Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal? (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal? (picture) (2035 Views)

Moyo Lawal Struggles With Depression And Suicidal Thoughts  / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal? (picture) by berryalen: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is a recent attack on our actress, no one can vividly get the right result of her situation at the moment.One of the sexiest divas in Nollywood, Moyo Lawal, who bounced back to social..................click to read http://njnewsy..com/2015/08/who-did-this-to-nollywood-actress-moyo.html?m=1

Re: Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal? (picture) by chocolateme(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
This fine cheeky lady.. I am sure that is on a movie cast. That make up artist try well well.
How come na only winchy winchy and accident scenes our people sabi decorate for make believe? But when it comes to the real deal.. as in computer graphic effects and all that. he he!! U go fear fear... have u seen our Hollywood movie dragons, snakes, lions and eagle..

1 Like

Re: Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal? (picture) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Who Did This To Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal? (picture) by pretydiva(f): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dis should b from a movie I suppose

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Chelsea Coach Jose Mourinho Spotted At Mountain Of Fire Ministries Lagos / Check Out Munachi Abii's HOT Best Friend Isoken! / Did Harrysong Have His Daughter At Age 13 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.