Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (36116 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Stun On A Date Night / Faithia Balogun, Dayo Amusa, Others Stun On The Red Carpet Of BON Awards 2015 / Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by favolas(f): 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
tym92:
When will I make FTC self

Need sum1 to answer me oo
In d "fullness of tym" u wld
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
In Starboy Voice - This is an Expensive Shit
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Her ex husband will be regretting by now.

Life atimes allows us to. have a taste of challenges before embrassing us with the best of everything.

To all our ex that left us....., you will soon regret..!!!
what are you saying?
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
what are you saying?
For someone with your signature,

You will never understand what i am saying.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
what are you saying?
For a person with such signature as yours.

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
For a person with such signature as yours.

you are laughing at me right?what a shame
i pity you
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
For someone with your signature,

what make you think her ex-husband is regretting?did he complains to you
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tym92(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
favolas:
In d "fullness of tym" u wld
tanx babe
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
you are laughing at me right?what a shame i pity you
I am not laughing at you, and, i will never.
If u are actually real about ur signature, then, i say sorry.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
you are laughing at me right?what a shame i pity you
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
what make you think her ex-husband is regretting?did he complains to you
And, who made you the PA of her ex?
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by julie89(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Her ex husband will be regretting by now.
Was she married before

Life atimes allows us to. have a taste of challenges before embrassing us with the best of everything.

To all our ex that left us....., you will soon regret..!!!
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:

why shall i lie about myself?
Not all men are liar
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
And, who made you the PA of her ex?
you did

what is with all these ur ex-stuff?

Are you married?
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=julie89 post=36573228][/quote]she is in her second marriage now

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
enomakos:
you did
what is with all these ur ex-stuff?
Are you married?
Pls, stay on your lane.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Gabrendo(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bleep all haterz. She's beautiful.
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Akuamia247: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
she is pretty and lovely
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by enomakos(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
missbronze:
Pls, stay on your lane.
then i will not accept your sorry
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
wow

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Glexxx: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
Vanquay:
Wetin concern us with Old Cargo. Used P**** undecided
U r a BASTARD 4 making such a stupid comment,mannerless thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Top 5: Miracle, Cee-C, Tobi, Alex & Nina Step Out For Media Tour (Photo) / Shoe-Rack Hawker & Mother Thank Kcee 16-Months After (Photo) / Patience Ozokwor Celebrates Her Son Uchendu Chukwunonso Uzuevuegbe Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.