Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 (35844 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Clifford Sule, Nse Ikpe-Etim's Husband / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by ammyluv2002(f): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did God give Mary, rebecca, a husband
]y dear, whether we like it or not....only God can us something good. "All perfect gifts comes from d Lord" He also said " without me you can't do anything " it's not by being attractive. There are so many lovely and attractive babes with good character yet single.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Dragonking: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
When they were young they misbehave, insult and try to ridicule guys, now she don old finish she is desperate. So many Nairaland girls go end up in her shoes. Let them continue their feminist and callous behaviours. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by DzTzl(f): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Story! Only God can give a man. Do your part and God will finalize the rest , we can't achieve anything without God that's the simple truth.
M guessing that's the part she's advising the woman to do
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Dragonking: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
I totally concur.

Especially, on being approachable.

I went to church one time, pastor asked those looking for partners should come out for prayer, we all did. both guys/ladies.

After service, the gal sitting beside me was approached by one cute guy like that, you wont believe the gal started giving the guy attitude. I mean, this was the same gal that came out for prayer of partner.

The guy just tried more a bit before walking away. I was mad. i told the gal my church mind sharp sharp.

Even if she is nt available, (engaged or dating). That doesn't mean she should use the guy and do yeye in the company of her friend.

What happens to be friendly and explaining in a friendly way that u are already hooked.

Come to think of it..., That brother may be her destined husband.

Onwe ghi onye ma afo ga amu eze echi.

meaning: who knows belle wey go born king tomorrow?
Am glad that you can see that many ladies are the cause of their singlehhood status. They will be forming and misbehaving, when they old finish, they go dey go night vigil up and down.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by ammyluv2002(f): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
DzTzl:
M guessing that's the part she's advising the woman to do
Maybe sha
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by iswallker(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
i recently approached a 28yr old lady i met, and we got talking. she swept me off my feet and i liked her sincerely. we used to talk for long periods on phone. long story short; we dont talk anymore. told me she has a bf, who of course was not visible all the while we got talking. she also told me she wants a location wedding which i later learned is going to dubai or any other location which is not her parents home to get married....where do i get that kind of money from? some ladies are just impossible...

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sagamite(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
That should be pretty much advise to all these Nigerian women, not just the ones over 40. Something I have been trying to drill into their heads on NL for long.

If this Nse Ikpe Etim is the one in the picture with that guy and she is 40, then fck me, she obviously practices what she preaches.

She is irresistable. I would gladly smash it.

She has kept herself to be able to compete with many 20-something year olds.

Many other women would not and then be shouting "Men should ......" "It is shallow to like beauty" "Beauty fades it is personality that matters".

So personality is what would give me a stiff!

Anuofia!

5 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Dragonking: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Empress2014:
lol
The guy ask u question, you come dey form now. grin No complain later for future oooooo...lol
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Dragonking: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
iswallker:
i recently approached a 28yr old lady i met, and we got talking. she swept me off my feet and i liked her sincerely. we used to talk for long periods on phone. long story short; we dont talk anymore. told me she has a bf, who of course was not visible all the while we got talking. she also told me she wants a location wedding which i later learned is going to dubai or any other location which is not her parents home to get married....where do i get that kind of money from? some ladies are just impossible...
That's naija ladies for you...they love money as if their lives depend on it and when they are old, they will beg you and even tell you that money does not matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Toks2008(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
prince3009:
Nice one from the sexy actress whom i have a slight crush on. But the funny thing is that most Nigerian Women who fall in that age category lack the first attribute she mentioned. BEING APPROACHABLE!

Most of them act like they are UNAVAILABLE and "Not Needing a Man"

If you follow their mouth you never ready.

