Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React (52520 Views)

Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video) / MTV EMAs: Alikiba, Not Wizkid Should Have Won - Tanzanians / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Cuteramat: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
See earlier thread where Tanzanians said Alikiba should have won and not Wizkid https://www.nairaland.com/3453624/mtv-emas-alikiba-not-wizkid

There's serious battle on social media between Nigerians and Tanzanians after Wizkid's award for best African act was collected back from him and given to Tanzanian act Alikiba.

His fans are not happy about the news which some think MTV Europe awards are so unprofessional, however some think maybe Wizkid bought the award since it was stated that Alikiba had more votes than the Ojuelegba crooner.

Tanzanians also took to social media to slam wizkid and crowned their own act Alikiba as the best African act.....

See screen shots of some comments below....

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/wizkid-fans-react-after-mtv-europe.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Cuteramat: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016

1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
This alligator Alikiba guy again

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by GudluckIBB(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
How can they do this to a whole star Boy?

I Finger Linda Ikeji on this one, she is behind it grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Cuteramat: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2016

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by daclint(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Who is this alikba abi alibaba sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by kinggogo: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Hian dis Alikiba again angry

Wizkid don dey mk dis guy popular everywhere sha

61 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Sunexy(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2016
Some ppl can drink panadol for somebody else's headache sha
undecided
Who both of dem don help in real life?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2016
please how much are they being paid so I can rant also

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Came: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Wizkid dey sick , this him body no be am oooooo....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Smellymouth: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, abeg who is Alika abi Ali Baba?

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Elnino4ladies: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Ali kiba is good

NP: aje by ali kiba ft MI abaga

3 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by schumastic(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
MTV base should be blamed for all this, sincerely I don't know any Ali talk more of kiba but if truly he had more votes than wizkid, then he deserves it, and am sure he knows he stands no chance against wizkid in any stage home or away.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by BrutalJab: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Good.

That's the best thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by TINALETC3(f): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jst Wen u think u hv seen it all

9 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by martineverest(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
no doubt that alikitiba is more talented but EMA's action is too unprofessional

6 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by baski92(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
This people want may we start world war 3

1 Like

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Baroba(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Our youths desperately need jobs...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by admax(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Stupid fans fighting over nothing, fighting for celebrities lounging with money gotten from those set of fans.

I wonder when they will start doing something productive with their lives, later they will be shouting 'Baba God pick my calls'

Nonsense!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by 1zynnvn(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Alikiba again, I had to search for this guy and download his so called hit tracks Aje and mwana. I must say, I wasted my data and my precious minutes listening to them. Aje try small sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by yakflowz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Make them hold the award use am motivate their country.....Wizkid pass am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by martineverest(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lalasticlala, abeg who is Alika abi Ali Baba?

d fact dat u dont know him doesnt make him unpopular

4 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by atirolu(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Seriously the world is going to a land of no return
If trump can win US election then expect more shit to come

wizkid you remain the best for me.....

8 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by sunshine46(f): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
BrutalJab:
Good.

That's the best thing to do.
Oh oh...but y
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Smellymouth: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
martineverest:
d fact dat u dont know him doesnt make him unpopular

And who is asking about his popularity?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by passionate88: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nonsense
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
I talk am....wizkid nor get any hit song this year

1 Like

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by elijahkayode(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
MI and Chocolate City Try The Mannequin Challenge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fU9fbXIIWc
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by misspicy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who the hell is Alikibi
I trust my Nigerians on twitter. MTVbase are in for a show down.
Arrant Nonsense! undecided

3 Likes

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by misspicy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2016
Who the hell is Alikibi
I trust my Nigerians on twitter. MTVbase are in for a show down.
Arrant Nonsense! undecided
Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by kidman96(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
How long will he remain wizKID ? This guy will soon be 30.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
Saw this stuff on FB yesterday , couldnt make out what the whole stuff was all about .

I need to feel this Alibaba abi Alikibaba gbedu before I go yearn about am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares What It Feels Like Having A Wife. And Teddy-A Agrees / Patience Ozokwor's Crusade Poster In Obosi (pics) / These Nigerian Celebrities Real Names Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.