Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) (51125 Views)

Adunnie Ade Meets Fatai Azeez, A 13-Year-Old Makeup Artist (Photos) / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artiste, Who He Picked Will Surely Shock You / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by gen2briz(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Wande
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by davss02(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
;DYinmu
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

That voice in "My Woman" can make you cum without romance.

sure

No comment! You dey Putin country plus including no DP.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Good move indeed, than praising people only when they are dead.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Soreza(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2015
First guy to leave donjazzy and still stand on his own successfully,(lessons)don't look at the your dbanj in life and feel your wandecoal can't blow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure
Hmmmm

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by CallPolice: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
yea Mohits.. The voice...

nerodenero:
That means you cum when you listen to dat song grin grin grin.

A rare privilege to be given that recognition by Tubaba. No doubt, Mr. Idikunle crooner is good. His days and contribution to Mohits is still fresh in my memory.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
searching4love:

ashawo undecided

Searching for love you done come again abi grin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
chai!

XavierBlue
Don't be deceived boy!Na ur fellow guy o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2015
o........................k
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Talk about raw music talent, he's one of the best.
But in volume, he needs to work harder.
Last Bullet
Wande Coal's talent is better than that of Wizkid plus Davido

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
ITbomb:
I don forget wetin I bin wan post
Na boy o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Demigods:

Searching for love you done come again abi grin

grin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Swagk101(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Wande is dope AF
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by dame16: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2015
you must like to cum? i can help faster grin grin grin grin
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by adonbilivit: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2015
He is good. can't decide between him and wiz tho. wizkid's iyeyeye, onanana onanana onanana, yaga, aha adlibs give me goose bumps
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Ziondebade(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure
Is it dat sexy @ ellabooz
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
pls be civil
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2015
From Mushicon to Globacom. grin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah.... He was the best in Mohit crew, the guy get lyrics and rhymes....

Talented
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by orasuyiefosa(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Yezoo.....wande coal goodDie...I like the guy.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Mayydayy(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Now that's publicity.i see this guy going to hypertek very soon.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.

sure
The voice in *plan B* was excellent too.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2015
keemness:

Your head dey dia...that song is drug babe...
Those girls dancing in the video (Video vixens) killed it,murdered it,nailed it,I mean....(I'm short of words).I can watch that musical video a gazillion times!
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2015
me no know any other than 2Baba himself!

Others, I no wan know!
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by niceguy7(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Wande coal is too good indeed....his voice is priceless.... cheesy very cool voice.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by honeywealth75(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2015
' That boy good die' the way we nigerians dey take express our thought with englishlanguage mehnn its bad and 1ndarful.. If you speak this to an englishman , he would whats the meaning of this shit 2FACE I C U.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by caprini1: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2015
One of the few real singers we have in Nigeria,his ROTATE single,still remains the best jam for driving.
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:42am On Aug 04, 2015
ellabooz:
Wande good oh.
sure
Hmmmmmmmm u must be used 2 cuming grin
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by caprini1: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2015
niceguy7:
The voice in *plan B* was excellent too.
what abt "Rotate?
Re: 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) by luthorcorp: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Wc, for life,actually the guy is really unique and talented,not to mention that he has a similar voice as akon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo And Husband, Sunmbo, Returning Home With Their Baby / Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video / Photo: Kiss Daniel's Younger Brother Looks Way Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.