Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Need Traffic To My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Traffic To My Blog (1160 Views)

Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / Guys, I Need Traffic. / I Need Traffic For My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Traffic To My Blog by nne4(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Webmasters how can I drive up10,000 daily traffic to my blog, I don't have up to 50 readers and I want to increase it.
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by 100ksalescom(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
nne4:
Webmasters how can I drive up10,000 daily traffic to my blog, I don't have up to 50 readers and I want to increase it.

Have you tried Lagos - Ibadan Expressway? grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by nne4(f): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
100ksalescom:

Hehe am serious o grin grin grin
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by gozmos(m): 1:32am On Aug 04, 2015
nne4:

Contact me 07068058448 ... I can work on ur seo.
Web designers in the eastern parts of Nigeria ... I rank top 2... U can google it ur self
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by cheavroi(m): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
It is quite possible. It only depends on

1. Your niche
2. Your keyword
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by theplushist: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by tonic555: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
hi nne4, you cant merely drive traffic to you site without working hard for it, there are ways to drive traffic to a site like Google, Forums, social media sites etc. On Google for you you to rank, your domain/page must posses the f.f factors like Age, pagerank (which has been replaced by citation/trust flow), target keyword on your blog, social shares, backlinks(one of the highest factors), i bet you are not backlinking you blog. If you want to rank on Google for a keyword (particularly for Nigeria), it will be very easy because most bloggers in Nigeria do not backlink and some do copy someones content(which hinders ranking). To open a blog is one thing, to rank it is another. you can contact me via email anthonyekeneonyeka@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by darmys(f): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
100ksalescom:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by goverment(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2015
There are lot of ways to drive organic traffic to your site. Let me list it out
* social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, google+, strumblupon, dig diggy, reditt, xing, delicious, emails etc)
* blog summittion
* forums
* guest post
* seo optimisation ~on-page, off-page, social bookmarking)
* keyword content
* content audio targeting
* others
* advertising ppc

As for me I usually use social media, keywords. Forums and audio content.

You can also read some of this article
* http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/05/keyword-content-writing/
* http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/02/website-traffic-using-forum-discussion/
* http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/02/seo-what-are-the-concept/
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by chichriso: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
come and try Aba-Port harcourt road
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by emymeeky: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
nne4:

No vex o but let me show off a little grin

Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by nne4(f): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2015
emymeeky:

No vex o but let me show off a little grin
I dey vex O, keep it up, how you get big traffic like this.
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by emymeeky: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
nne4:

I dey vex O, keep it up, how you get big traffic like this.
Months of hardwork and research .. Months of trial and error .. Months of sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by chivision: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Getting quality traffic to your website can really be a tough challenge.

But you can reduce the burden by obeying smart organic traffic generation rules that will help you to attract and keep steady traffic to your blog on a long run.

Key among the list are quality and original content, choosing attractive titles, targeting low competitive long tail keywords, optimizing for mobile device, etc
Re: I Need Traffic To My Blog by yomalex(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
nne4:
You should work on your SEO and post quality content. But if you looking for a quick fix go here>
www.tetralixtech.com/store/traffic-services

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Money On Your Blog By Creating Your Own Products / Help Adsense Please / 7 Best Recommended Wordpress Web Hosts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.