Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium (4638 Views)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by exlinklodge: 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
Could this be remotely possible? I can see why an officer of the court make this kind of allegation without due diligence. What wrong with churches this days, especially the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG?

A Nigerian Police Officer Edward Onoriode made the startling revelation on his Facebook page and vowed that his claim is true as he has visited the church so many times. "That At an RCCG Lekki church, the City of David Redeemed Church of God in Lekki Lagos, maids/servants are allegedly not permitted or even allowed to enter the church main auditorium".

Defending him, another Facebook user claimed the RCCG, Victory Chapel, Magodo does the same thing, adding that the excuse the church uses is that they usually do deliverance for the maids!

See his post below...

Do you know there’s a branch of Redeem Church somewhere in Lekki Lagos where maids/servants ain’t permitted or even allowed to enter the church main auditorium? Do you know the children Church of that redeem church is well furnished with full AC, and state of the art equipments, while the maids/servants are kept in one corner of the church to worship separately like leprosy patients?

Yet, these set of Christians who discriminate against their fellow humans feel they’re better than non tithers and they’d make heaven simply because they pay tithes monthly? If heaven exist, I rather rot in hell than be in heaven with such set of Christians.
©EoE

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/see-rccg-church-were-maids-servant-are.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by morereb10: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
chai
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Spylord48: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmmm Maybe the dressing of the maid look so awkward that the ushers thought that she won't be able to use a fat envelope to pay tithe.
Sometimes dressing and apperance matters more to these ushers because they felt the way you dress will signify how fat your tithe envelope will look like.

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by prynsex(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
deliverance for maid? to make her the boss ba? hoeniranu gbogbo

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by marsoden: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
If that's true, then it's too bad. They are making people to gradually lose faith in God.
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
If this is true then it's really bad.
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by MhizzAJ(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Is it not City of David undecided

I don't know what Christianity is all about these days
On no ground should the church segregate
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by AntiWailer: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sad.

Christianity is under attack but the attack is from within.

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by GloriaNinja(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
CHURCH IS A SCAM NOWADAYS
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Garshyzee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
That city of David dread oo... If u poor go there.. U go just da shame fr urself... Offering na heavy envelope o..

Na show off sef... Those guys are practicing religion. Not Christianity there..

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Blizzy9ja: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don tire sef
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by KevMitnick: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
If the maids are carrying the babies, then they are not meant to be in the main auditorium. So as not to distract worshippers.

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by crisisexpert321(m): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Most Nigerian Christians mind is blind folded. Read your Bible and see things for your self.

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
..this is too sad. I have noticed this in my church too, same thing when I followed my sis to her church in Lagos, shopping mall, basically everywhere! No matter what, you will just know they are maids with their tattered dress while madam children are dressed like kings and queens that they are.
It is sad enough that most of these maids are actually teenagers, no teen prays to be maid angry that is like a major developmental stage in the life of everyone and we just wanna be free as teens, conditions beyond their power have made them so. If these set of people cannot take solace in madams house where will they actually feel loved when they aren't even welcomed in God's house? How did we get here? Madams kids are never witches, it is always these innocent maids. Hypocritical Nigerians cry madam and her friends looks down upon them at home now they getting the same outside. Its high time the government started empowering them with some basic right if not we all should be prepared to face some emotionally unstable set of grown ups.

4 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by petra1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Maybe the maids carrying children to avoid crying babies. It's not about maids it's about babies. Even breastfeeding mothers are kept separately at the back in some churches
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by terrezo2002(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Do not believe everything you hear. If you cannot first go and confirm first if it is true, it is advisable you hold your peace so you don't share in another's sin.

Proverbs 18:13
He that judge a matter before hearing it to him is folly and shame.

3 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by greencard: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Garshyzee:
That city of David dread oo... If u poor go there.. U go just da shame fr urself... Offering na heavy envelope o..

Na show off sef... Those guys are practicing religion. Not Christianity there..
I live in a semi-porsh area in Lagos ..i stopped attending a particular church not because my fam status is not up to it...i just personally withdrew cos all I see na show off no fellowship...no soul searching..no indept spiritual uplifting msgs...just gold watch, gold chains and iPads everywhere with flashy rides.. undecided

Many modern generational churches has lost it..too many loud speaker and few holiness msgs just feel good msgs and dancing .it sad ..no wonder Jesus himself said will He find faith when He returned.. I think the answer is obvious

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by chacoonder(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
City of David is not a church per se..It is more like a place where the rich and influential rendezvous. undecided
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by An2elect2(f): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
First of all, that's not even a Bible church. Stay at home and read your Bible until you find brothers and sisters who fear God. Then share what you have with him or her or them as the case may be. God is not in any of these mainstream churches but where two or three are gathered in His name (not gathered because they have to please others) He is there in their midst. In Hebrews 10:25 It says not neglecting the gathering of ourselves not phony Christians or wolves or worshippers of men but ourselves, genuine believers in Christ abiding by faith in the Word of God.

If this people are not available better to stay at home and wait on God. Fellowship with false Christians is equal to dining with the enemies of God. These people are haters of God and their bellies are their gods.

