Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Real Meaning Of Allah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Meaning Of Allah (4635 Views)

Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As A Beggar: The Real Story / Atheist Come In And Check The Real Meaning of Faith. / Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Meaning Of Allah by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i am happy that you believe muhammad preached the oneness of Allah, muhammad just like the prophets before him preached the oneness of Allah. christianity is based on the believe on the trinity(some christians deny it), now if that is the case, do you still think christianity is a monotheistic religion? isnt it funny that the word(religion) CHRISTIANITY is not in the bible just like the way the religion ISLAM is in the quran? bro this is reality not sentiments.

Stop talking rubbish trinity is not the base of christianity and it's not even biblical.
Re: The Real Meaning Of Allah by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Jagoon:

Stop talking rubbish trinity is not the base of christianity and it's not even biblical.
really? its not biblical? even if the word trinity is not in the bible, the concept is undeniably there, in mattew 28:19 you were instructed to baptize in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost, yet its not the base of christianity to you? 2corithians 13:13-14 paul talks of the grace of jesus, love of God and the communion of the holy spirit, yet trinity is not biblical? 1john 5:7 calls the father, the word and the spirit as three distinct witnesses and still says the "three are one"(contradiction in the same verse), yet you say the trinity is not biblical? bro you are the one saying rubbish!
Re: The Real Meaning Of Allah by Samunique(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i am happy that you believe muhammad preached the oneness of Allah, muhammad just like the prophets before him preached the oneness of Allah. christianity is based on the believe on the trinity(some christians deny it), now if that is the case, do you still think christianity is a monotheistic religion? isnt it funny that the word(religion) CHRISTIANITY is not in the bible just like the way the religion ISLAM is in the quran? bro this is reality not sentiments.
Manipulating as usual, that's how Satan operates !!!

1. Show me where the word TRINITY is in the bible ?

Or maybe i should help u here, that Trinity is a theological term used to describe the unity of the God the Father, Son and the Holy spirit, the doctorine and term which not all Christians agree with.

But the fact still remain that, Yahweh has a Son, Yeshua, and also spirit, which is Holy Spirit. This is the dept of God Islam prophet and Muslims cannot understand and they will never.

This mystery is only understood by the children not slaves like u.
I was once could not understand this when i was a slave like u until i become a child of God!!!

2. U said Christianity is not in the Bible?
Another blunder yet again and again

Let me give you a bit of home work here.

Christ+ ians= ?

Christ+ianity=?

When u answer this simple maths, then we can continue from there.
Re: The Real Meaning Of Allah by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2015
@samunique, even if the word trinity is not in the bible, the concept is undeniably there, in mattew 28:19 you were instructed to baptize in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost,
2corithians 13:13-14 paul talks of the
grace of Jesus, love of God and the
communion of the holy spirit, confirming that they 3 distinct beings, 1john 5:7 calls
the father, the word and the spirit as three distinct witnesses and still says the "three are one"(contradiction in the same verse), lol, i asked for the word christianity and you came up with rubbish arithmetic,christ+ianity=christianity, now your homework is to find christianity in the bible for me, then we can continue....
Re: The Real Meaning Of Allah by Samunique(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@samunique, even if the word trinity is not in the bible, the concept is undeniably there, in mattew 28:19 you were instructed to baptize in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost,
2corithians 13:13-14 paul talks of the
grace of Jesus, love of God and the
communion of the holy spirit, confirming that they 3 distinct beings, 1john 5:7 calls
the father, the word and the spirit as three distinct witnesses and still says the "three are one"(contradiction in the same verse), lol, i asked for the word christianity and you came up with rubbish arithmetic,christ+ianity=christianity, now your homework is to find christianity in the bible for me, then we can continue....
Good !
U agreed the word trinity is not in the Bible, however the concept does appear?

Yes i agree too, and that's what make me a Christian.
I believe in Jehovah the only true God, His Son Jesus Christ whom He sent to redeem the world, John 17:3 "read" and the Holy Spirit ( God"s own Spirit ) whom He sent to help believers after the ascension of Yeshua and i can assure that He is in me right now as i type, very real. And u can't understand this until u give u life to Christ bcs it's the right reserved for the children only not for slaves!!!

Meanwhile, i was once a slave like u and could not understand, i even argued more than u do until i joined the fold of the heirs of salvation.

So don't bother urself cause the right is exclusively reserved for the Children grin exept u are will to join the heirs of salvation?

Lastly, u agree that Christ + ianity = Christianity, which means Christianity came out/ named from/after the word CHRIST, so what evidence do u need?
Is the word Christ not in the Bible?

Don't u know, Christian means Christ-like
Then Christianity means, " the practices/religion of those who follow Christ?
Re: The Real Meaning Of Allah by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
@samunique, honestly i can cope with your level of reasoning, i asked for the word christianity in your bible you couldnt give me, instead you try to make me agree that since followers of christ are christians, then the religion should be christianity, for goodness sake if christianity is a true religion then it should be in your book, isnt it? at least there should be a verse where God refers to christianity as the true religion. you said i cannot understand the trinity except i become a christian, are you saying you became a christian without knowing the truth about it, hoping to know after you have converted? thats amazing and equally deceptive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium / Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers / Prophet Of Zion Church Caught Having $ex In A Bush With Married Woman (photo$vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.