Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? (2753 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Any ladies in the house who would like to practice polyandry (having multiple husbands)?

We all know that quite a number of men dream of polygyny (multiple wives). grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by mecuzee(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes and no
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Yes and no

Elaborate.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Ufranklin92(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
This one na question
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by mecuzee(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Be patients as only the females understand this. Let's wait for them to answer smiley
innervoice:

Elaborate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by jnrbayano(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:
Any ladies lady in the house who would like to practice polyandry (having multiple husbands)?

We all know that quite a number of men dream of polygyny (multiple wives). grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Tallesty1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ireneony and Onila both married more than four husbands.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nonso23:
Good question.
No sarcastic replies abeg. Just practicable and realistic responses. smiley

#Women over to you oo! smiley

See them trying to hide. grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nonso23:

They aren't hiding per se. They are bidding their time or selecting their battles meticulously. cheesy

They don't want to take more than one husband
They don't want us to take more than one wife

Which kind badbelle be this

Where is Cococandy? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes I will like to be married to more than one husband, each serving different purpose. No time for jack of all trade and master of none bull crap.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nonso23:

I would rather we had a plethora of opinions to sample instead of just one.

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Seun abeg front page o! We need this poll. cheesy

You have done the needful.

Patiently waiting.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
Yes I will like to be married to more than one husband, each serving different purpose. No time for jack of all trade and master of none bull crap.

Explain the bold in much detail. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Where is Cococandy? grin

actually, I would.
If for nothing but for the sheer novelty of experiencing it.

monogamy is just more sensible.
Remove sense and give way to whims and caprices, the more men, the multiple ratio of what only one man can offer in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:
actually, I would.
If for nothing but for the sheer novelty of experiencing it.

monogamy is just more sensible.
Remove sense and give way to whims and caprices, the more men, the multiple ratio of what only one man can offer in marriage.

Why is monogamy more sensible when you can get more out of polygamy as you say? Are you not contradicting yourself?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Why is monogamy more sensible when you can get more out of polygamy as you say? Are you not contradicting yourself?

You're getting more, at more stress, less peace and sacrificing a bonded family unit.

I believe in bonded families. Real love and soul mates.

While not impossible to get in a polygamous unit, it is rarer.

So why risk it, if all that advantage that comes with polygamy won't be worth it in the long run?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:

You're getting more, at more stress, less peace and sacrificing a bonded family unit.

I believe in bonded families. Real love and soul mates.

While not impossible to get in a polygamous unit, it is rarer.

So why risk it, if all that advantage that comes with polygamy won't be worth it in the long run?

Bottom line is that you would choose monogamy over polygamy, am I right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Explain the bold in much detail. grin grin grin
I have a need to separate my lover, my money bank, my ceremonial figurehead and my co household partner.

To lazy to type an epistle, about to hit the sack.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Bottom line is that you would choose monogamy over polygamy, am I right?
Of course.

That's always been my stand since ages past.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
LadyFiona:
I have a need to separate my lover, my money bank, my ceremonial figurehead and my co household partner.

To lazy to type an epistle, about to hit the sack.

Ok
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
cococandy:

Of course.

That's always been my stand since ages past.

Good for you but it does not change the fact that some men consider themselves capable of bonding with several females and I dare say that the number of those men outweighs the number of like-minded women. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by KanwuliaJara: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
Even one sef, I nor want!
Shiooooor!
Nor be me go feed all their "broke" azzzzes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by tpiander: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
who is the question for?

make *orrinoco* catch you. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Shiooooor!
This your ranting is old o. As i like u reach...
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
@post, you know this is DOA. African women abhor the thought of being responsible for even themselves, least of all kept men.
Or did you mean 'Ladies, Would You Like To Get in an affair with More Than One Man?). I'd say that more up their alley.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Shiooooor!

Are you not married? And who says you got to feed them?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by innervoice(m): 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
BoboYekini:
@post, you know this is DOA. African women abhor the thought of being responsible for even themselves, least of all kept men.
Or did you mean 'Ladies, Would You Like To Get in an affair with More Than One Man?). I'd say that more up their alley.

Did anyone say that they have to provide for them?
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by lilmax(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nice topic

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by KanwuliaJara: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Are you not married? And who says you got to feed them?

If you can pack a harem of WOMEN or MEN, they gat to be the "wretched" ones you gat to feed! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Like To Get Married To More Than One Man? by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
innervoice:

Good for you but it does not change the fact that some men consider themselves capable of bonding with several females and I dare say that the number of those men outweighs the number of like-minded women. wink
Well what they consider themselves capable of and what they are actually capable of are two very different things aren't they?

Some women probably also think they can but they don't. Maybe we make better choices because we've been unofficially mandated to be the family keepers.

BTW I like your username "innervoice"
Na these kind names I dey hear I begin to wonder what I was thinking when I chose something else.

Abi I was high on food aroma or something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DUREX Report: 62% Of Nigerian Women Have Cheated On Their Husbands / Air Bed Prices In Nigeria / An Enemy Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.