Even a single lady at 45 who just came back from 40days prayer and fasting for a husband will tell you she is not looking for a man. Women and their complexities

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by saggat2(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Story! Only God can give a man. Do your part and God will finalize the rest , we can't achieve anything without God that's the simple truth.
Smh God has given humans everything we need to co-exist. How can you want God to come down and help you with what you can do for yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
prince3009:
Nice one from the sexy actress whom i have a slight crush on. But the funny thing is that most Nigerian Women who fall in that age category lack the first attribute she mentioned. BEING APPROACHABLE!

Most of them act like they are UNAVAILABLE and "Not Needing a Man"

Couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by femi4: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
CEtoO:
I love this woman
i love you too
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Toks2008(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
saggat2:
Smh God has given humans everything we need to co-exist. How can you want God to come down and help you what you can do for yourself!

My brother getting a date or sex partner is totally different from getting a life partner.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
idongesit88:
A good man will come at the rite time even if ur 60, till den wait 4 d lord

Couldn't have said it more stupidly.

9 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
]y dear, whether we like it or not....only God can us something good. "All perfect gifts comes from d Lord" He also said " without me you can't do anything " it's not by being attractive. There are so many lovely and attractive babes with good character yet single.

God will not choose for you neither will he come to you in a vision or dream

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sagamite(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
I totally concur.

Especially, on being approachable.

I went to church one time, pastor asked those looking for partners should come out for prayer, we all did. both guys/ladies.

After service, the gal sitting beside me was approached by one cute guy like that, you wont believe the gal started giving the guy attitude. I mean, this was the same gal that came out for prayer of partner.

The guy just tried more a bit before walking away. I was mad. i told the gal my church mind sharp sharp.

Even if she is nt available, (engaged or dating). That doesn't mean she should use the guy and do yeye in the company of her friend.

What happens to be friendly and explaining in a friendly way that u are already hooked.

Come to think of it..., That brother may be her destined husband.

Onwe ghi onye ma afo ga amu eze echi.

meaning: who knows belle wey go born king tomorrow?

That is the vast majority of Naija girls for you.

When I say this is what they do, some people would say I am being harsh or I am lying. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sanchez01: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
donnypool:

its a lie, bro, GOD dont and will not choose a spouse. how many people in the bible did God choose their spouse for? from abraham to issac, to jacob, to joseph?

Christians these days are too lazy that they dont want to work and use their brains. for instance a christian will prefer to run to a pastor for prayers to get a good job, instead to making a good CV or resume and compete with other job seekers in the job market.

Lemme copy and paste what I responded with not quite long:

The Lord answered Abraham’s prayer for a wife for
his son, Isaac with a sign and a drinking jar (Gen.
24). He told Hosea exactly when he should seek a
wife and what kind of woman she should be (Hos.
1:2). An angel came to Joseph in a dream and told
him to take Mary to be his wife (Matt. 1:20).
Adam is another.

Psalm 37:4: "Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart."

Throwing everything to God to choose for you is not to be done passively. And there are several reasons God may decide to choose for a man.

Concerning the job issue and CV, landing a good job is neither by how good your CV is or how well dressed you look. Favour is key and is capable of making one stand out. What many have experienced during job interviews have proven that "my understanding cannot do all things". You see some do excellently well during these interviews yet they end up empty-handed and you end up see someone who struggled during the process get the job. I'm not talking about the 'man-know-man' thing though.

Staying active while God takes charge is key. Passive participation may render the process useless. Albeit, when God favours a man, such is sure to be favoured by men.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by femi4: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
So God go come down and put you in a man's house........SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by ammyluv2002(f): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
free2ryhme:

God will not choose for you neither will he come to you in a vision or dream
Did you get the part where i said "do your part?" God has the final say no matter how hard you try. There are many bible passages to back it up datz if you are a Christian and if you re not, its okay
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:

Continue waiting for God.

Even give your money to private jet pastors for "miracle".

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good advice

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by ammyluv2002(f): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Continue waiting for God.

Even give your money to private jet pastors for "miracle".
Dude, no be fight! keep your belief to yourself while i keep mine. I believe that all good gifts comes from Him and that without Him i can do nothing. Nothing you say here will change it .

