Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329388 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Vikkioshio(f): 12:29am On Aug 27, 2018
It has been reduced to 5k
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by donweasley(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
Jamb offered me education&mathematics and I changed to public administration in the same institution pls do I need jamb regularization
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by flairlady(f): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Hello,my sister applied for late registration.However,she didn't submit her registration number,and also the reason stated on the form is that she didn't take jamb form.She did.I hope this won't affect anything?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
donweasley:
Jamb offered me education&mathematics and I changed to public administration in the same institution pls do I need jamb regularization
Yes
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
IPassYahoo:

We are on the same page
My application has been approved by my school VC, it took them 2weeks and 3days to change my course, but now mine has been changed to my course. I'm so happy. I've printed my admission letter and my name is now on the jamb matriculation list for NYSC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IPassYahoo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Colourich:
My application has been approved by my school VC, it took them 2weeks and 3days to change my course, but now mine has been changed to my course. I'm so happy. I've printed my admission letter and my name is now on the jamb matriculation list for NYSC.

I’m so happy for you.. my application is exactly 2weeks today have not received any message from them.. I’ll tell you when it gets done... how can I get to reach you

1 Like

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
IPassYahoo:

I’m so happy for you.. my application is exactly 2weeks today have not received any message from them.. I’ll tell you when it gets done... how can I get to reach you
I just saw your mail. Will reply it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by donweasley(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Colourich:
Yes
Thanks.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Colourich:
Paid 15k for change of jamb admission letter, I was offered another course in jamb, its too exorbitant for just change of course, same thing applied to people that don't have admission letter. This is extortion and jamb should do something about it. I had it mind that it will be 10k but on getting there it was told its 15k, who gets the 5k?

I submitted my indemnity form in school somewhat yesterday and filled it meticulously, I really hope it will be changed sooner than later.
The price is where my confusion lies, if I click on "Yes, I bought JAMB that year" what comes up as payment is 5k but if I clicked on "No, didn't buy JAMB that year" then 10k comes up as the fee. I sat for JAMB that year, my registration number that year was what I used before we were all issued matriculation numbers (that same registration number is in all my files in school during registration). It's a bit confusing as I've not gotten anybody to fully explain to my understanding if I should regularise my old registration number or apply for a new one
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by IPassYahoo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Colourich:
I just saw your mail. Will reply it.

I do not receive mail
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by dehinde007: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Back then in 2010, jamb chose to give me admission into a college of education which I had cancel to be able to get admitted to my preferred choice of institution OAU for Law. Upon entering OAU, I had to change my course from law to political science because of personal reasons. Now I’m through with my political science course, waiting for NYSC but name isn’t on the senate list so I was asked to verify with jamb. On verifying my jamb matric list, it say “no admission given yet” so I was asked to print my jamb result. After doing that successfully, I try to print my admission letter, it’s still says “you were not offered admission” then I try to do regularization; when I select the year of examination which is in “2010” it states: “fresh application and brings up a payment of 5000 naira”. But if I put year 2018 it shows up as late registration and bring a payment of 10,000 naira. Which is it supposed to be?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
Heemcelph:

The price is where my confusion lies, if I click on "Yes, I bought JAMB that year" what comes up as payment is 5k but if I clicked on "No, didn't buy JAMB that year" then 10k comes up as the fee. I sat for JAMB that year, my registration number that year was what I used before we were all issued matriculation numbers (that same registration number is in all my files in school during registration). It's a bit confusing as I've not gotten anybody to fully explain to my understanding if I should regularise my old registration number or apply for a new one
Why not give cyber cafe your jamb problem and save yourself the stress.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Colourich:
Why not give cyber cafe your jamb problem and save yourself the stress.
Would send you a mail, please respond. I just need clarifications.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by omamush(f): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Paid 15k for change of jamb admission letter, I was offered another course in jamb, its too exorbitant for just change of course, same thing applied to people that don't have admission letter. This is extortion and jamb should do something about it. I had it mind that it will be 10k but on getting there it was told its 15k, who gets the 5k?

