Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics (53435 Views)

Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / SARS Officers Shot At DJ Obi’s Tyre Last Night (Photos) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by NotNairalandi(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
G
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by LatestTrend: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2015
She's got class grin
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Aw
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by deadZONE: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
God bless them i key into their wealth.
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by realborn(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
Ingenious child!
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by rallymento(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
No hating , she has the money, she has the appearance and she has the brains to be a DJ....

3 Likes

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by sweatlana: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Okay this fine girl that made a fool of herself at Buhari s swearing in tongue

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by joystickextendr: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2015
cool lucky girl

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by dododawa1: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
Desting is differ
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
KONNECTION,,,, THIS IS HOW YOU ROLL WHEN YOUR FATHER IS A BILLIONAIRE,,,,

you should start praying so Buhari will not send an August visitor to him (efcc)
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by ibkgab001: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
Destiny can't be changed at all
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by gbishman: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2015
This one nor fair now, kai this one na pure oppression. Anyways lucky her now
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by Touchforfree(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmm !.

See Aliko Dangote in shirt with my belle-type.

No wonder, babanriga dey cover a lot o.

grin

grin

grin
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by solex2g4(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Very funny..
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by godG: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:

If daddy isn't a Billionaire, you can be a Billionaire!!! smiley

The glory of the latter, shall be greater than the former!

I don't want to be a billionaire in my life. All I want is a position that will let me determine the fate of billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by dyabman(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2015
VickyRotex:

If daddy isn't a Billionaire, you can be a Billionaire!!! smiley

The glory of the latter, shall be greater than the former!

You guys don't understand her.. She wished her father was a billionaire.. That is .. She would be painting the street red , wear tha best designers , flaunts among her mates , with the best toned cream available and so on sweet things she would be enjoying .. That was what she wished for really. But try and give that to your sons and daughters
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by Certifiedboss: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
sixtuschimere:

Photo credit: Pulse.ng
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/03/how-nigerian-billionaires-took-over-dj-cuppys-lagos-gig/

Im going to be successful so my kids will mingle with billionaires .
BTW Mike Adenuga is still one silent nigerian billionaire who I don't get to see in events often and with politicians
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by VickyRotex(f): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2015
dyabman:

You guys don't understand her.. She wished her father was a billionaire.. That is .. She would be painting the street red , wear tha best designers , flaunts among her mates , with the best toned cream available and so on sweet things she would be enjoying .. That was what she wished for really. But try and give that to your sons and daughters

I understood that. That was why I said, "The glory of the latter will be greater than the former" meaning it's not too late, she can be a billionaire for her kids, and give her kids, what she couldn't get from her dad. You get right?
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by simplisity(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
If they gat all d money and have no Christ in them, they r jst like dead men and women. Money is a younger sister to varnity. I know that i dont have much, but since i have Jesus Christ, am 100% beter dan them all includin Bill gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by ideatoprince18(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
all I see is a girl dt wanna look like NICKI MINAJ
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by VickyRotex(f): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
godG:

I don't want to be a billionaire in my life. All I want is a position that will let me determine the fate of billionaires.

Lols. I understand such positions. Equally cool cool

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2015
So for oshiobaba mind,him feel say him suppose dey DAT kain place abi;he looks like the odd one out in that group picture. He should be in highlife music gigs,not this one,Loool.
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by 83lagosroad(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
atilla:
Fine girl having fun. The sky is the limit for her
oshiohomole rolling with this guys and buhari has no say on this change indeed. i think i saw him in zambia picture and ethopoa pictures with these guys..... ok oooo
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by buikem2: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
zicoraads:
Is it just my eyes...or those b00bs are super shocked shocked

She covered her breastss very well, yet u could still imagine and see them.

Let me start fasting for u condition angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Lucky girl!
She found her calling and is living it up too
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by nd07(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2015
Chestar5:
Daddy, i still love u...though i wish u were a billionaire embarassed

funny gul
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by zicoraads: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2015
buikem2:

She covered her breastss very well, yet u could still imagine and see them.

Let me start fasting for u condition angry
Not my fault, those melons are clearly huge grin

B00bs like that can make a nigga cum...just be staring at em cheesy
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by Nihilist: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
!!!

Chic2pimp
Re: Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics by magabounce(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
mikidoo1:
Obvious her suitors must come from her father's click!!!! CLIQUE Make I here say she loves a broke ass!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) / KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.