Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) (53453 Views)

Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by shegbo: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2019

After M.i came on stage to make a point with #NOSNAKES and 3 previous hits Reminded vector who he is with Anoti Schooled Lanre as per who the undisputed champion is And finally Bad belle in this game is allowed.

Here is how fans on twitter took it to another level with lots of meme.

source:
https://shegbo.com/m-i-nosnakes-meme-that-rocked-twitter/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by shegbo: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by shegbo: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
more

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by shegbo: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2019

5 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Tolexander: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
No snakes?

Lalasticlala won’t like putting this thread on homepage.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
The fastest way to destroy yourself is to think you are better than those you should learn from.

It is not a matter of performing at the BBN show. Even if Vector was the one who performed at the show, M. I. is still better and more famous than Vector, in the entertainment industry.

Iyanga go dey sleep, trouble go go wake am.

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by lordm(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wonderful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by William5432: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
This beef stuff is thrilling

Dremo - Davolee
MI - Vector

But NoSnakes sha grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
h
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wtf is the meaning of No Snakes?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked

MI reduced Vector from a viper to an earthworm

From Anoti to Undisputed to BAD Belle.
He confirmed that his rap throne had never been in contest.

Vector should consider switching to running Yoruba rap jingles.

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin

Don't mind MI he is just a short black boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
At a point I started hating MI for being a pussy_by the way he was tolerating vector's disrespect but now I Stan!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Vector made the very wrong choice.

I've been following M.I since 2008, I've always known him to be a bloody lyricist.

He came and turned rap music around in Nigeria. I started falling in love with rap music.

The only rapper I listened to came close in my opinion is his brother, Jesse Jags.

Even Vector can't stand Jesse Jags.

He just killed himself, I hope he comes back alive after this

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by goodyvin02(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
It's not about speaking big big grammar, who pass you pass you

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by JerryLegend(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
MI blow Vector only to send him back to being a rookie again grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by crazygod(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
immortalcrown:
The fastest way to destroy yourself is to think you are better than those you should learn from.

It is not a matter of performing at the BBN show. Even if Vector was the one who performed at the show, M. I. is still better and more famous than Vector, in the entertainment industry.
So by wearing 'no snakes' T-shirt, e mean say MI schooled vector?
I don't really blame u guys. Nigerians will see mediocrity and call it professional. undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by tillaman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Why is the Mustapha Ibrahim trying to bury Lanre?? He has a enough biko
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by WarriIntellect(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
When it comes to Lyrical Prowess,M I abaga is a far better Rapper than Vector ..
M I would drop lines like "You had a jealous heart since you were a child,that's why every body that comes across you is used and defiled"
"You've sin against the order of heaven that is why God brought you to be reborn and forgiven"
My 2cents

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Homeboiy: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Let me search for the song on boom music

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by lomprico(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
we are rappers! smiley
Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by crazygod(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
omoadeleye:
According to how able nairaland hiphop pundits, na diss. tongue

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
The viper sayeth in its heart, "I am the viper, no one is greater".

Forgetting there are others greater than it is

2 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
undecided

This is really Anti- Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by drealzum(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
omoadeleye:
Vector full stage name is Vector da Viper and Viper is a snake

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Nuvally: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
M.i is a creative's creator. He is miles ahead when it comes to creativity. Vector is a good rapper...no doubt. But M.i's creativity is unmatched in Entertainment industry

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Where is The Vector da Viper? M.I said no snakes in da rap game

1 Like

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lanre has been murdered let him Rest In Peace please...there is no rapper in Nigeria that can dare diss M.i

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
What's that short black boy with stumpy hands yapping about?

2 Likes

Re: M.I 'No Snakes' Memes That Rocked Twitter (Photo) by dfrost: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mad oOo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere / Regina Daniels Rocks Bikini As She Poses In Swimming Pool (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.