Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] (1239 Views)

Purebreed Boerboel Dog Needed Urgently!!! Any Sellers? / My Friend Dog Gave Birth To 16 Puppies / "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2015
This was Rob, He was born on 20th February 2014 And died 17th July 2015. He was beyond The best Dog On Earth. He died due to our gateman's carelessness who left the gate opened and Rob was able to get outside where he was hit by a bus (He died on the spot).

Rob was the most wonderful, funny, loving, intelligent dog who Brought us joy everyday.. The pain of losing him is just too much.

Pls I need another dog for companion or compensation from my fellow Nairalanders.. I'll take care of with all my strength and shower it with love.. Pls guys I need a new best friend.. Initially I would av bought another dog but due to some financial restraints (I recently just finished an A level program which really milked alot of money). Pls guys, I would appreciate any breed , Be it mixed Or Pure.. All is need is A Dog friend.
I am based in Surulere, Lagos. Thanks.

Re: RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by kuzee(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
lol
hope this no be trick to get new dog as it now the norm now grin

1 Like

Re: RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by generalj1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
hummm....

i wanted to say..come and take dog.
but after reading your post again..i did not feel you taking a portion of the blame.

i sensed you were quick in blaming the gateman.

i take my dogs like my own kids and to me giving any of my dogs out to someone is like releasing my daughter for marriage.

if am convinced, i might give you very loving Rott. 21 months old out of my dogs.

by the way...if u cant afford a dog, how do u intend feeding the dog properly?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
generalj1:
hummm....

i wanted to say..come and take dog.
but after reading your post again..i did not feel you taking a portion of the blame.

i sensed you were quick in blaming the gateman.

i take my dogs like my own kids and to me giving any of my dogs out to someone is like releasing my daughter for marriage.

if am convinced, i might give you very loving Rott. 21 months old out of my dogs.

by the way...if u cant afford a dog, how do u intend feeding the dog properly?

Hello generalj1, I think the gateman is still at fault here, his only job is to Watch and guard whatever is coming and going out of the compound, if not for the fact that he left the gate opened I'm very sure my Rob will still be very much alive..

And BTW @generalj1, I can very much afford a dog, but not right now.. I stated in my post that I just finished a 1yr A level program.. Cambridge to be precise which really costs alot, well over 500k and I don't want to impose any fee on my parents right now..

And as for feeding the dog properly, I still have feeds ranging from Jojo to Crushed Noodles etc left in Rob's store.. I Also have a neighbour who is a vet, so taking care of a dog isn't a problem.

1 Like

Re: RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
kuzee:
lol hope this no be trick to get new dog as it now the norm now grin
I'll just pretend like I didn't see this.
Re: RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by coolsegun2002: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
khenykhey:

I'll just pretend like I didn't see this.

Just post pic of dog being buried...u know..ashes to ashes..dust to dust.nd nobody will doubt u..
Re: RIP Rob, My Best Friend [dog Needed Badly] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
coolsegun2002:

Just post pic of dog being buried...u know..ashes to ashes..dust to dust.nd nobody will doubt u..

OK.. I'll post more pictures when my bb is on..

1) Blood Shed From Rob's head.
2) Fews hours after he was buried

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get Rottweiler Pup For 50k (lagos) / One Month One Week Old rottweiler and south aftican mastiff / 2 Year Female Pitbull For Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.