Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers (4637 Views)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Sex And Prayers: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Goodmorning pls who have gotten the ODM 2016? I just wanna know when the January 2016 fasting and prayers will commence. Thank you smiley
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by akudinaobi(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Goodmorning pls who have gotten the ODM 2016? I just wanna know when the January 2016 fasting and prayers will commence. Thank you smiley

9th to 21th of january
21st if the final day and we will all gather at
TBS lagos for the world anointing night vigil
Where you will come with 12 mantles (12 handkerchiefs) for prayers and any other substance of your choice like olive oil

And also you need the booklet
War. Against haman 2 for prayer day to day guidiance
If you don't have one better get one
Just 200 naira per copy

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2016
akudinaobi:

9th to 21th of january
Where you will come with 12 mantles (12 handkerchiefs) for prayers and any other substance of your choice like olive oil

Just 200 naira per copy
Thanks alot God bless u for dis reply ive not been able to get the book still looking for it.
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by MissIndependent(f): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
akudinaobi:

9th to 21th of january

Just 200 naira per copy
Are you sure about this info you posted? 9_21 is not up to 21 Days I thought ODM Fasting and prayer last 21 days?

@OP been long I used ODM will find out if I wil get more info will get back to you.
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by akudinaobi(m): 4:09am On Jan 05, 2016
MissIndependent:
Are you sure about this info you posted? 9_21 is not up to 21 Days I thought ODM Fasting and prayer last 21 days?

@OP been long I used ODM will find out if I wil get more info will get back to you.

Sorry sorry sorry
Its 9th to 29th not 21st and for real just checked my booklet
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by akudinaobi(m): 4:15am On Jan 05, 2016
ClassicQueen:
Thanks alot God bless u for dis reply ive not been able to get the book still looking for it.
tell me your location and I will direct you where to get it
Especially if you are in lagos
But if you are outside lagos I don't too know but I will still give you hope either we send it to you or I direct you to a church where you can pick it
God bless you
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2016
akudinaobi:
tell me your location and I will direct you where to get it
Especially if you are in lagos
But if you are outside lagos I don't too know but I will still give you hope either we send it to you or I direct you to a church where you can pick it
God bless you
I stay in Lag i didnt find it in Oshodi that is where i do get it before.
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by akudinaobi(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2016
ClassicQueen:
I stay in Lag i didnt find it in Oshodi that is where i do get it before.

They have it in isolo ,the road that leads to ireakari ie kg fast food, their is a supermarket a very big one once you enterd the road
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2016
akudinaobi:

They have it in isolo ,the road that leads to ireakari ie kg fast food, their is a supermarket a very big one once you enterd the road
Thank you smiley
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by akudinaobi(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Taiwo supermall
Ask anybody their
I might give you if you wish
ClassicQueen:
Thank you smiley
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by janefrancisca(f): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
akudinaobi:

please where can I get d war against haram booklet...I stay around okokomaiko area
Re: Our Daily Manna Devotion Fasting And Prayers by akudinaobi(m): 4:25am On May 27, 2017
janefrancisca:
please where can I get d war against haram booklet...I stay around okokomaiko area
Dera visit any christian bookshop you will get it there . War against haman ii

(1) (Reply)

Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died / Prophet Of Zion Church Caught Having $ex In A Bush With Married Woman (photo$vid / The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.