I submitted my indemnity form in school somewhat yesterday and filled it meticulously, I really hope it will be changed sooner than later.

pls just to ask how necessary is the change of course? since jamb offered one admission in the same institution even though one switched to a different course of study from what jamb offered. many people with this issue have gone for service in my school as their names appeared on the Senate list. how does it affect one?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
omamush:

pls just to ask how necessary is the change of course? since jamb offered one admission in the same institution even though one switched to a different course of study from what jamb offered. many people with this issue have gone for service in my school as their names appeared on the Senate list. how does it affect one?
I don't know.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by maureensylvia(f): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
hello all, i check on jamb website to know my admission status, jamb offered me admission so i had to print out the letter with 1500, I have already submitted the institution copy to my school, how will i check if my name is on jamb matriculation list. am confused
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kinggfame992: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
I can't login to my jamb account and entered all the info correctly, I got a confirmation email after signing up,but can't login with the email and password, can't even retrieve password with the email,have signed up with two different email but still same shii
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kinggfame992:
I can't login to my jamb account and entered all the info correctly, I got a confirmation email after signing up,but can't login with the email and password, can't even retrieve password with the email,have signed up with two different email but still same shii
You can't create an account on your own, go to any JAMB accredited centre to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Transparent(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Heemcelph:

You can't create an account on your own, go to any JAMB accredited centre to do that.

Really? The same problem was what i got also.

So now how much are we going to pay to get it done at the jamb accredited centre?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Heemcelph: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Transparent:

Really? The same problem was what i got also.

So now how much are we going to pay to get it done at the jamb accredited centre?
Honestly, I don't know how much it'll cost you. Some might do it for free and again some wouldn't. It's free though at JAMB office.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Kinggfame992: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Thanks
Heemcelph:

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by olatunyemi(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2018
My profile goes like thus: institution: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria course: physiology but it still says you are not on the matriculation list, kindly print your admission letter online. What should I do from here?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by ggpius: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2018
I did JAMB regularization with date of birth as 7th-August 1994 and I have received my new JAMB number but on my profile my date of birth is 17th- August 1989 instead of 7th-August 1994. And I went to do change of date of but I discovered the date on my profile is a different date. What can I do please.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by profnigga(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2018
plz I need help on my jamb matriculation list...... I av created my profile but wen I try to login back and print my jamb admission letter, it displayed incorrect password.. plz I need help
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by kentur: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2018
please I was given admission in biochemistry but my admission letter carries geology.

please do I need to regularize and I'll greatly appreciate your kind reply
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2018
kentur:
please I was given admission in biochemistry but my admission letter carries geology.

please do I need to regularize and I'll greatly appreciate your kind reply
Go to cyber cafe and do it.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by hernandson(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
op this is my own issue
jamb is showing geology on their status portal and my school was sociology, have opened account but it keeps saying incorrect username or password. so haven't been able to do either regularisation or print anything am frustrated pls. thank you

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by blakid(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
olatunyemi:
My profile goes like thus:
institution: Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
course: physiology
but it still says you are not on the matriculation list, kindly
print your admission letter online.
What should I do from here?
pls bro, were u able to gt needed clarification on this? cos i'm having same issue.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by blakid(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
Revelation4:
please I was given admission from jamb in 2012, but now I finished from another school and another course different from the ones jamb gave me. do I need to do regularization before nysc can be successful?
pls bro, how did u go abt this case? did it gave u any ish during NYSC reg? a rapid reply wil be highly celebrated.
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by MaxRenaissance(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2018
I was offered admission to study sociology but I later changed to English. The problem now is, my admission status on jamb still has sociology as course of study. Do I need to regularize as well?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nomzylicious(f): 5:48am On Sep 14, 2018
My page was showing that I wasn't offered admission. I have paid d money and done the necessary things. how will I know if my details have been uploaded?? pleas help

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.