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is ; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. Hebrews 10:25

He said when two or three are gathered in His name He is there in their midst

Seems to me that God was referring more to times like this where Christians would be very few and scattered abroad.

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by totorimi: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's how it is, big man and big woman cannot be singing and dancing with ordinary houseboy or girl and the church is not ready to sacrifice these set of their members on the alter of before God we are all equal.

However, God in His infinite wisdom has made it sure that death is not a respecter of class or position. No matter who you maybe in this world, the ground will surely swallow your remains one day.

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Amberon11: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fools

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by IamLaura(f): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Everything about Nigerian Christianity is Contradictory to the word of God.
We have the highest number of churches in the world and claim to be the most religious but yet are one of the wicked set of human beings on earth.
Tufia!!

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by Garshyzee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
greencard:
I live in a semi-porsh area in Lagos ..i stopped attending a particular church not because my fam status is not up to it...i just personally withdrew cos all I see na show off no fellowship...no soul searching..no indept spiritual uplifting msgs...just gold watch, gold chains and iPads everywhere with flashy rides.. undecided

Many modern generational churches has lost it..too many loud speaker and few holiness msgs just feel good msgs and dancing .it sad ..no wonder Jesus himself said will He find faith when He returned.. I think the answer is obvious

U gat it.. Chruches hve neglected d gospel and na ceremony them da do now..
Dat city of david na clear example.

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Sad.

Christianity is under attack but the attack is from within.

I can bet the maids are happy to have an hour or two break.

Yes, we can't save everybody. But let us do what we preach... Christians are nothing like the Jesus character written in the Bible.

I can't stand hypocrites, that's why "christians" irritate me these days.

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by fatymore(f): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Thank God for the religion I found myself.. Rich or poor.. We stand shoulder to shoulder and pray.. No segregation or whatsoever..
Aliamdulilahi

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by babythug(f): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Many Pentecostal churches in a bid to cater to as many groups as Possible have something popularly tagged a "nanny's class" it's usually grouped with the children's section. The idea is to have them in a smaller group where they can be "ministered" to at an elementary level and in languages other than English where applicable! Perhaps this is what this officer is accusing City of David of doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by superhumanist(m): 2:55am On Nov 13, 2017
fatymore:
Thank God for the religion I found myself.. Rich or poor.. We stand shoulder to shoulder and pray.. No segregation or whatsoever..
Aliamdulilahi

Lies. I have been to a mosqie with a high ranking army man. There was space kept for the man to pray at the front.

Also, the treatment of africans during hsjj in saudi....

2 Likes

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by StankovicEgeni(m): 6:04am On Nov 13, 2017
This is so bad , so sad , so depressing , so disturbing , mind boggling , head aching . I'm disappointed in the church but not surprised anyway . If there were no fools , bad goods wouldn't be in the market .
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by fabre4: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2017
exlinklodge:
Could this be remotely possible? I can see why an officer of the court make this kind of allegation without due diligence. What wrong with churches this days, especially the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG?

A Nigerian Police Officer Edward Onoriode made the startling revelation on his Facebook page and vowed that his claim is true as he has visited the church so many times. "That At an RCCG Lekki church, the City of David Redeemed Church of God in Lekki Lagos, maids/servants are allegedly not permitted or even allowed to enter the church main auditorium".

Defending him, another Facebook user claimed the RCCG, Victory Chapel, Magodo does the same thing, adding that the excuse the church uses is that they usually do deliverance for the maids!

See his post below...

Do you know there’s a branch of Redeem Church somewhere in Lekki Lagos where maids/servants ain’t permitted or even allowed to enter the church main auditorium? Do you know the children Church of that redeem church is well furnished with full AC, and state of the art equipments, while the maids/servants are kept in one corner of the church to worship separately like leprosy patients?

Yet, these set of Christians who discriminate against their fellow humans feel they’re better than non tithers and they’d make heaven simply because they pay tithes monthly? If heaven exist, I rather rot in hell than be in heaven with such set of Christians.
©EoE

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/see-rccg-church-were-maids-servant-are.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 obinoscopy

why don't you do an extensive research by yourself instead of coming here to report mere allegations

1 Like

Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by fabre4: 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
IamLaura:
Everything about Nigerian Christianity is Contradictory to the word of God.
We have the highest number of churches in the world and claim to be the most religious but yet are one of the wicked set of human beings on earth.
Tufia!!

this is an allegation which was not confirmed by any of the maid . Things ain't always the way they seem
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by IamLaura(f): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2017
fabre4:

this is an allegation which was not confirmed by any of the maid . Things ain't always the way they seem
That not withstanding,i know what I'm saying.
Acts of good deeds to the fellow man are very rare in this country
Re: The RCCG Church Lekki Were Maids Are Not Allowed To Enter The Main Auditorium by fabre4: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
IamLaura:

That not withstanding,i know what I'm saying.
Acts of good deeds to the fellow man are very rare in this country

That's true but should we label a few good as bad because of that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / The True Sons Of God / Let's Talk About Faith (''non-wof Believers'')

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.