Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) (36089 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
A Nairalander and Emmanuella take pics together

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by dpete1: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Girl and uncle we only know, we dont know you

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
imagine you can't even type out your name...instead you used "nairalander" cry
I hope you didn't look up to her as a role model grin

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by softMarket(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin all i see is a celebrity nd a Fan!

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Emmanuella and a fan take pictures

Oya re-caption gringrin

See as you grab Her waist sef undecidedgrin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nice pics. Believe me Emma you're worth lots of respect than many old and upcoming Nigerian celebs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by princeemmma(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
dpete1:
The Girl and uncle we only know, we dont know you
haters stop being like diz now

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by VickyRotex(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
I love the inscription on her Shirt. kiss

"Hurt me with the truth, don't comfort me with a lie"

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

gringrin Last line got me heavily laughing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Emmanuella kid resemble boy fa.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by RoyalBlak007: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Papikush:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by ajasbaba(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
see as you hold her waist,

guy nah wah ohhhhhhh.

abi you don forget say nah pikin she still be grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by abiolert(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by decatalyst(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op, lemme "hurt you with the truth"...

You don't hold on to a little girl's wait like your life depended on it.

Are you a pervert?

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by casttlebarbz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Una no get chill o

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:
You're wicked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by geeworld1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
decatalyst:

Are you a pervert?
lol... oh mehn, ur mind is really phucked up!

20 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nixiepie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
decatalyst:

Are you a pervert?
dirty mind!

21 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nawa o.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by veekid(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016

strike a pose with a small shildren

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Mrkenney4: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is that her real face

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by EmmaLege: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by solacong: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Star Lomo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by steppin: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op, for your mind na celebrity you pose with abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
OP, very nice, where is she? I would like to invite her to a kid's party

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Catastrophe1: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sorry for the OP.
Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Flashh: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Call me when you strike a pose with Floyd Maywheather.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by iceberryose(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
veekid:

strike a pose with a small shildren
Ur English na baba

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by Urahara2: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
optimusmind:
A Nairalander and Emmanuella take pics together

Guy you for don post the pics 4 IG or Facebook .

U come post am 4 nairaland , see as every body come dey Rena your wayo grin.

U know no say nairalanders get bad mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Strikes A Pose With Emmanuella(the Comedian) by ayesco202(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
So we should fry egg for you

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uche Ebere Agu's 1992 Throwback Photo When She Newly Got Married / Alex Unusual And Yvonne Nelson Pictured Together In Ghana / Genevieve Nnaji At The Johnnie, Jazz & Whisky Event In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.