Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (36127 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Stun On A Date Night / Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
trendsng:
Almost there....
[size=28pt]Is this a baby or a man stuck in a pram?[/size]
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tym92(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
ahckmedkosy:
She looks like a winch... grin
dem tAnoid
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Emmanuelharzy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Latest Airtel 2GB Data Cheat Working Perfectly Now@http://peakloaded.com
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by jennybright(f): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wishing you safest delivery in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
kennygee:
Beautiful.

Making me want to have belle

We threw a baby shower for our friend.

She is the cutest preggers woman I've seen.
Sh luks likes smbdi I knw, bh nvm, they only luk alike. Wishing her safe delivery anyway.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
tola9ja:

FTC ABI

Yes o
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Is this a baby or a man stuck in a pram?[/size]

An old baby
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by magabounce(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Toh... Ayaf hear

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Hammefeez: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
i think you need to read what is on this photo.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Spybradd: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
kennygee:
Beautiful.
we can have twins together...cool
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by edwife(f): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
I remember a girl here who mocked Stephanie last year that she couldn't conceive after many years of marriage.

Young lady,i hope you are eating your words right now,just like i told you last year. wink

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Spybradd: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hammefeez:
i think you need to read what is on this photo.

ayaf read it and infact,na thunder go fire ur terrorust brainwashed head there,u this serious òdè..
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by XBLadez: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lubbish! undecided
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by CarrotAndStick: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Crap!
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ylaa(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
amen, amen ,amen fire
missbronze:
Her ex husband will be regretting by now.

Life atimes allows us to. have a taste of challenges before embrassing us with the best of everything.

To all our ex that left us....., you will soon regret..!!!
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Rosemary216(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
lookin gud as always
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by teryorluv(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmmm.... Ma rose model
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
edwife:
I remember a girl here who mocked Stephanie last year that she couldn't conceive after many years of marriage.

Young lady,i hope you are eating your words right now,just like i told you last year. wink

Sexyseun or something like that. People almost ate her on NL that day.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by nathpope(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
kennygee:
Beautiful.

copycats...copying oyinbo blindly since 1918

modified: d pregnant chic no bad sha.....thumbs up.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by paullyj5: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
she is so lovely
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
ylaa:
amen, amen ,amen fire
Hahahahahaha.

fire.!!! Fire..!!!
We claim it by fire, by force.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by avast007: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
henhen....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by sweatlana: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
This girl hide yourself! You are not an oyibo girl.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Maryalex1805(f): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Wetin concern us with Old Cargo. Used P**** undecided
U dey vex o
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
I dry vex. Ishi**** will never push correct topic to Fp it's always ashawo is Dbanj
Maryalex1805:

U dey vex o
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Maryalex1805(f): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
I dry vex. Ishi**** will never push correct topic to Fp it's always ashawo is Dbanj
Lol grin
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ikeanobi(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Pchidexy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yorobbers and their hatred for anything Igbo. They wouldn't say she is beautiful. Imagine funke pregnant? She go be like winch. Infact, all Yorobbers be like winch. Don't quote me pls!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by melzabull(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Her ex husband will be regretting by now.

Life atimes allows us to. have a taste of challenges before embrassing us with the best of everything.

To all our ex that left us....., you will soon regret..!!!
Nonsense! I'm a woman, but i don't support unnecessary sentiments.

what if your ex left you for your own faults, indiscretion or misdeeds? and what makes you think your ex isn't the one celebrating leaving you?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
kennygee:
Beautiful.

add me.... I will give you belle within 5minute .... It's a promise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Mad Man Singing One Of Olamide's Song / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.