Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Religion : Its Essence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion : Its Essence (345 Views)

What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? / Christianity Is Not The True Religion, Its Satanic! / What is The Essence Of The Church And Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion : Its Essence by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Religion, another menace godlified.
Its essence has usurped the lives who made it God.
It only exist in our minds but causes some minds to kill other minds that it exists in.
If religion is what it thinks it is, then lets live at one.
When reality is not cared for, the imaginary is always an illusion to worship.
Pray for me and don't kill me. Do you pray to stones ?
I believe in miracles, miracles limited to those of love.
For we were all humans until we birthed religion in our minds.
If your God is greater than mine, let them settle their dispute. Are they stones ?
What is satan doing here in the first place ?
Never to be seen but accused at the excuses of men in order to evade the responsibility of wrongful acts.
It is simple. Life is what it is. The moment you conclude your dishonest carrier, another person actions "the principles of dishonesty".
Religion is simply an excuse for our barbaricity.

TheAgba

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Freedom / Woman Lives Biblically For A Year / See The Church Where Bacon Is Worshipped [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.