Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. (9992 Views)

7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Anti-Christ Quotes from the Quaran / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
dalaman:

Allah has given an order that he is the only true God and Mohammed the prophet is his last messenger. What are you waiting for? You have no excuse. Keep spewing hate against Allah and his last messenger. You'll burn in hell.
I dont mention names cos im not your stupiid....Give one verse where he proclaims to love unbelievers and urges them to get saved by moving close to him.
.. all gods give orders, only God offers salvation....
go back to the jungle where you belong kid.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by dalaman: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2015
winner01:
I dont mention names cos im not your stupiid....Give one verse where he proclaims to love unbelievers and urges them to get saved by moving close to him.
.. all gods give orders, only God offers salvation....
go back to the jungle where you belong kid.

Allah says there is no God but him alone. According to him human beings are his slaves who are to submit to his will at all times. He isn't in any loving relationship like your God. He doesn't have to come down and sacrifice himself to himself to show humans he loves them. He is the master of all and there is non like him according to him. Allah doesn't need to offer any salvation by killing himself as a sacrifice to himself. All he needs to do is say it and it will be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2015
dalaman:

Allah says there is no God but him alone. According him human beings are his slaves who are to submit to his will at all times. He isn't in any loving relationship like your God. He doesn't have to come down and sacrifice himself to himself to show humans he loves them. He is the master of all and there is non like him according to him. Allah doesn't need to offer any salvation by killing himself as a sacrifice to himself. All he needs to do is say it and it will be done.
Ok, Love says it all, i think i prefer a God that loves me, not one that says i must go to hell first before heaven or that i will get to heaven with the flesh thereby having numerous concubines.....
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
Samunique:
@OP.
God bless you, more grace to u sir.
Amen
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Light shines in darkness. hallelujah!!!
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by worth(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
No wonder! mko abiola got rotten in jail and did not made it to the President of Nigeria despite his connection with babagida his best friend who dealt with him after June 12 election and when he was released after the death of abacha and was expected to become president, he died.
According to the story I heard, he sank the Bible when it was being shipped into the country because he was rich and a bigot . And this is in line with what Napoleon, Emperor of French had said concerning the Bible.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2015
worth:
No wonder! mko abiola got rotten in jail and did not made it to the President of Nigeria despite his connection with babagida his best friend who dealt with him after June 12 election and when he was released after the death of abacha and was expected to become president, he died.
According to the story I heard, he sank the Bible when it was being shipped into the country because he was rich and a bigot . And this is in line with what Napoleon, Emperor of French had said concerning the Bible.
Abiola sank a ship importing Bibles into Nigeria. As good as he might av seemed he was a fanatic and could have been the worst thing to happen to Nigeria if he had become president.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by Scholar8200(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2015
winner01:
Abiola sank a ship importing Bibles into Nigeria. As good as he might av seemed he was a fanatic and could have been the worst thing to happen to Nigeria if he had become president.
Is there a proof to this serious allegation? Were all men on board? If yes there must be some reference in history that proves this!
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Scholar8200:
Is there a proof to this serious allegation? Were all men on board? If yes there must be some reference in history that proves this!
Which reference especially considering the fact that people had little access to the internet back then. But i think a thread has been opened before concerning that act.
www.nairaland.com/962590/ship-load-bibles-really-sunk
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
John 17:17. Your Word is Truth.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Serve God in spirit and in truth brothers and sisters, It pays.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Luke 1:1-4
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by Anas09: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
You don't know how much I love you, this Winner01. Godbless you the great Apostle of Christ.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Anas09:
You don't know how much I love you, this Winner01. Godbless you the great Apostle of Christ.
Amen, I receive that declaration by faith in Jesus Name. Amen. God bless you too my brother. grin
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2015
proverb 3:5

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Trust in God always.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2015
From everlasting to everlasting, your Word remains true.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2015
God is good.
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2015
God bless you
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Season Greetings
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 12:50am On Jan 03, 2016
God is good
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy easter
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2016
God be praised
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2016
bless God
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2016
cry
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
:Pl
Re: Quotes From Famous Men About The Bible. by winner01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
John 3:16

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.