Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) (22460 Views)

How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / US Sending Arms To Nigeria – Punch Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by Segadem(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
CreamyAutos:
Nigeria media keep making mistake of publishing with confirming report.

Ma, pls forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
it's not punch's fault
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by bighead1(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Abike, i don't trust you.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by tempex88(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2015
The truth is that it can be any Abike Dabiri. We do not do investigative Journalism in Nigeria. Just quick to publish any story. I know at least three people that we bear the same first name and surname. Infact for two of them, the same initials starts our third name. When I become president and one of those two does something silly, newspaper should now say it me....smh
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Not the first time Punch would get it twisted.
Like all media houses at one time or the other, publishing what is assumed as a "juicy story" without bothering to do more ground work will always be the bane of sensationalist journalism.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dridowu: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Oyetboy:
what's the name of your font?
honestly, i don't know but you can google "hifont apk" it encompass a lot of fonts in it. I just change the font anytime i like without knowing the particular name of the one am using.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by CreamyAutos(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
Segadem:
it's not punch's fault

They should have put a call through to her to confirm before publishing the report.

She is a politician and this will definitely damage her image.

What if she is not the owner of the company as she claimed, punch newspaper might be in trouble if she sue them.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
She will quickly go and clear the debt through the back door.Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by tinsel: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
People do answer same names. I know atleast 3 people answering same names with me. Same surname and english name including my igbo name.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by Lasese: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fish swallow Johan or Johan swallowed fish all we know is that there is a swallow there....
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by kenoz(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
okay
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by maestroz: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
madam you dey dull yourself o. this na correct business opportunity. sue CBN, the bank and Punch for N3bn. you then net off the outstanding and pocket the remainder.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by exservicemen: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
I suggest The Hon. madam gets down to work to sort things out. If na you be dat wey them show im pix for newspaper say you dey owe - as big and influential as you are - shey you go gree say na you?? You go first lash out, de insinuate say na mistake or say you go sue somebody for court even when you know say na part of the money you take pay for the internet connection we you use the deny am. That's the Nigerian way of doing tinz. We will sure get there someday sha.

[b]Dear Sir,
Ex-Servicemen Transport Scheme has metamorphosed from just an establishment that helps commercial haulage vehicles fight away multiple taxation to one that also provides logistics support to Fleet owners and operators.
We have assembled seasoned professionals who majors in Fleet Management and Vehicle Tracking Services providing tailor-made services and solutions that suit the needs and budget of our customers.

Our Fleet Management Solutions enables you manage your assets and monitor your driver(s) behavior and pattern irrespective of your location in the world. This will constantly keep fleet owners and operators in control of their remote assets 24/7; making them always ahead.
Apart from the fleet management solutions, we also sell and install Automobile Speed-Limiting Devices. This is a proactive system of controlling vehicle speed such that the vehicle is disallowed from exceeding a pre-set speed limit.

Note that the installation of speed limiters have been made compulsory by the Federal Government, through the implementation and enforcement of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), and as such all commercial vehicles must be fitted with speed limiters on or before 1st September, 2015. We will offer a reasonable discount on bulk purchase of Speed Limiters.
Whilst we appreciate you, we look forward to your response and also meeting with you.
Call Greatness on. (0909-1819-436)[/b]
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by persius555(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Madam Bike Dabiri would not be doing herself a favor if the public discovers she/her company is truely indebted to banks. Nigerians are tire of having politicians who are always in denial. There is nothing wrong in having bad loans, service the loans and the public will repose confident in your office. Being a true leader is about resposibility and humility. These are qualities our politicians lack.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dame16: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
madam shut up, i have a lot of properties seized by bank that i am marketing and i got some of your names.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dame16: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
God bless you
persius555:
Madam Bike Dabiri would not be doing herself a favor if the public discovers she/her company is truely indebted to banks. Nigerians are tire of having politicians who are always in denial. There is nothing wrong in having bad loans, service the loans and the public will repose confident in your office. Being a true leader is about resposibility and humility. These are qualities our politicians lack.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by amnesty7: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Those Madam's punctuations cool
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by crusufixo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Story for the Gods

You don't have to shout to declare your innocence

If it is not you as you claimed.... The banks would come out sooner or later to exonerate you

The more you talk, the more you convince Nigerians that you are indeed owing....
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dvee2: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
I believe you my Sister. All this Nigerian Banks with their conflicted staffs. Am sure they have been duped with internal connivance and they are there waiting for Abike to pay them back. sad.
Someone must have use her name to procure a loan. truth is this can only be possible with the knowledge of the Bank staff.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by shut(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
dame16:
madam shut up, i have a lot of properties seized by bank that i am marketing and i got some of your names.

can I help you
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dame16: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
are you madam abike?
shut:

can I help you
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by shut(f): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
dame16:
are you madam abike?
you should try not to mention me sad
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by obongtunji: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
I'm very sure it is not Abike Dabiri-Erewa, let them set their record straight please. Some journalists are quick to publish stories without substantial proofs.
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by crisycent: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Go and pay your debt or go and die!!
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dame16: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
madam sorry but i like u
shut:

you should try not to mention me sad
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by shut(f): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
dame16:
madam sorry but i like u
oh please don't, I'm not a good person. And how did you come to the conclusion that I'm a madam?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by dame16: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
cus i wrote and u counter. sorry abike
shut:

oh please don't, I'm not a good person.
And how did you come to the conclusion that I'm a madam?
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by shut(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
dame16:
cus i wrote and u counter. sorry abike

Hahaha so I've mysteriously become one miss/Mrs/madam abike?
grin grin grin
I really wish you can see and hear me laugh at your damp reasoning.

I'm no abike,I'm only begging you to stop mentioning my moniker biko
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
tuoyoojo:
ok

who we go come believe na..

bank say madam own them

madam say nor be her

but what we know is that someone is owning someone money

She hasnt been going to South Africa for shopping spree lately. cheesy
Re: Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) by Ask77: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
I think Punch was just being mischievous, looking for big names that will sell. In the list of debtors published by Diamond Bank in the same Punch, 'Hon. Abike Dabiri' was listed as one of the seven (7)directors of the company that owes. Her name was not even the first on the list of the company's directors. Probably she was appointed as a non-executive director just for her name and now she has been tagged as the debtor. Anyway, we await her actions and how she is going to clear herself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Disappointed Candidates Blast Buhari, Akitu / 2023: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Continuous Stay In Dubai / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.