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by pupndog: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

The Lord answered Abraham’s prayer for a wife
for his son, Isaac with a sign and a drinking jar
(Gen. 24). He told Hosea exactly when he should
seek a wife and what kind of woman she should
be (Hos. 1:2). An angel came to Joseph in a dream
and told him to take Mary to be his wife (Matt.
1:20).

Adam is another.

These are excerpt from the full text

Let's start with Abraham, Isaac. Abraham made his servant swore than he will not take a woman outside his kindred. Read Gen 24:7 ...The Lord who rules heaven brought me here from the land where I was born and promised that he would give this land to my descendants forever. When you go back there, the Lord will send his angel ahead of you to help you find a wife for my son. Note the word find is not the same thing as choose.

In the case of Hosea God want to show a symbolic sign btw Him and the children of Israel. God will nvr visist you to choose a LovePeddler as a wife

In the case of Joseph he was about to put his wife because she was pregnant outside wedlock which is against his belief but God's plan with Mary would not allow Joseph to do put her away.

Mind you she was already married before the prophecy of Christ birth. It was not a case of Joseph marrying her and she became pregnant. Mind you she was a virgin when he discovered she was pregnant

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Did you get the part where i said "do your part?" God has the final say no matter how hard you try. There are many bible passages to back it up datz if you are a Christian and if you re not, its okay

What is your definition of final say?

The greatest power God has given to mankind the power to choose.

Remember joshua and what he said to the children of Israel. Choose this day whom you will serve...

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
In case u still searching i'm so available
Lol.

But u are flying solo?

Ur signature.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by CEtoO(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
femi4:
i love you too
hehehe
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Menace2Society(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Lol.

But u are flying solo?

Ur signature.
Is that not a confirmation but no worries we can rewrite history
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by avast007: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
its alright ....
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

Lemme copy and paste what I responded with not quite long:

The Lord answered Abraham’s prayer for a wife for
his son, Isaac with a sign and a drinking jar (Gen.
24). He told Hosea exactly when he should seek a
wife and what kind of woman she should be (Hos.
1:2). An angel came to Joseph in a dream and told
him to take Mary to be his wife (Matt. 1:20).
Adam is another.

Psalm 37:4: "Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart."

Throwing everything to God to choose for you is not to be done passively. And there are several reasons God may decide to choose for a man.

Concerning the job issue and CV, landing a good job is neither by how good your CV is or how well dressed you look. Favour is key and is capable of making one stand out. What many have experienced during job interviews have proven that "my understanding cannot do all things". You see some do excellently well during these interviews yet they end up empty-handed and you end up see someone who struggled during the process get the job. I'm not talking about the 'man-know-man' thing though.

Staying active while God takes charge is key. Passive participation may render the process useless. Albeit, when God favours a man, such is sure to be favoured by men.

do you really think God gave Issac a wife that would let one son receive a blessing while the other don't? before the angel meant Abraham, he already was married to Sarah. so many men in the bible make mistakes when it comes to the issue of women. David was a man after Gods heart, but he fornicated with another woman. this is because God gave us the ability to make choices in life. the woman you choose to marry is a choice not Gods choice for you.

i know of many men that would prefer to marry a girl that is really good in bed etc, do you think God have that time to start looking for such women? or you think christian men dont need wife that is good in bed?

most christian are too lazy these days, hence the bible said "servants riding on horses and kings walking on foot." Christians has never done anything positive to the world apart for arguing which way of life is right or wrong.

i am a christian, and i have to be truthful.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Advises Women Looking For Love At 40 by Sagamite(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Dude, no be fight! keep your belief to yourself while i keep mine. I believe that all good gifts comes from Him and that without Him i can do nothing. Nothing you say here will change it .

I am not saying you should not have your belief. I am just advicing you on what you should do like the way people like you do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities At The 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Moyo Lawal: "Commissioner Of Short And Fat Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.