Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Delete Post On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Delete Post On Nairaland (1001 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Delete Post On Nairaland by realGURU(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2015
Hello , i wanted to delete some of my post how do i do that
Re: How To Delete Post On Nairaland by agarawu23(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2015
you can't
Re: How To Delete Post On Nairaland by free2ryhme: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2015
realGURU:
Hello ,
i wanted to delete some of my post how do i do that
Every post, irrelevant or not, is used by seun and his mod to hype up the numbers as a marketing strategy to get adverts. And you know what that means financially

So if privileges are allowed to delete posts the numbers will not be increasing progressively as seen immediately logged on your frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: How To Delete Post On Nairaland by wisdomiskey(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2015
onli MODz hv d
power 2 do so.
especialli if yuh post
sometin dat
hurtz d feelingz of
thier nairaland
freindz grin
Re: How To Delete Post On Nairaland by sammyj: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Just email the moderators stating the reason you want to delete the post and if it is genuine they can help you out. Chikena !!! grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Exxonmobil Vice-chair To Head NPC / BREAKING: Woman Delivers Faceless Baby In Abia [PHOTO] / PDP Raises Alarm, Says APC Undermining Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.