Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? (9713 Views)

Can I Postpone My Tithe Till Next Payment? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Frenzy01(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2021
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).
How do I pay my tithe without going to church

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by isaiah4life(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2021
You pay your tithe to a Bible believing church where you get nourished from.

On the contrary, you don't have a church that nourishes you with the word. Bro, look for one. In the book of Jeremiah, it said, "I will give you a pastor according to your heart."

Locate your pastor and forget what happens around the church. You didn't come to look around, you came to look at Jesus. Forget the surround and focus on who you came for.

I encourage you my brother to find a church and worship God. Life is not centred on tithe alone.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Righteousness2(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Paying your tithe is Biblical and Good but what is Most Important is you being Genuiely Saved and Walking with GOD.
The Church is an avenue that will help your relationship with GOD.

Tithe paying does not Substitute for your Salvation. The Genuie Salvation of your soul is the Needful. Because that is what will Guarantee you Eternal life in Heaven.

If you are no longer comfortable with what your Church is doing, my brother Change your Church .
If your Church is going astray you change your Church.

44 Likes

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by jmoore(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:
I'm at a crossroad. I feel like I should start taking responsibilities by paying my tithes from the little I have now but the problem is I'm not a church type. It's been over 2 years that I last went to a church cos of some personal reasons and convictions.

Now, how do I take care of my responsibilities as a Christian(I still see myself as a Christian, just that some of the things been done in the church today doesn't sit well with me).

Christianity has no business with tithe. Why are you not asking for where to make animal sacrifices?

Tithe is for Judaism. If you insist to pay tithes as practiced under Judaism, read Deuteronomy chapter 14 and see instructions on how to pay tithe
a. One can eat his/her tithe
b. One can pay his/her tithe to poor, widows, orphans
c. Tithe is not money. Currency/money existed back then but no tithe was paid with money.

There are no levites in Nigeria because no pastor descended from the tribe of Levi.

The Malachi your pastors are using to scam you was grossly misinterpreted. God was actually telling the priests to stop stealing from him.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by temitope27(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Abeg shey make I wire you my account

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by PandoraObi: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Paying of tithe isn't the first, are you genuinely save, are you born again, are you a CHRISTian, I mean CHRISTlike and LittleCHRIST not just attending church and carrying big bibles, bearing Jewish names or being born in church going family, I mean is your behavior like CHRIST, I am not talking about religious traditional attitudes, There is a way it was prescribed by the Holy Bible

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Do you still pay tithe? You get money o. So you still pour sachet water inside the Atlantic Ocean? There's no way the Payer of Tithe can be as rich as the Receiver of Tithe. Now, what does that tell you? In case you did not know, it says that you are one of the remaining FOOLS of Africa. In any case, the proper way to use that word is, "a crossroads".

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Coronavirus84: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
To go the less privilege home and give them there is better than channelling it to all this confused pastors.

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
You can send it to my account

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Exactly the reason why I left my UBA account Active...

You can send the Tithe to my UBA tithers account

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by OneKinGuy(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
gib to the poor

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by ImoleNaija: 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
You don't go to church for some personal reasons & convictions, but you believe in paying tithes Keep your tithes, bro. God cannot be mocked.

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by paulolee(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
gv to those to inneed or even to any orphanage home around..

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by money121(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by chinedusamson(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Right time but wrong place to ask the question... search your bible for answer
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by hollah123: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Guy personally left for me I don't believe in giving my money to god of men,check around u u will see people suffering

Jobless people who u know they are suffering
That jobless family man
That struggling widow
That student who can pay his fees
That brother always wearing 1 cloth
That man who is always lost in thought cos him head block

Bro some people don't need to open their mouth to tell u b4 u know they need help,it pays to give your money to the one who needs it's most than a pastor who will use your money to buy recharge card or better still fuel one of his exotic cars

N if u feel there are no poor people around u,there are many in d hospital that your 10k can put a smile on their face, they don't even need to pray for u but that smile is a blessing to u already

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2021
grin shoud i drop my ackant numba
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by paymentvoucher: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Kingpele(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Go to church and pay it God need your soul first before your money

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by TheDemola: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Identify a Bible believing church and do transfer to their account, but ultimately, your salvation is key, otherwise, your tithe will be meaningless

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by simonsayz: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
I dey church like dis and Pastor na my friend so send d money i get cash…i go put an for offering box I go mention ur name as I dey put an….
Frenzy01:

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by thesicilian: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
God needs you more than your money

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by SportsHD: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Rhetorical question.
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Ogegeodey(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Never mind

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by hardon1(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Pay it to my account number...,
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by CaptainFM1: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Are you suppose to pay your tithe to church?
Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by alizma: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Frenzy01:

Discuss it with God before going to bed and you will wake up with an answer. Then don't argue with the answer just follow it. It is well with you.

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by Pious101: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Christianity is way beyond tithing. Your tithe would be fruitless if other things that makes up a Christian life is not at work in Ur life.

Re: How Can I Pay My Tithe Without Going To Church? by VOsimhen144(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
You can help the needy and less privileged people and God will surely reward you.

ALL Pentecostals Should Read This / Fulfilling Your Role In A Struggling Marriage As A Christian Spouse / Is It Compulsory For Born Agains To Speak In Tongue?