Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones (1348 Views)

How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool (MTK Android Smartphones) / A Video Tutorial On How To Screenshot In Windows PC Using Snipping Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by AwesomeRomeo: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Good people of nairaland, please teach me how to flash mobile devices. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by Fajs: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
Very simple, Just Buy Airtime on ur Phone then dial the number to call, then allow it to ring once and end it.
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by AwesomeRomeo: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fajs:
Very simple, Just Buy Airtime on ur Phone then dial the number to call, then allow it to ring once and end it.
must you take everything for jokes? I didn't say mobile number, you.......... angry
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by udemzyudex(m): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Try using Google if you will get any idea, I only know about android phones
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by Activityj(m): 6:11am On Aug 04, 2015
Goto youtube and see thousands of tutorials for yourself.
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by AwesomeRomeo: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2015
udemzyudex:
Try using Google if you will get any idea, I only know about android phones
Please can you give me that of android devices? I also want know how flash all this china chip set. Tanx
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by AwesomeRomeo: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Activityj:
Goto youtube and see thousands of tutorials for yourself.
Please if you know any one (china chip set or nokia) kindly tutor me. Tanx.
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by udemzyudex(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Please can you give me that of android devices? I also want know how flash all this china chip set. Tanx

Switch off the phone, and press the volume down button plus the power button together, hold it till a box will pop up, then use the volume down button to scroll down to where you will see reboot or factory reset. When you scroll down to factory reset, you press the home key button or power button (depending on the phone), then wait for the phone to finish doing it job..

NOTE ; you will lose all files on phone memory cos your phone will turn to brand new one..
Re: Please I Need Tutorial On How To Flash Phones by geedot: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2015
Hi nairalanders,i need someone to teach me how to flash and unlock phones.Am based in Lag.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen / Bet9ja Servers May Be Down / World’s Most Secure Wallet Comes With An Alarm, GPS Tracker And A Security Camer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.