Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Read And Tell Me Your Observations - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read And Tell Me Your Observations (415 Views)

Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money / 50 Books To Read And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read And Tell Me Your Observations by hector: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
I usually have this sense of incompleteness until today. I av been worried abt my size. oooh..i arnt tall in the conventional sense n maybe i am short i dnt knw-that depends on where i find myself. In a crowd of too many tall people i feel short on the otherhand where they are many short or average people i gain some hope that maybe i aint that short afterall.I use to have a girlfrnd who would always tell me hw cute i was even though she felt i was a few inches shorter than her ideal man- tall, ebony and broad-shouldered like Micheal Jordan or Tyrese look-alike. I would laugh n wave it away while i brood inside. Fastforward, today i still feel awkward sometimes n i wish n wish n wish..everyone does maybe, but that is only one part of it.

The other part of it has to do with size,body-size if thats wat they call it. I look in the mirror n i'm like uuuuh..i am adding, nice one. All the margarine, my fat-filled meat n plenty of eba is doing some job. Few days after, for an unexplainable reason when i stand in front of the mirror-sometimes all naked and then i see my ribs jutting out. My ever unhidden clavicle throbbing out to form that gutter in my neck-a permanent reminder that i wud have passed for a gud male model without dieting if i was taller. A fuss-my face changes. What happens to all the yummy n the late night food and the meat i av been eating?? even the local gym n d dumb bells that i wrestle wit everynight in front of my house?? ughrrhh..i wud hiss n hiss but thats not all. The cycle continues n then again i wud add n lose the weight faster than i thought.

Fastforward, this morning this plump dude-a neighbour. i kinda like his size. My dream size actualy not fat but chubby brought some stuff home in a taxi. i helped him to take it inside the house some few yards away. Gosh...this guy was breathing heavily after just a few minutes like he was going to die-guess its d fat. My heartbeat ws steady-barely audible. I cant tell wat happened to him but at a point i felt pity for him n i wishd i cud tell him not to worry that i was going to carry all the load buh that wasnt jus possible.

To cut the long story short. i know being chubby might seem appealing buh believeme frm wat av seen so far n wit wat i learnt in school, it comes wit a lot of price,too pathetic...I dnt knw about being tall-coz they are always looking cool to me. I might do a little research on that. For now i love being me. NOT THIN, NOT FAT AND MAYBE NOT TALL(lol).

(1) (Reply)

Mary, My Mother! / Untitled / The Secret Angel's 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.