re: Saraki Visits Maiduguri by eleko1: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
cool Wailers are liable to have lung cancer undecided
Re: Saraki Visits Maiduguri by nerodenero: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank God Mr. Rule-Out-of-Order didnt rule this out of order as this has been his attitude cheesy. I hope his visit benefits the IDPs and the Military that have put their lives on the line for us to be safe.

When the chips are down, the task of rebuilding Nigeria is a task that must be done.
Re: Saraki Visits Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
I hope he doesn't rule the IDPs "Out-of-Order" grin

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Might Soon Become Voluntary - DG / Ihejirika Achieved More That Barde / Usa Fairly Used Lexus Rx330 (very Neat) In Port Harcourt At A Low Rate.. Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.